• 4(current)
Release tvOS-X
just installed it and it looks fantastic. Loads fast too!

Can you add Arial support or any font that supports unicode characters? Add-ons or movies titles with Chinese/Japanese/...etc characters would display just as lines/blocks.

Thank you!
(2016-04-22, 02:09)superbyron404 Wrote: it looks like the unfocused text lines up with the coverart and the focused text is in the same animation at the coverart and moves to the right. heres an image

Thanks those pictures help alot. I will play around with it and see what is best.
I will push an update on my repo for Jarvis tonight (v1.9.12).
It has a few fixes for the shelf label and has a new shelf menu to choose recently updated, random, and recommended and possibly more options if I get around to it tonight.

I will be doing development on Jarvis first so if you want the most updated version please use Jarvis.
Isengard & Krypton versions will be updated a few days afterwards.
(2016-04-23, 04:10)iCanuck Wrote: I will push an update on my repo for Jarvis tonight (v1.9.12).
It has a few fixes for the shelf label and has a new shelf menu to choose recently updated, random, and recommended and possibly more options if I get around to it tonight.

I will be doing development on Jarvis first so if you want the most updated version please use Jarvis.
Isengard & Krypton versions will be updated a few days afterwards.
Wow ..great work friend. Really refreshing and beautiful Apple clone skin....It's number one here from today...

Sent from my GT-I9190
I LOVE these kinds of iOS-like skins! They are among my top 3 favorite skins. Thank you for you efforts, iCanuck!
hi guys! i just now downloaded and installed this skin because how easy it looks. Once installed, no widgets pop up under "recently added movies" or "Recommended" when i highlight Movies or TV Shows..Any idea how i go about adding it? please, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time
Next Update is almost done! Put about 16 hours into this update so far.
My Repo has been updated with tvOS-X (v.x.9.12) for Isengard & Jarvis

OP has been updated with direct links
------------------------------------

Changelog
Fantastic skin but, Can you add custom widgets??
Yes after current bugs are fixed I will adding many features, extendedinfo, keyboard auto completion, widgets, just to name a few...
I just tested the update and it still has the critical flaw of not being able to change icon image after add-on 14 from live tv row 5 and on
everything else looks very good thank you for all the work you put into this.
(2016-04-25, 03:20)superbyron404 Wrote: I just tested the update and it still has the critical flaw of not being able to change icon image after add-on 14 from live tv row 5 and on

I triple checked all my code and tested on Openelec, Windows, Android, and Linux and I can't duplicate your issue. I am able to set every Custom Addon & Custom Favorite. and then Change the Icon or Replace it. I tested multiple times.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Please reset your skinsettings or try on a fresh kodi install to rule that out, if your still having issues I will look into it further. But I don't believe there is a bug though.
(2016-04-25, 05:27)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 03:20)superbyron404 Wrote: I just tested the update and it still has the critical flaw of not being able to change icon image after add-on 14 from live tv row 5 and on

I triple checked all my code and tested on Openelec, Windows, Android, and Linux and I can't duplicate your issue. I am able to set every Custom Addon & Custom Favorite. and then Change the Icon or Replace it. I tested multiple times.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Please reset your skinsettings or try on a fresh kodi install to rule that out, if your still having issues I will look into it further. But I don't believe there is a bug though.

Yes I have reset skinsettings I've also tried it on 3 other machines and one of them had never had kodi installed so it was def a fresh install. I'm using mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11.

Can you also make the programs icon the add ons icon and use the iosx programs icon for programes instead?
(2016-04-25, 07:56)superbyron404 Wrote: Yes I have reset skinsettings I've also tried it on 3 other machines and one of them had never had kodi installed so it was def a fresh install. I'm using mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11.

Can you also make the programs icon the add ons icon and use the iosx programs icon for programes instead?

Hmm weird. I can't duplicate this issue, I just tested everything again.....

What version of Kodi are you using?

I will take a look at those icon changes.

btw. to disable shelf icon just set the picture to nothing, I usually just select enable custom shelf icon then back out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update will feature 5 custom widgets for the Movie and TV shelf, I still need to play with the text colors though.

watch gallery
(2016-04-25, 08:30)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 07:56)superbyron404 Wrote: Yes I have reset skinsettings I've also tried it on 3 other machines and one of them had never had kodi installed so it was def a fresh install. I'm using mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11.

Hmm weird. I can't duplicate this issue, I just tested everything again.....

What version of Kodi are you using?

I will take a look at those icon changes.

btw. to disable shelf icon just set the picture to nothing, I usually just select enable custom shelf icon then back out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update will feature 5 custom widgets for the Movie and TV shelf, I still need to play with the text colors though.

watch gallery

Awesome!! waiting excited to Next update. I hope we can add custom widgets to all items of home screen
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvOS-X6