• 188(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
I can confirm that build 1103 fixes the "stuck overlay" issue on both Estuary and Estuary MOD. Good job.
(2016-11-04, 01:14)mazeeff Wrote: I can confirm that build 1103 fixes the "stuck overlay" issue on both Estuary and Estuary MOD. Good job.

Thanks. Unfortunately it will be back in future builds until the underlying core issue is addressed.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-11-03, 21:27)ultraman Wrote:
(2016-11-03, 21:13)robertus Wrote: you know why milhouse builds for example about kodi 16 and also 17 have fast switch iptv channel, and stable version are too slow ?

i can't figure out that and i don't know how to fix it
With which addon (IPTV Simple Client maybe)?
Yes i use it

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
@Milhouse: HU on my car work fine with Mirror Link and Car Play. When I connect RPi2 to HU (using HDMI), touch on screen not work on Estuary skin, may be I need chang to Estouchy skin ?
(2016-11-03, 21:13)robertus Wrote: you know why milhouse builds for example about kodi 16 and also 17 have fast switch iptv channel, and stable version are too slow ?

You can't. Kodi 17's video player has been significantly rewritten. You need Kodi 17 if you want Kodi 17 features.
@Milhouse

dont know if this issue was reported before...
I'm using Hebrew subtitles and noticed that from build 01/11 subtitles are displayed direction is wrong (every word is right to left rather than left to right as should be)
For example (in English... to make a point...) - 'hsilgnE' rather than 'English'....
31/10 is all good...

Any ideas?
BTW didnt manage to try the latest version yet... though 02/11 is still with the same issue
thanks!
(2016-11-04, 13:39)popcornmix Wrote:

You can't. Kodi 17's video player has been significantly rewritten. You need Kodi 17 if you want Kodi 17 features.
But also in kodi 16 testbuilds is fast.

All others builds also then stable.version are too slow.

Only milhouse builds are too fast, and i cant figure out to have fast iptv switch Channel with kodi 16.1

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
(2016-11-04, 14:02)robertus Wrote: But also in kodi 16 testbuilds is fast.

The Kodi 16 testbuilds included newer commits than kodi 16 stable. They were effectively a kodi 16.5.

No one is going to make any new Kodi 16 build with faster iptv switching.
You must live with the slow switching or move to Kodi 17.
Installed #1103 and at first LiveTV channel switch I got a crash. Didn't have debug enabled and it seems to work now.
But here is the crash log if it could be of use to anyone: http://pastebin.com/k0qkDzQ2
@raptorjr Seems to a problem with the MythTV PVR client addon. Can you please create an issue here: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.mythtv/issues
(2016-11-04, 13:52)Shanyel Wrote: @Milhouse

dont know if this issue was reported before...
I'm using Hebrew subtitles and noticed that from build 01/11 subtitles are displayed direction is wrong (every word is right to left rather than left to right as should be)
For example (in English... to make a point...) - 'hsilgnE' rather than 'English'....
31/10 is all good...

Any ideas?
BTW didnt manage to try the latest version yet... though 02/11 is still with the same issue
thanks!
Thanks, yes it has been reported previously without identifying the first broken build. From your information my guess would be PR10813, hopefully developers can take a look. I'll revert PR10813 in tonight's build so that you can confirm.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-11-04, 11:00)TVPL Wrote: @Milhouse: HU on my car work fine with Mirror Link and Car Play. When I connect RPi2 to HU (using HDMI), touch on screen not work on Estuary skin, may be I need chang to Estouchy skin ?

Yes, Estuary isn't a touch-based skin, you'll need to use a skin that supports touch. Not sure if Estouchy is available as an add-on, maybe something that needs to be looked into.
(2016-11-04, 17:56)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-11-04, 11:00)TVPL Wrote: @Milhouse: HU on my car work fine with Mirror Link and Car Play. When I connect RPi2 to HU (using HDMI), touch on screen not work on Estuary skin, may be I need chang to Estouchy skin ?

Yes, Estuary isn't a touch-based skin, you'll need to use a skin that supports touch. Not sure if Estouchy is available as an add-on, maybe something that needs to be looked into.
Estouchy is a core add-on and as such it is not available in repo. If distros decide to not ship it that's up to them .
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yes, it would have to be an LE add-on. Unfortunately touch usage probably doesn't justify inclusion of a complete second skin in the normal builds.
Yes because 4Mb extra is such a huge deal compared to stuff Kodi pulls from the web....
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 188(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19