Release ADD to lib - Add online content from another addons in Kodi library (as .strm)
Hi, Love the functionality but I've been having some problems lately. I can add an item to my library but if I try to use the function a 2nd time, like I added season 1 now I'm adding season 2, kodi crashes. I've uninstalled addtolib and deleted the userdata folder then reinstalled and I still have the same problem.

I'm getting lots of errors in my log that look like this
Code:
15:28:34.703 T:139733001619200   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/daniel/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/context.addtolib/LIB/libimg.sync
15:28:34.717 T:139733001619200   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/daniel/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/context.addtolib/lib/libimg.sync
15:28:34.717 T:139733001619200   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/daniel/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/context.addtolib/LIB/libimg
15:28:34.730 T:139733001619200   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/daniel/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/context.addtolib/lib/libimg
15:28:34.752 T:139733001619200   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/daniel/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/context.addtolib/LIB/vdbsync
15:28:34.782 T:139733001619200   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/daniel/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/context.addtolib/lib/vdbsync

Before deleting the addon I was seeing these two lines a lot, now they only appear once.
Code:
17:32:09.168 T:140578628921088   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/daniel/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/context.addtolib/lock_started
14:54:08.063 T:140433619412736   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/daniel/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/context.addtolib/laactt

here is the full log

This is on a computer using ubuntu 16.04 and kodi v17rc4

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide
Dan
disaacso, it is not errors literally. For some reasons ATL can't use "isExist" function provided by xbmcvfs and uses alternate version of it. Side effect of it using is "GetDirectory" error messages and no solution to hide them. "Libimg" is the ATL's library image file. It must be created after first adding of items. "Vdbsync" is a file for sync with dropbox. It must be created after first sync. "Laactt" is "last actions' timers". In this file there are timers of library update, backup, sync. It must be created after first starting any action of them. "lock_started" is created when ATL's menu (or any action) was runned. If you still have problems with second season adding you need to give more information.
Ok, that makes sense for what those errors are.

Here is a full debug log. I add the first season of a show, Dark Matter, with no problem. When I try to add the second season kodi crashes as soon as the context menu item for add to lib is used. I can post anything else that would help, just not sure what else would be needed.

Thank you
Dan
As an update for anyone else experiencing this, I downgraded first to version 1.0.14 which didn't help, but then downgraded further to 1.0.7 and the problem went away. When I get some free time I'll pinpoint the version in which the problem starts to occur
Hi,

Thanks for this addon.
I am using libreelec latest beta 7.95.3 with Estuary or Eminence mod skins, on Intel NUC PPYH
Whenever I try to add a Tv Show or movie, I get the message "Cannot determine the season and name of the TV show.Please add it manually".
Is there anything I can do to get over this message?
Furthermore, do I have to change sometihing in the settings or the defaults should work?
Someone mentioned something about adding the addon folders as media sources...Can you please explain more?

Thank you very much.
Hi,

I am using Kodi 17, the Estuary skin and Exodus Add-on. I get the same message, as kenmax ""Cannot determine the season and name of the TV show. Please add it manually", when I try to add a TV show. Adding movies seems to work without problems.

Does somebody know this problem and has a solution?

Thank you for your help.
I am trying to get this to work with the WWE Network addon.

The addon structure is WWE PPVS > PPV NAMES > PPV FILES BY YEAR (the .strms)

Basically I want to right click on the WWE PPV section and then just add all those as episodes of a TV Show called WWE PPVs. Instead, I just get a .strm called Wwe ppvs. I then tried to add them all at the next subfolder level, but it just adds the subfolder names as .strms. Going one further would get the correct streams but I would have to add them one PPV at a time, which isnt ideal.

Any suggestions?
Hello

Great addon !! - But i have two questions
1. would it possible to add and whole folder with strmfiles to the library or just one movie at a time ?
2. how is it possible to connect to dropbox from kodi running on nvidia Shield ?
(2017-03-20, 18:18)jaynford Wrote: I am trying to get this to work with the WWE Network addon.

The addon structure is WWE PPVS > PPV NAMES > PPV FILES BY YEAR (the .strms)

Basically I want to right click on the WWE PPV section and then just add all those as episodes of a TV Show called WWE PPVs. Instead, I just get a .strm called Wwe ppvs. I then tried to add them all at the next subfolder level, but it just adds the subfolder names as .strms. Going one further would get the correct streams but I would have to add them one PPV at a time, which isnt ideal.

Any suggestions?

You should right click on the ".." item at the last folder where the actual streams are and choose add tv show.

There's also something called "season source" wich I haven't used. Maybe you can use that at a higher folder level?
HeyTaifxx, would it be possible for Add to Lib to create a subfolder for each source / addon?
e.g.: if I add a movie from the BigStar addon, Add to Lib creates a BigStar subfolder inside the Movies folder, then creates the STRM in there. I f I happen to add the same film, but from another addon, let's say, Snagfilms, then a Snagfilms subfolder should be created and the STRM that references the Snagfilms addon path to the movie inside.
I have a problem with ADD to lib, I can't open source of TV Shows. The add-on notify "Cannot open the target link". Hope you fix it. Thanks a lot!!
I could not connect to Dropbox on my Android. Can you fix it? Thanks
Hi @Taifxx ;-) . I have a problem with a Tv Show to be added to my library. When I try to add the Tv Serie "Manhunt: Unabomber" I have no result. It doesn't appear in my Library. I have tried Manhunt: Unabomber, Manhunt: The Unabomber...nothing. I've visited the tvdb.com web and yes, It is on the database, but I get no results. Can you help me?
Hi @Taifxx  I have allowed myself to update the Spanish language for your addon containing errors for language spanish. I have made one pull request on GitHub on September of 2017, although recently I have modified some strings. I hope we can use it in the next update.

Regards.

PD: You're still aliveHuh
Really, Will he have died?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ADD to lib - Add online content from another addons in Kodi library (as .strm)3