Help with Playon Browser
I have been battling the setup of the Playon Browser for too long now, so decided to ask for help. I did ample searching and couldn't find anything related to what I am experiencing. I primarily want to use it for streaming Netflix.

I guess the first question I have to ask is... Do I need to purchase Playon in order to make it function with KODI? If so, that could be my problem.

When I go to Videos> Add-ons> Playon Browser, I can navigate through to Netflix and select a movie/tv show. When I click on the show nothing happens. Screen will blink and just return to the list.

IP address and port are setup and correct.
I can watch Netflix on the actual Playon interface.

Last message in the log shows this:
19:05:56 T:5512 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.playonbrowser/?nametree=Netflix%2FMy+List%2FHouse+of+Lies%2FSeason+1%2Fs01e02+Amsterdam&parenthref=%2Fdata%2Fdata.xml%3Fid%3Dnetflix-00a0701b2a5d47988dd62e57c1b83957&href=%2Fdata%2Fdata.xml%3Fid%3Dnetflix-b17f8b7e71194288a3b84f392ea50428&mode=video&foldername=s01e02+Amsterdam

Please help me out and let me know if there is more info needed.
dumb question: can you play videos through internet explorer on that computer? might be something worth checking out. playon requires silverlight to be current
I have installed silverlight. The new issue is that I get 'Opening Stream' and then it disappears.

I'll be honest and say I was doing some configuration changes in an effort to make it work (yesterday), but it is all set to default now. Other than IP/port.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Playon Browser0