• 10(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-23, 18:10)MONSTA Wrote: Strange. Then what is this? I used the transmission addon from there Smile

It's a left over from your old OpenELEC installation.

If you install OE fresh, install the OE Unofficial repo (written to /storage/.kodi/addons), then upgrade to LE you'll still have the OE Unofficial repo listed as it remains installed in your addons folder.

If however you install LE fresh, you won't have any option to install the OE Unofficial repo as it doesn't exist within the LE build.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-04-23, 19:17)steve1977 Wrote: Thanks. I installed the addon on LE successfully. Then used Putty to run it from command line. I just typed iperf, but got the following error message:

** /storage/.kodi/addons/network.testing.iperf/bin/iperf: line 1: syntax error: unexpected ")"

Reboot and try again - *ELEC has to apply some magic to command line add-ons in order to make them executable.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-04-23, 17:35)Milhouse Wrote:
Code:
/bin/sh -c "exec sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tvheadend42.start
and paste the output.
Paste output only from this command. Not from other logs.
I got no output from this command in putty so I uploaded the full journalctl log.
In build #0423 my HifiBerry digi + stopped working and can't be found in the list of audio output devices. It worked fine till now.
Some help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Upgraded to 423 from 420 and my Hifiberry DAC+ soundcard is absent. Reverting back to 420 brings it back. Any ideas on how to enable it in 423? I can post any specific logs if required.
(2016-04-23, 21:17)ratson Wrote: Upgraded to 423 from 420 and my Hifiberry DAC+ soundcard is absent. Reverting back to 420 brings it back. Any ideas on how to enable it in 423? I can post any specific logs if required.

Same here with the hifiberry digi + . Going back to #0420 brings it back.
VDR isn't starting in #0423, I reverted to #0420
(2016-04-23, 15:55)Pienoet Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 14:18)Pienoet Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 23:35)Pienoet Wrote: Hi Milhouse thanks for the LibreELEC testbuilds.

With the latest build #0420 when watching live tv when auto refresrate from 1920x1080p 60 hz to 1920x1080p 50hz videoplayback freezes..

Here is my debug log

Thanks!

I did a test with my local video files and and refreshrate from 60 hz to 24hz no freezes...

Milhouse or popcornmix i don't know what's happening here if you have time can you pls tell me what is wron with my setup?

If you got huge frame drop within 9 minutes, setting "number of buffers used by graphics driver" change to 3 from 2.

It's new setting and this problem start with #0415.
(2016-04-23, 19:56)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 19:17)steve1977 Wrote: Thanks. I installed the addon on LE successfully. Then used Putty to run it from command line. I just typed iperf, but got the following error message:

** /storage/.kodi/addons/network.testing.iperf/bin/iperf: line 1: syntax error: unexpected ")"

Reboot and try again - *ELEC has to apply some magic to command line add-ons in order to make them executable.

Unfortunately, it also didn't work after reboot. Still same error message.

I installed iperf on LE and not on OE. I am currenlty using the v.7 beta 2. Maybe that's not compatible with the addon?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Installed OE now and it is working. What's the syntax to run iperf now?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
While looking to get it to work, I found related thread (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213797&page=4). I guess my issue is the same. My CPU-KODI is around 20% although I have no addons installed (besides iperf). It looks like it was solved by switching from SMB to NFS shares. Any idea whether there could be another solution? It used to work with exactly this setup for many months. No clue what's different now.

Btw, not sure whether facts or coincidence. LE runs a lot better than OE (both stutter/buffer/lose-audio, but LE plays visibly better). Does LE applies automatically some overclock settings, which could be responsible for that?
I tried a few more things to isolate the issue:

* Changed to another RPi2 with different SD card to avoid faulty device (no improvement)

* Changed the ethernet cable (no improvement)

* Changed to wireless instead of wired (no improvement)
(2016-04-23, 19:50)Milhouse Wrote: It's a left over from your old OpenELEC installation.

If you install OE fresh, install the OE Unofficial repo (written to /storage/.kodi/addons), then upgrade to LE you'll still have the OE Unofficial repo listed as it remains installed in your addons folder.

If however you install LE fresh, you won't have any option to install the OE Unofficial repo as it doesn't exist within the LE build.
I got it. That's just the renamed OE repo. It was a clean installation. LE image 6.90.004 then your build. No matter.
The transmission service doesn't works, it's important for me. Hope somebody will fix it soon. Thanks.
Regards, Den.
(2016-04-24, 02:04)parcel Wrote: If you got huge frame drop within 9 minutes, setting "number of buffers used by graphics driver" change to 3 from 2.

It's new setting and this problem start with #0415.

Can you confirm if the frame drop problem is with "3" or "2" (or both)? "2" is the default which is what you should have if you have never altered it manually.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19