Release ADD to lib - Add online content from another addons in Kodi library (as .strm)
1.0.16 Fix: Library error when work with Unix. Must work. Test who can )))

p.s. Thx for bug report Wink
I hope someone can help i just plugged in a himedia q3 box from my brother, it has been unplugged for about two months all that comes up on screen is the writing HiMedia, no menu and remote does nothing, I have left it plugged in from two hours. Any ideas Huh Thanks
Adding to the library NAS function! Thank you for the good work!
I can't figure out how to add series? What is the general principle here? Do I select series, season or episode? It never figures out the name and says I have to add manually, and then I can't add it.... Kodi 16.1 on Android.
You need call context menue on episode and run Add to lib. After: add as tv show season, select mode add with current name or advanced add (manual mode).

BUT! As I know in Kodi 16 on android used python 2.6. Addon need python 2.7. It Availible on android only in Kodi 17. If you rty start Add to lib and nothing happens it is a python version problem. ((
ahaaaa, ok that's why Sad
@Taifxx

Thank you for your great add-on, it's really useful.

Before, I didn't use one video plugin because it doesn't have Kodi Library integration making it to inconvenient to use, but now, thanks to your add-on, I can integrate movies and series from the plugin (and from many other plugins) into Kodi Library making the video plugin complete and convenient to use.

Perhaps it's a to different feature to implement but a feature that would create strm-files for local files on the hard drive and import them to the library would be really nice.
One way could perhaps be by naming local files according to rules that an Add To Lib "local file scraper" would understand eg "Seriesname-S01E01.mp4"

Thanks again!
Hi,

I'm fairly new to Kodi and have just installed this yesterday. I like the simplicity of how to easily add content onto my Library. I just have a few inquiries, which I hope you don't mind.

1. Starting a movie I always get the message "Can't define episode data". What is that, and how can I make it go away? Any setting I need to check or turn off?
  2. Just probably a future enhancement: if you can add an option in the context menu to remove a movie (or an episode) from the library, that'd be great.
  3. Lastly, is there an option or a way to automatically update video library (probably after adding a movie, or every 2 hours or so)? Or is there a setting in Kodi to do that that I'm just unaware of?

Thank you!
Hallo, this is a great addon and i would love to have it´working on my tv.

When i try toinstall it on AndroidTV 5 and kodi 16.1 from your actual repository i get an error message after install.
Also i get an error message while trying to create the strm´s.
I read that 16.1 comes with Python 2.7.8. What´s wrong?
Apologize for long abscence.
(2017-01-01, 20:05)larchen Wrote: Perhaps it's a to different feature to implement but a feature that would create strm-files for local files on the hard drive and import them to the library would be really nice.
One way could perhaps be by naming local files according to rules that an Add To Lib "local file scraper" would understand eg "Seriesname-S01E01.mp4"

Thanks again!
I'll think about this. But for realization this functional do not need new function in ATL. Need standalone addon which represented local video files as video files in addon virtual video folders.
(2017-01-16, 02:02)jiminee Wrote: Hi,

I'm fairly new to Kodi and have just installed this yesterday. I like the simplicity of how to easily add content onto my Library. I just have a few inquiries, which I hope you don't mind.

1. Starting a movie I always get the message "Can't define episode data". What is that, and how can I make it go away? Any setting I need to check or turn off?
  2. Just probably a future enhancement: if you can add an option in the context menu to remove a movie (or an episode) from the library, that'd be great.
  3. Lastly, is there an option or a way to automatically update video library (probably after adding a movie, or every 2 hours or so)? Or is there a setting in Kodi to do that that I'm just unaware of?

Thank you!
1. 'Can't define data' error message occurs when ATL coudn't find movie/tv show in video library (video file was not defined by scraper). Or you manually renamed .strm file.
2. If movie/tv show was finded in video library in ATL main menu you can see 'Remove movie'/'Remove TV Show' item. Removing episodes (context item) in future.
3. Updating after adding was already done.

Maybe you have problem with .strm files names or scraper. Please check scraper settings and give .strm name example.
(2017-01-20, 09:44)nexus7 Wrote: Hallo, this is a great addon and i would love to have it´working on my tv.

When i try toinstall it on AndroidTV 5 and kodi 16.1 from your actual repository i get an error message after install.
Also i get an error message while trying to create the strm´s.
I read that 16.1 comes with Python 2.7.8. What´s wrong?

16.1 on Android comes with p.2.6.
link
OK thank you, so I have to switch to Kodi 17?
Yes, you have. The addon can work with Kodi 17 on Android. But! To update to Kodi 17 or not is only your choice. To make the desicion based only on this addon is wrong.
(2017-01-31, 01:05)Taifxx Wrote: Yes, you have. The addon can work with Kodi 17 on Android. But! To update to Kodi 17 or not is only your choice. To make the desicion based only on this addon is wrong.

The decision was made before. I´m just waiting for Kodi 17 release version (for some special AndroidTV OS auto-update reasons). But don´t make your addon too small. I think the functionality is great and is a strong argument for changing. So please go on ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ADD to lib - Add online content from another addons in Kodi library (as .strm)3