• 2(current)
Release tvOS-X
do you have plan to support global menu search skin to match your great skin ? and it even become more greater if you add AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard addon to this skin Smile
(2016-04-14, 14:39)haicaoboi87 Wrote: do you have plan to support global menu search skin to match your great skin ? and it even become more greater if you add AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard addon to this skin Smile

Possibly when I have time.
(2016-04-14, 13:32)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: Ah sorry yeah I'm using Krypton.

Ok figured. I will port everything over soon.
Here is the screenshot of the OSD movies/series-info-screen:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C4...hoto%2cpng
1) Is there a way to rearrange the home icons like on a normal apple tv?

2) How can I use a widget for the recently added movies or tv shows on home screen? There is a new kodi build that has them linked to EXODUS and I would LOVE to know how he did that
(2016-04-14, 19:31)reap705 Wrote: Here is the screenshot of the OSD movies/series-info-screen:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C4...hoto%2cpng

Thanks.. will be fixed in next update.

(2016-04-15, 00:35)davsmith2015 Wrote: 1) Is there a way to rearrange the home icons like on a normal apple tv?

2) How can I use a widget for the recently added movies or tv shows on home screen? There is a new kodi build that has them linked to EXODUS and I would LOVE to know how he did that

1) No there is no way atm to rearrange the home icons. You can do this manually by editing the Home.xml in the skin/1080i folder, starting on line #219. Note that if the skin is on auto-update and updates it will copy over all of your modifications.

2) Disable any of the first 5 Home buttons in Skin Settings > Home Customizer and you will notice a 'Shelf Fav +' will show up. Add one of your Favorites to this Home button and it will populate on the shelf.

Hi this is a very clean skin I like it. I've noticed a few bugs and I have some add-on icons.

Icons
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=11169

Skin issues

Home Page

* Coverart of movies and tv shows aspectratio is scaled instead of stretched which cuts off image

* List title focused and unfocused “random” or “recently added” does not line up with coverart

* List title unfocused “random” or “recently added” does not line up with date/time

* Icons “pictures” and “favorites” are smaller than center of home icon should be slightly bigger

* Weather shelf days are bold and blocky a thin text to match temps would be cleaner

Add-ons Manager

* OS programs block with kodi logo has replaced all vector icons leaving an undesirable unfinished look

Weather Page

* City/Location not centered

* Change location arrows too dark to see in night backgrounds

* Stock kodi weather icons ugly do not match design

Home Page Customizer

* Add-ons number 14 from live tv (row 5 center Add-on) unable to change icon image all favorites and Add-ons after row 5 center add-on all unable to change icon image (This in particular prevents custom setup)

* “Movies” and “tv shows “ upper left options higher than “music”, “add ons” and “pictures” upper left options

* Greyed out apps icon (without circle) looked smoother than OS programs block with kodi logo same goes for Add-ons manager

Programs View

* Add-on images left of add-on name in list view are aligned outside of list box (too low)

this image points out where the first addon starts to lose feature "change icon"
Wow very detailed report, Thanks. These are all easy fixes and will fixed in next update. Can you confirm your resolution is 1080?
Thanks so much for the quick help!!!
(2016-04-15, 08:19)iCanuck Wrote: Wow very detailed report, Thanks. These are all easy fixes and will fixed in next update. Can you confirm your resolution is 1080?

yes the resolution is 1080. There's no option to disable the custom shelf icon can you add a disable option for that? Can you also add a random option for the tv shows and music like the movies has thats a nice feature. and maybe a hide all scrollbars option too its very computer interface looking with scrollbars.
iCanuck I Would Just Like To Say Thank You For This Skin Truly Is Amazing Work Smile
Brilliant skin!

A few requests.

1. Is there a way to enable all tiles so they could possibly each have the option of a popup context menu & potentially be a submenu on a per tile basis?
This would enable someone to set a tile as an all sports tile & then have the context menu popup with the additional sports add ons popup to be selected within that tile.
or a Kids Tile & all add ons set within that tile popup with the context menu option.

2. Can you make every tile have the ability to be elected as a Video Add-on, a Program (script), a Favourite & or a Mounted Source?

3. The ability to chose a sub section within an add-on, program etc vs just the main add-on being chosen & or the whole program (script) when I only want one section within.

4. I wanted to change the icon of a tiled add-on & even a favourite but the mapping wouldn't allow me to use a Mounted source folder I had set as Special. The options was not there to select any folder I had mounted & was set as Special.

5. Option for font color schemes i.e.: black, dark grey, light grey & white ?

6. Two home banner color options, the Light white frosted default & a darker grey version ?

Thank you
(2016-04-16, 00:04)superbyron404 Wrote: yes the resolution is 1080. There's no option to disable the custom shelf icon can you add a disable option for that? Can you also add a random option for the tv shows and music like the movies has thats a nice feature. and maybe a hide all scrollbars option too its very computer interface looking with scrollbars.

Yes I will add disable custom shelf icon & scrollbars in next update. Can't guarantee the randow tvshow/music shelf next update though.

(2016-04-16, 01:24)timney Wrote: Brilliant skin!

A few requests.

1. Is there a way to enable all tiles so they could possibly each have the option of a popup context menu & potentially be a submenu on a per tile basis?
This would enable someone to set a tile as an all sports tile & then have the context menu popup with the additional sports add ons popup to be selected within that tile.
or a Kids Tile & all add ons set within that tile popup with the context menu option.

2. Can you make every tile have the ability to be elected as a Video Add-on, a Program (script), a Favourite & or a Mounted Source?

3. The ability to chose a sub section within an add-on, program etc vs just the main add-on being chosen & or the whole program (script) when I only want one section within.

4. I wanted to change the icon of a tiled add-on & even a favourite but the mapping wouldn't allow me to use a Mounted source folder I had set as Special. The options was not there to select any folder I had mounted & was set as Special.

6. Two home banner color options, the Light white frosted default & a darker grey version ?

Thank you

1,2 & 3 ... I've considered this in the past but I think it would stray too far away from tvOS in my opinion. So probably not at this time.

4. I kind of follow but can you explain more..... are you having issues adding the media source to a home button or just changing the icon in the home customizer. If your issue is changing the icon this is known and will be fixed in next update.

5 & 6 I will add more custom color features after I fix current bugs

I will be adding alot of new things in the future but I want to fix all the bugs first. But I will be keeping the skin very simple like tvOS is designed to be.
(2016-04-16, 01:54)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 01:24)timney Wrote: Brilliant skin!

A few requests.

Thank you

1,2 & 3 ... I've considered in the past but it would stray too far away from tvOS in my opinion.

4. I kind of follow but can you explain more...

5 & 6 I will add more custom color features after I fix current bugs

I will be adding alot of new things in the future but I want to fix all the bugs first. But I will be keeping the skin very simple like tvOS is designed to be.

Cheers,

as far as 1, 2, 3 I don't think it would stray away from it but rather having the options available for any of these makes it a even more user friendly skin. Not everyone would use them, or on every tile, but having that option would greatly add to its potential. In my opinion.

I tend to make a version for my parents & each of my kids etc. They like specific things, so adding the option to say have a context menu popup if I chose to add several add-on etc to one tile would be very useful & organized.

4... with any other skin if you set a folder in your main Kodi folder & make it special within file manager special://home/media etc then you can access that & use images etc you've added.
So when I add a add-ons subsection that I specifically want I can't due to restrictions stated above, So I add it as a favourite, then add that favourite to a tile. But the tiles icon of many a add ons subsection is not always appealing. So I wanted to change that icon to for example the icon of the main add-on I had chosen the subsection from. So I saved the icons in special folder, but the mapping & navigation of the skin won't allow me to even see my special mounted folder to select the image.

Cheers
beautiful work, thanks for your efforts......
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvOS-X6