Repos down ? from Kodi ?
Are the kodi Repositorys down ? I cant install the Programm Addon " BACKUP "
if you can reach http://mirrors.kodi.tv then repos are up, but it could be that the mirror in your area has issues.
I dont understand. I can reach that link http://mirrors.kodi.tv now with my PC I can see all Data
But My Fire TV Stick with KODI 16.1 RC2 Isengard cant reach anything.. What em I doing wrong ?
Yea, this happened to me once too, there was something very odd going on because when I changed DNS servers away from Google (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) to my local ISP, the Repo worked again.

I didn't dig into it to deep though as after a few days it was all working as normal again.

Maybe try changing DNS servers?
I dont know how to change DNS Servers from Google and to be honest, I dont know what that is..
Why is this happening ?
Other people have the same problem. Friends in my Facebook group write they have the same issue.
One guy on IRC posted a log and he kept getting MD5 mismatches. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but maybe it will help our server guys. If someone else can post a debug log (wiki) of when they try to install an add-on, that would also be good.
It works now.. Thanx.. You must have fixed it
An now again it doesnt work. really funny
how good is the wifi connection of your FireStick? If it's the issue Ned mentioned, it might be that your connection is not the best and there might be some corrupted data packages when downloading stuff, which in result leads to mismatching md5 checksums
Thread moved to website section so we can collate all these in one place.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
After 20 mins it worked again.. All repos are reachable.. Yes My Wifi connection is good. The router ist 1 meter next to it
Still down for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Repos down ? from Kodi ?0