• 21(current)
Release tvOS-X
(2019-06-24, 02:12)Steverae Wrote:
(2019-05-28, 15:37)ZachMurphy Wrote: @Steverae Do you know of any good massive icon packs? For Apple TVos? Even if they are from Apple TVos? If I were able to access Apple's TVos App Store, I would just extract all of the images and such and it would be as simple as that but there is no online Apple TVos app store. Do you know of any good place/object/plugin/addon or basically anything that has a fair amount of Icons for Apple TV? I managed to create a few, but they were never really actually Apple TV OS or looked accurate.

Hi Mate, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, vie been away from the Kodi scene for a while now and just spotted your message.    I don't have any other icons other than those that were grabbed while i was assisting fastcolor's with SIOS - i'll see if i still have them as they were kept in a separate file.

Sorry i've just checked and dont have anything anymore, sorry. i know while i was grabbing icons and backgrounds etc, i used the xcode dev environment and the emulator and grabbed icons from there, you could also grab them from high quality screen shots as a worst case scenario.

Nice to see the ATV interface continue to be a popular skin for kodi.  I developed a SkyQ based skin a while back but wasnt allowed to upload it as it used links from not so legitimate sources to populate the content.  As long as you stick to using the in build library you'll be fine. 

Okay, cool. Thank you for the response. I have also, been away from kodi recently as well actually. Because, I was in Europe for 2 Weeks for my Great Tante's Funeral. She was 101 Years old, when she passed away. She was born on November 7th 1917.
Is this interface, still under development. Or is it no longer being worked on?
Firstly - thank you, great theme love it.
Now I have few issues,
First , the theme doesn’t work on 18.5 or any 18.x, downloaded 17.6 and works good .
Few issues - cpu usage are really high sometimes I’m experiencing drop downs and lags, and one really important feature (for me) is missing, let’s say you wanna watch a new movie , when after the addon done searching for links, on stock theme or shows whether the link provided is 4k with hdr and such and how many GB the movie is, that way I can understand that the movie is really at its best quality, on this theme, you can only see the name on the movie and if it’s 1080p, no more info, maybe settings will fix that?

Hope I’ll get an answer

I’m using ATV 4K

Thank you !
I installed this on Kodi Leia (Using the appropriate link) and it gives me this error. Is this skin still being worked on? TIA!
Gives gui error for Leia 18.9
Hi

This blog  is finish ?
Will it be available for kodi Matrix?
On Leia it says "Failed to install blah xbmc.gui version 1.13.0
(2021-01-09, 12:52)guilty57 Wrote: Gives gui error for Leia 18.9

yes
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvOS-X6