• 2(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Just updated from yesterday's OpenELEC build to today's LibreELEC build; the normal update process worked with no issues.
Unfortunately, the OE issue about buffering of HD videos remains. I don't think it is a network issue as other clients in the network play. Also, when doing a fresh install (wiping the RPi) things work well for a few days / weeks, before the same issue surfaces again. Log attached. Thanks in advance!

http://xbmclogs.com/pye75iuhl
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Hi. One of my addons crash when trying to use libdvdnav-arm.so located in /usr/lib/kodi/system/player.on a fresh install it is there and then it is deleted from some reason. Can it be returned back? Thanks
(2016-04-17, 07:47)SpokV Wrote: Hi. One of my addons crash when trying to use libdvdnav-arm.so located in /usr/lib/kodi/system/player.on a fresh install it is there and then it is deleted from some reason. Can it be returned back? Thanks
The reason has been posted several times already (in the old OE thread). DVD support will return when we're able to build it.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Subscribe
Thanks for the new build, couple of small questions.

Are there any major differences at the moment between OE and LE

Where can I read about inputstream very interested in this, especially with potential future sky go support
I did a fresh install of libreelec #0416 today but enabling dvblink pvr gives me a error.

Code:
11:53:51 197.337372 T:1962147840   ERROR: Unable to load /usr/lib/kodi/addons/pvr.dvblink/pvr.dvblink.so.3.1.1, reason: libtinyxml2.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

*Edit*

Upgrading from OE #0415 to LE #0416 gives me the same error

I hope this could be solved somehow

Thx in advance and keep up the good work !
(2016-04-17, 11:52)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 07:47)SpokV Wrote: Hi. One of my addons crash when trying to use libdvdnav-arm.so located in /usr/lib/kodi/system/player.on a fresh install it is there and then it is deleted from some reason. Can it be returned back? Thanks
The reason has been posted several times already (in the old OE thread). DVD support will return when we're able to build it.

Can you please leave the libdvd* libs in place. It worked till now....thanks
(2016-04-17, 13:15)SpokV Wrote: Can you please leave the libdvd* libs in place. It worked till now....thanks

No, DVD doesn't currently build. If you must have DVD support, stick with official release builds.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-04-17, 12:50)Saner Wrote: Thanks for the new build, couple of small questions.

Are there any major differences at the moment between OE and LE

Where can I read about inputstream very interested in this, especially with potential future sky go support

Nothing major in terms of Kodi. All other changes are largely OS related.

Both OE and LE builds include inputstream.mpd, but only these LE builds include inputstream.smoothstream (Sky Go) as well.
(2016-04-17, 16:20)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 13:15)SpokV Wrote: Can you please leave the libdvd* libs in place. It worked till now....thanks

No, DVD doesn't currently build. If you must have DVD support, stick with official release builds.

Sure you've seen this milhouse but is this useful : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2312207 (DVD apparently enabled in latest OSMC Jarvis builds?)
(2016-04-17, 12:59)Bor_NL Wrote: I did a fresh install of libreelec #0416 today but enabling dvblink pvr gives me a error.

Code:
11:53:51 197.337372 T:1962147840   ERROR: Unable to load /usr/lib/kodi/addons/pvr.dvblink/pvr.dvblink.so.3.1.1, reason: libtinyxml2.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

*Edit*

Upgrading from OE #0415 to LE #0416 gives me the same error

I hope this could be solved somehow

Thx in advance and keep up the good work !

Thanks, will try and get that fixed ASAP.
(2016-04-17, 16:36)noggin Wrote: Sure you've seen this milhouse but is this useful : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2312207 (DVD apparently enabled in latest OSMC Jarvis builds?)

Yes, seen it however the OSMC and *ELEC build systems are not compatible so it still requires someone to work out how to get DVD working again when building *ELEC. Oddly, nobody seems terribly interested - or maybe it's difficult? - and although I build *ELEC, adding new packages is not really my forte.
As mentioned with #0415 Openelec Testbuild, the LibreElec Tesbuild #0416 shows codec and Spectrum information in top left of kodi interface when playing music files and in full screen.
(Option to switch on/off using 'o' on keyboard, doesn't work, not sure its full detailed level of presented information for Audio files, compared with Video playback?)

And with very successful switch from Openelec #0415 to LibreElec #0416 thanks CoolCoolCool Great job to everyone involved in LibreElec.

I have noticed a minor issue that in my case OpenElec (Configuration) was removed but not replaced with LibreElec as Secondary Menu option when hovering over Settings in main GUI.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-04-17, 17:21)MikeKL Wrote: As mentioned with #0415 Openelec Testbuild, the LibreElec Tesbuild #0416 shows codec and Spectrum information in top left of kodi interface when playing music files and in full screen.
(Option to switch on/off using 'o' on keyboard, doesn't work, not sure its full detailed level of presented information for Audio files, compared with Video playback?)

Are you testing with stock Estuary? I can't get the codec to appear at all in Music (keyboard or remote), while testing #0416 with stock Estuary.

(2016-04-17, 17:21)MikeKL Wrote: I have noticed a minor issue that in my case OpenElec (Configuration) was removed but not replaced with LibreElec as Secondary Menu option when hovering over Settings in main GUI.

Not sure I understand - can you post a screenshot?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19