Release - tvOS-X

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hinkel Online
(2016-04-13 22:29)iCanuck Wrote:  I'm glad everyone likes the skin. I need everyone to post bugs please!!!!!!!!
Please include what Kodi version your using when posting bugs

Hello @iCanuck, Firstly sorry for my English is a little rusty. I am testing the skin tvos-x 3.0.3 on Libreelec 8.02 Generic with Kodi Krypton 17.3, and I would like to tell you that this skin is simply wonderful. However, I am missing some important functions mainly in the music section. No viewtype options, no support for background visualisations, manfeed's lyrics, and no information during playback. I believe this is still in development or would it be a bug? For now this is my feedback. Congratulations and please keep this beautiful work. Thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-25 19:22 by Hinkel.)
find quote
annamaaae Offline
For some reason I can't play any of the open any of the TV series I have on my shelf. But Movies start playing just fine.

Also I can't seem to find volume amplification settings during playback. It gives me some audio settings but not this one.

On Krypton 17.3 on Apple TV 4
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-26 01:25 by annamaaae.)
find quote
Steverae Offline
HI iCanuck

In the original SIO-X this is based on, when you use the built in Kodi library, you can select from 3 types of top shelf especially for TV shows, you had random, recently added and next to watch, this doesn't seem to be available in TVoS-X

Can this be easily added back in or have you ripped out all the code that handles these views...... ?
find quote
iCanuck Offline
(2017-06-25 19:08)Hinkel Wrote:  Hello @iCanuck, Firstly sorry for my English is a little rusty. I am testing the skin tvos-x 3.0.3 on Libreelec 8.02 Generic with Kodi Krypton 17.3, and I would like to tell you that this skin is simply wonderful. However, I am missing some important functions mainly in the music section. No viewtype options, no support for background visualisations, manfeed's lyrics, and no information during playback. I believe this is still in development or would it be a bug? For now this is my feedback. Congratulations and please keep this beautiful work. Thanks in advance.

I will add more features to the music sections in time but it is low on my priority list atm.

(2017-06-25 21:46)annamaaae Wrote:  For some reason I can't play any of the open any of the TV series I have on my shelf. But Movies start playing just fine.

Also I can't seem to find volume amplification settings during playback. It gives me some audio settings but not this one.

On Krypton 17.3 on Apple TV 4

I cannot duplicate this issue, works fine on my end.

(2017-06-30 01:44)Steverae Wrote:  HI iCanuck

In the original SIO-X this is based on, when you use the built in Kodi library, you can select from 3 types of top shelf especially for TV shows, you had random, recently added and next to watch, this doesn't seem to be available in TVoS-X

Can this be easily added back in or have you ripped out all the code that handles these views...... ?

I've been figuring the best way to apply some optional settings for this. In time I will add this feature.
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-04 02:03 by iCanuck.)
find quote
channaceo Offline
Hey iCanuck

I am also having an issue with TV Shows on the shelf. When i click them nothing happens. It will not open and show the seasons. Any suggestions?
Fresh install of kodi 17.3 and installed v3.0.3 from your repo.

Love the skin by the way. keep up the good work.

Thanks
find quote
iCanuck Offline
(2017-07-06 01:54)channaceo Wrote:  Hey iCanuck

I am also having an issue with TV Shows on the shelf. When i click them nothing happens. It will not open and show the seasons. Any suggestions?
Fresh install of kodi 17.3 and installed v3.0.3 from your repo.

Love the skin by the way. keep up the good work.

Thanks

I will forsure fix this in next update.

I have been busy with other projects lately and I will continue development heavily in the next few weeks Smile
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-11 03:29 by iCanuck.)
find quote
Steverae Offline
Great to hear that development will continue soon

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)
find quote