• 17(current)
WIP Krypton Testing branch
With RevertShelves Branch, youtube is so much faster to zap around its unreal.
And the flickering is gone now too so very good work by joethepartylion Nerd
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
I agree with some of the previous posts, please could the subtitles search screen show the filename? It was that way in 16, and in 17 using Estuary.

It's an excellent skin, as it always has been. Thank you!
(2016-10-06, 17:04)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-10-06, 10:42)Raitsa Wrote:
(2016-09-22, 17:54)joethepartylion Wrote: Hmm interesting, maybe this could be done with toggle to choose a miniOSD, let me think about it ;-)

Hey joethepartylion, is this something you are still considering to be added to Amber?

Yes it is but I'm just working on tidying up and refining what we have already changed before I add new features as the changes since Jarvis need a bit more polish e.g. missing scroll bars, label alignments, settings consolidation, improving the library views, subtitles window etc.

Once that is complete I'll see if Jester is happy to accept the extra features like miniOSD.

Hey joethepartylion, any chance still adding the miniOSD for subtitles?
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
In Krypton11 branch

13thFebruary2017 -Moved to Krypton11 branch - All previous commits are now part of Jester's official Amber branch. Added filename back to subtitles dialog, changed epg onback behaviour, added In Progress TV Shows shelf
In Krypton11 branch

14thFebruary2017 -. Added the ability to show a basic shelf for custom home menu items.
Awesome, thank you!

[edit]
Hmm... my Home Layout screen in Settings looks like this for each custom menu item:

LAUNCH
[_____________]
LABEL
[_____________]
SHELF STYLE

But there is nothing under "Shelf Style" for me to select. How do I enable a shelf for a custom menu item?
(2017-02-15, 00:49)Renns Wrote: Awesome, thank you!

[edit]
Hmm... my Home Layout screen in Settings looks like this for each custom menu item:

LAUNCH
[_____________]
LABEL
[_____________]
SHELF STYLE

But there is nothing under "Shelf Style" for me to select. How do I enable a shelf for a custom menu item?

You need to have skin shortcuts enabled to use it in skin settings / advanced.
Hi. I am using Krypton on RasperryPi 2. When i make changes to skin settings none of them are aaved after a shutdown or restart. Any ideas?

Thanks
Mark.
i guess you are using OSMC.

There is a problem where if you reboot or shutdown skin settings revert to default.

Solution until they fix it (sam said he will look into it), make all the changes you want on your skin. Then do not reboot or shutdown but choose QUIT.
Kodi will restart. Aftert that your settings are saved and you can now reboot or shutdown.
Remember that after any skin change you will have to QUIT once for them to be saved.
Thanks GnFlala. I googled it but could only see this issue from early 2016 which i assumed was resolved by now. I couldn't find any reference to this issue in 2017. Never happened to me before and i have been running Amber (and loving it) since 2014.
In Krypton11 branch

16thFebruary2017 -. Fix some button sizes, fix overlapping RSS feed on Home window, add addon status icons to list view, add episode info to PVR windows
(2017-02-11, 22:09)Raitsa Wrote: With RevertShelves Branch, youtube is so much faster to zap around its unreal.
And the flickering is gone now too so very good work by joethepartylion Nerd

NVM. Installed from YT repo fixed.
while we're talking YouTube, am I missing something regarding getting duration to display? This wasn't an issue with Gotham.

p.s. Great skin. My GF would kill me if we ever changed.
Yeah Youtube durations seem to be missing.
(2017-02-10, 19:35)BillCosby Wrote:
(2017-01-07, 08:25)htpcero Wrote: - AFTER playing back one or two youtube videos and returning to the GUI, Amber's GUI elements start to flicker in a bizarre way, displaying triangular artifacts, especially in the areas of the screen that are being updated e.g. where there is scrolling text; the only fix is to restart Kodi; the GUI becomes unusable
Then by pure chance I reverted to Estuary and the issues were all gone. Then back to Amber, the issues were back after playing back one youtube or vimeo video. Then tested Confluence: no issues. This seems to be Amber-specific, perhaps Amber is triggering some underlying Krypton bug with skins, that other skins do not trigger, after video playback ends.
I have the same issue, and I also have a BayTrail, maybe it has something to do with the Intel drivers + Amber?
@BillCosby @htpcero

I had similar artefacts with kodi 17 amber on a shield Android nougat after playing films from NAS. I felt that it could be dependent with hardware acceleration on or off.

The log in that moment didn't show something special, in my opinion

http://pastebin.com/zdsw3L5G
Nvidia Shield (2015) pro, Android 7 (Nougat, Experience 5.1), kodi 17 (Krypton), Sony kdl 46 hx755, Yamaha AX 396, Technisat ISIO, Sony bdp 780, Logitech Harmony Companion, A40 BT-002, Synology 415, GBit LAN
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton Testing branch1