• 55(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Thanks Milhouse you legend Smile
Hello All,

My first post an directly an issue... :-(

Yesterday I´ve installed LE 7.xx on my PI2. All is workink fine. Then I tried o Update to the lasted Build from LE from Milhouse, The update runs fine, On my via HDMI connected TV I see alle messages, unpack install etc. Then the Mashine reboots.

The Boot screen is shown and after this....: all is Black. I can´t access the PI2 via RemoteControl ( like it does before )

I Can access the LE 8 vie HTTP and vie SMB I can put into the Update folder other Update Files. They are taken into account, but after the installation the TV is still black.

Only with LE 7 all is fine.

My TV is a Samsung 6xxx Series TV

Has any one a idea? where should i find logs etc??

Zopf
I've been having a problem for about the last week/10 days with these builds, where when the system has been idle for a while (generally overnight), when I try to use it I have the blue circles in the middle of the screen and nothing I press on the remote will make them go away, I have to reboot the system. The remote still works at this point, if I press the video button it goes to videos (behind the blue circles) but I can't play anything. I think it's related to my PS3 bluetooth remote as (I'm not sure why) on build 605, bluetooth didn't work and the problem didn't occur. I have the dim screensaver set to come on after 10 minutes to make the remote suspend, and it doesn't immediately happen when the screensaver kicks in, only after a longer amount of time.

Sorry the description is a bit vague, is anyone else having a similar problem?

Edit: Pi3 using built in bluetooth. I've not tried a full wipe yet, but can if it's expected to resolve the problem.
Mea culpa, popcornmix, Milhouse and Team Big Grin
...updated to #608....hmm...pixeld screen...oh? Tongue

Now i've changed the HDMI cabel and all's right with the world!

All dvd plays perfect with DTS and DD5.1 sound...i love you all Rofl

Sorry for my last post - my mistake.

cu
Harald
(2016-06-09, 14:18)PuGZopf Wrote: Hello All,

My first post an directly an issue... :-(

Yesterday I´ve installed LE 7.xx on my PI2. All is workink fine. Then I tried o Update to the lasted Build from LE from Milhouse, The update runs fine, On my via HDMI connected TV I see alle messages, unpack install etc. Then the Mashine reboots.

The Boot screen is shown and after this....: all is Black. I can´t access the PI2 via RemoteControl ( like it does before )

I Can access the LE 8 vie HTTP and vie SMB I can put into the Update folder other Update Files. They are taken into account, but after the installation the TV is still black.

Only with LE 7 all is fine.

My TV is a Samsung 6xxx Series TV

Has any one a idea? where should i find logs etc??

Zopf

As you have smb access, connect to your Pi and upload the latest file from your Logfiles directory - it will be called something like "log-2016-06-10-03.18.19.zip". Stick it on Dropbox or similar.

Getting ssh access would also be useful - you can enable ssh by adding " ssh" to the end of the line in your cmdline.txt file. Login account is "root", password is "libreelec". Use PuTTY for ssh on a Windows PC.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-06-09, 14:54)kieranc Wrote: Edit: Pi3 using built in bluetooth. I've not tried a full wipe yet, but can if it's expected to resolve the problem.

I would suggest trying a "clean" .kodi first to make sure this isn't an add-on issue:
Code:
systemctl stop kodi
mv .kodi .kodi.bak
sync; reboot

You may need to reconfigure your settings and add your movies, but don't add any add-ons. If the problem doesn't happen then it's likely to be caused by an add-on. A debug log (wiki) might shed some light.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0609: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.6.2 #1 Thu Jun 9 21:10:22 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jun  8 2016 16:12:00
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 1c8638223821fe0ed16e20bd8e948b6cc037fa4a (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160609210740-#0609-g61dbf48 [Build #0609]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002475.631: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (61dbf48e, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (e31bee75, changelog) with the following modifications:
  • Includes newclock5 patches
  • Excludes the LibreELEC linux-01-RPi_support patch in favour of sourcing these and possibly more recent patches directly from kernel branch rpi-4.6.y
  • Includes latest bcm2835-driver master (9cd62e61)
  • Includes latest kodi-platform master (c8188d82, ahead +4)
  • Includes latest libcec master (6d68d212)
  • Includes latest libnfs master (cdd1643c, ahead +28)
  • Includes latest p8-platform master (041a8c6c, ahead +1)
  • Includes latest addons: adsp.basic (2ae604e5, +8), adsp.biquad.filters (01236bbe, +7), adsp.freesurround (34f50406, +7), asplib (da66f517), inputstream.mpd (3ac19c39, +11), inputstream.smoothstream (32275717, +2), peripheral.joystick (2db8029e, +32), pvr.argustv (5f48dcec, +4), pvr.demo (0fa9e1d0, +4), pvr.dvblink (a92f1264, +5), pvr.dvbviewer (3d0bea9a, +4), pvr.filmon (8743511d, +4), pvr.hdhomerun (b5ce9309, +4), pvr.hts (acd1a6ac, +5), pvr.iptvsimple (7a5a43f8, +4), pvr.mediaportal.tvserver (172a273c, +4), pvr.mythtv (e2b60252, +8), pvr.nextpvr (150698b7, +4), pvr.njoy (b5d65655, +4), pvr.pctv (feed5990, +4), pvr.stalker (fb24eda2, +13), pvr.vbox (c6594819, +4), pvr.vdr.vnsi (5498a8c1, +7), pvr.vuplus (ea3b33f6, +4), pvr.wmc (77af8daf, +4)
  • Exclude [env] kodi-999.10-aarch64-support.patch: Merged upstream
  • Include [env] e7cbe9cb: xf86-video-intel: Explicitely disable TearFree and TripleBuffer
  • Include [env] ed774729: Intel: Implement Passthrough-Range
  • Include [env] 98c65e6a: Kodi: Use Limited Range by default
  • Include [env] patch: xf86-video-intel: bump to 3fafabe
  • Include [env] patch: Fix SIGTERM patch after PR9748
  • Include [env] patch: Fix cmake after PR9750
  • Include [env] patch: Add extra headers needed by 3D BD MVC
  • Include [env] patch: mesa: update to 12.0.0-rc1
  • Include [env] patch: Bump libbluray - include MVC support
  • Include [env] patch: HACK: Disable multiple PVR addons during migration. Always enable inputstream.*, os.* and peripheral.*
  • Include [env] patch: Add experimental splash video for RPi
  • Include [env] patch: Enable pvr addons, disable pvr updates
  • Include [env] patch: Enable other binary addons
  • Include [env] PR:408: Fix digital audio crackling when playing music on non Kodi based setups.
  • Include [env] PR:412: splash: Stop blanking splash too early in RPi boot sequence
  • Include [env] PR:417: linux: Atom Baytrail and CherryTrail audio HDMI support
  • Include [env] PR:431: Revert "Merge pull request #136 from lrusak/modesetting"
  • Include [env] PR:432: build: start using .libreelec-unpack
  • Include [env] PR:433: libreelec: use build project directory for ccache
  • Include [env] PR:434: linux: Update to 4.6.2
  • Revert [env] 46b9b7b3: rtmpdump (Reason: use newclock5 bump)
  • Include [pkg] patch: drm/i915: Extend Fake HDMI live status to Valley View (linux)
  • Include [pkg] patch: [skin.estuary] Hide watched items on home (kodi-theme-Estuary)
  • Include [pkg] patch: CSC: Remove average logic when saving NV12 surface on IVB+ (VAAPI fix) (libva-intel-driver)
  • Include [pkg] PR:8645: [video] Add season/TV show artwork to episodes/seasons even if they have their own fanart.
  • Include [pkg] PR:8824: videodb: fix smart playlists not honoring "Show empty TV shows" setting.
  • Include [pkg] PR:8922: [guiinfo] extend ranges for listitem properties
  • Include [pkg] PR:9803: [PeripheralCecAdapter] fix playback stopping on screensaver deactivated
Build Highlights:
  1. Estuary skin update
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • mtools: Fix creation of dot directories (. and ..) (PR:435, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • RPi: Add a cleanup step (PR:437, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [estuary] - Skin sync (PR:9933, 1 commit, 325 files changed)
  3. kernel 4.6.y:
    • New commits in this build:
      • BCM270X_DT: Add mcp23017 to the overlay Makefile (32aa414c)
      • BCM270X_DT: Sort entries to placate check script (12ac0915)
      • gpio-ir overlay: gpio_pin shouldn't change pull setting (5dfb4281)
      • Implement a "wakeup-source" option for the i2c-rtc DeviceTree overlay. (f47b681b)
      • BCM270X_DT: Make i2c-gpio usable by other overlays (435250d1)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:432: build: start using .libreelec-unpack
    • Added: [env] PR:433: libreelec: use build project directory for ccache
    • Updated: [pkg] patch: [skin.estuary] Hide watched items on home (kodi-theme-Estuary)
(2016-06-09, 20:39)doldi Wrote: Sorry for my last post - my mistake.

cu
Harald

No worries Harald! Smile
Hey Milhouse i can't save my settings in the LibreELEC Settings Add-on. There is only a Cancel Button.
(2016-06-10, 06:09)donlasagne Wrote: Hey Milhouse i can't save my settings in the LibreELEC Settings Add-on. There is only a Cancel Button.

Yes this is a known issue, although I don't have an ETA. If you need to configure you network I can only suggest you go back to #0518 as this is the last build prior to the bug appearing. Once your network is configured, update to the latest build.
I have a problem when i turn off my TV, and then turn it back on, KODI doesn't wake up or the TV stays on black screen. I am connecting with HDMI and using the TV remote with CEC. I have added hdmi_force_hotplug=1 and hdmi_drive=2 in the config but it still goes to blank screen after turning off and then on the TV. Any ideas? Using raspberry pi 3.

thanks
joe
(2016-06-10, 14:32)unclejoe01 Wrote: I have a problem when i turn off my TV, and then turn it back on, KODI doesn't wake up or the TV stays on black screen. I am connecting with HDMI and using the TV remote with CEC. I have added hdmi_force_hotplug=1 and hdmi_drive=2 in the config but it still goes to blank screen after turning off and then on the TV. Any ideas? Using raspberry pi 3.

What do you have "When TV is switched off" set to (in system/input/peripherals/CEC)?
Recently I've been getting an issue with Live TV (pvr.hts) where the picture is very juddery. When I go into the video settings and turn Deinterlace settings from Auto to Off all seems fine.

I've gone back through the versions; #0604 is fine and #0605 exhibits the problem.

I've taken a debug logs with Video component debugging enabled.

#0609: http://sprunge.us/CQAe (took this log before I worked backwards to find when the problem started)
#0604: http://sprunge.us/PDIY

I can do some more testing if need be.
(2016-06-10, 15:11)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 14:32)unclejoe01 Wrote: I have a problem when i turn off my TV, and then turn it back on, KODI doesn't wake up or the TV stays on black screen. I am connecting with HDMI and using the TV remote with CEC. I have added hdmi_force_hotplug=1 and hdmi_drive=2 in the config but it still goes to blank screen after turning off and then on the TV. Any ideas? Using raspberry pi 3.

What do you have "When TV is switched off" set to (in system/input/peripherals/CEC)?

I don't have the option in system!
(2016-06-10, 18:50)cojms1 Wrote: Recently I've been getting an issue with Live TV (pvr.hts) where the picture is very juddery. When I go into the video settings and turn Deinterlace settings from Auto to Off all seems fine.

I've gone back through the versions; #0604 is fine and #0605 exhibits the problem.

PR:9917 looks like the most likely possibility from #605. A little surprising though.
I could try temporarily reverting it to confirm it is the problem.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19