Fox Sports Go
Any chance someone could develop a fox sports go addon? Similar to nbc sports live addon where you login with your tv provider
Anyone interested in making a FoX Sports Go addon?
Thread moved to add-on requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2306353
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
FS Go is actually different from the Fox Soccer app. FSGo requires TV authentication and will rely on adobe pass integration like the NBC and March Madness Live addons developed by eracknaphobia. If there is anybody that can do it it is him. I think @micahg has also been able to integrate adobe pass for his Sportsnet Now addon so other developers are also learning how to code it for addons.

The research I have done for FSGo maybe handy for any aspiring dev(s) but I personally am not skilled enough to do this. I have the json sources and all the local Fox streaming links (45+) which used to in the clear but require valid credential/tokes now since 2 weeks.
(2016-04-13, 20:21)siuside Wrote: FS Go is actually different from the Fox Soccer app. FSGo requires TV authentication and will rely on adobe pass integration like the NBC and March Madness Live addons developed by eracknaphobia. If there is anybody that can do it it is him. I think @micahg has also been able to integrate adobe pass for his Sportsnet Now addon so other developers are also learning how to code it for addons.

The research I have done for FSGo maybe handy for any aspiring dev(s) but I personally am not skilled enough to do this. I have the json sources and all the local Fox streaming links (45+) which used to in the clear but require valid credential/tokes now since 2 weeks.

Yeah I'm interested in fox sports go addon not the fox soccer app. I hope someone can develop it. I think it will be a popular addon
Also happy to test this add on if it gets off the ground!
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm looking for both Fox Sports Go and Fox Soccer 2 Go addons.

Eracknaphobia is the logical choice for the Fox Sports Go app.
Also interested in this!
very interested
I would love to see this as well!!
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
Adding my name to the request. Will happily donate to the dev.
Yep I am interested!!
Interested! Please do this.
looking for the fox sports go would definitely donate to the dev

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fox Sports Go1