Fox Sports Go
I would totally be interested in this also. The national lacrosse league uses Fox Sports Go so getting it on the TV would be awesome
I'd be excited to see this as well.
I'd be interested in this as well.
also interested in this.
Agree, this would be a great add-on.
I think I am going to attempt this with a fork of eracknaphobia's adobepass.

I don't think it is going to be that difficult from a quick look at it. Eracknaphobia has really done the heavy lifting for me.
I have started working on this. The authentication process is mainly finished but needs testing with different providers.

Project: https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-fsgo
Awesome! Thanks Emil. I will fork your project and help where I can.

Is the different provider testing all that is needed? The main addon is ready?
(2016-09-30, 15:46)willn Wrote: Awesome! Thanks Emil. I will fork your project and help where I can.

Is the different provider testing all that is needed? The main addon is ready?

Nope, the authentication is basically everything that's fully in place right now. That's the troublesome part though, so the rest should (hopefully) be relatively simple. Wink
Great job on the addon! The only problem I need to reactivate the fox sports go addon after 12 hours with my directv login.
(2016-10-01, 15:13)Workcress Wrote: Great job on the addon! The only problem I need to reactivate the fox sports go addon after 12 hours with my directv login.

Yeah, I think I've figured out why this was happening. I have rewritten some of the logic and it should hopefully work now. You might need to remove the 'credentials' file in /.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.fsgo.

Live games should now work. I'll work on adding the schedule soonish. :-)
Works great for me. Can you add an icon to the plugin so it displays properly in the plugins list?
(2016-10-12, 05:22)grooves12 Wrote: Works great for me. Can you add an icon to the plugin so it displays properly in the plugins list?

https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-fsgo/issues/1 Wink
I get installation error when trying to download fox sports go from kodi repository. What should I do?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fox Sports Go1