Mimic skin not working
(2016-04-30, 22:45)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-30, 22:43)jgudtmann Wrote: The skin is not working for me too - I have sideloaded kodi 17 atv4

How can I send you the log? (If you want it - it's right here at my desktop, all ready)
Post it on xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com and post the link here.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

I hope I did it right with the log this time (I think you need old.log because I need to force quit kodi and remove the skin to be able to open the log uploader addon): http://xbmclogs.com/pou3cipek

Tell me if I can do something to help...
(2016-04-30, 23:11)jgudtmann Wrote: I hope I did it right with the log this time (I think you need old.log because I need to force quit kodi and remove the skin to be able to open the log uploader addon): http://xbmclogs.com/pou3cipek

You're running an old nightly, I recommend installing the latest if you're going to use Kodi 17.

Here's the error that's preventing the menus from loading:

Code:
12:57:43 T:6144569344    INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/41D7F415-8516-4316-A383-9FBB31FACFAF/Library/Caches/home/addons/skin.mimic/1080i/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml): Failed to open file (row=0, col=0)

I can't tell from your log, what version of script.skinshortcuts do you have installed? If updating Kodi and/or script.skinshortcuts doesn't fix it, you might post a link to your log in the skinshortcuts thread.
(2016-04-30, 23:32)braz Wrote: I can't tell from your log, what version of script.skinshortcuts do you have installed? If updating Kodi and/or script.skinshortcuts doesn't fix it, you might post a link to your log in the skinshortcuts thread.

No point posting that log in the skinshortcuts thread - you'd need to post one with the scripts own debug logging option enabled (in addition to Kodi's own logging option) - 'Settings' > 'System' > 'Add-Ons' > 'Dependencies' > 'Manage Dependencies' > 'Skin Shortcuts' > 'Configure' > 'Enable Debug Logging' > 'OK' Smile
(2016-04-30, 23:32)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-30, 23:11)jgudtmann Wrote: I hope I did it right with the log this time (I think you need old.log because I need to force quit kodi and remove the skin to be able to open the log uploader addon): http://xbmclogs.com/pou3cipek

You're running an old nightly, I recommend installing the latest if you're going to use Kodi 17.

Here's the error that's preventing the menus from loading:

Code:
12:57:43 T:6144569344    INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/41D7F415-8516-4316-A383-9FBB31FACFAF/Library/Caches/home/addons/skin.mimic/1080i/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml): Failed to open file (row=0, col=0)

I can't tell from your log, what version of script.skinshortcuts do you have installed? If updating Kodi and/or script.skinshortcuts doesn't fix it, you might post a link to your log in the skinshortcuts thread.

I have script.skinshortcuts 1.0.7
When I installed mimic a couple of days ago there wasn't a newer version of kodi - I think there's no newer version for atv4 than the one from yesterday right?
(2016-04-30, 23:38)BobCratchett Wrote: No point posting that log in the skinshortcuts thread - you'd need to post one with the scripts own debug logging option enabled (in addition to Kodi's own logging option) - 'Settings' > 'System' > 'Add-Ons' > 'Dependencies' > 'Manage Dependencies' > 'Skin Shortcuts' > 'Configure' > 'Enable Debug Logging' > 'OK' Smile
Thanks Bob! Wink
I updated to the version from yesterday and now I have the menu - but I can't find a way to go to the settings anymore?

Edit:
-------------------
I figured it out - I just needed to add a settings menu to home before going out of the settings after installing mimic...

I think it's working now.... yaaaay Smile
Where can I download the lateset zip for Mimic, I am runnindg 16.1 thank you
(2016-06-02, 00:06)tvguru Wrote: Where can I download the lateset zip for Mimic, I am runnindg 16.1 thank you
Best to install from the Kodi addon browser.
Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic skin not working0