v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-25, 19:37)Kiralina Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 17:19)pyrodex Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 17:16)Kiralina Wrote: I shall ,but please tell me where to find them and how. Sorry but I don't know Angel

I don't want to sound mean Kiralina but what is driving you to run these bleeding edge builds then if you aren't equipped with certain skill sets? Is there some feature you absolutely need that isn't found in the stable versions?

Yes @pyrodex, you sound mean Sad and yes, there are some features I absolutely need.

And I don't want to seem "ungrateful", but do you find that picking on the less skilled people is really constructive ? I thought we were here to test different things about these builds in order to help the developers.

Do you have a Hifiberry digi + sound card in order to test it and report back? If you don't please let me do it, skilled or not skilled as I may be.

Thanks.

I also have a HiFiBerry Digi+ with pi2, I'm here if you need some logs and help. I'm on latest OE beta2 official atm, but will switch to LE 7 final soon. I can't run dev builds all the time now, as the Pi2 with Digi+ is the main living room player now and I really need stability (wife, kids), but if you need logs, I can switch SD cards and see. Let me know what you need!

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by gurabli - 2016-04-26, 09:47
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19