v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-27, 00:12)sdfguerreiro Wrote: hi there! Is there any news about Devupdate addon in order to support LibreElec? Is so much easier to all.
Thanks!

Unfortunately I've not heard from Leopold for a few weeks, hopefully he's just on holiday or doing something more interesting with his life. Smile

I just added a post in reply to a fork of the addon, which you might want to use as an alternative to Leopolds incompatible version:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2321577

I'm assuming the forked version works - I haven't tested it - although from the changes it might be a little incomplete - ie. no changelog support - but may be updated (I'm familiar with miigotu's work on other projects and would trust him to keep it updated). However if it doesn't work, contact the author.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-04-27, 00:56
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19