• 17(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-28, 12:45)popcornmix Wrote: Phil is investigating the right fix so I hope it will be working again soon.

Phil has updated 4.6 kernel, so I2S audio should be working again.
Hopefully this will be the case with the next build.
(2016-04-28, 14:43)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 12:45)popcornmix Wrote: Phil is investigating the right fix so I hope it will be working again soon.

So nice to hear this, great work guys!
I sure would like to be able to disable the ethernet LEDs. I know additions are not usually made, but useful things like bcmstat, texturecache are greatfully appreciated.

Is there any way something small like this can be added so we can easily disable the ethernet LEDs?
(2016-04-28, 04:53)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-27, 15:31)Little_Kitty Wrote: i updated to the latest version from the original libreelec.

i was using the confluence skin where i could hide watched files.

But with the new skin that is installed i dont have that option anymore and i cant install a other skin either that has it.

The "hide watched" option in Confluence is a custom change that was never merged, and with the switch to Estuary this change has now been dropped. The Confluence skin in the repository does not have this change. The Estuary skin has a filter in the sidebar menu that allows you to show all, or only unwatched.

Im back home and im checking.
when im at hte file list where i see all my files. i press the left button the menu pops up "view options"

i see Viewtype widelist but its greyed out.

sort by : file ,name,size,date
order: ascending and decending
search: well search

Actions
Update library
Go to playlist

i dont see any option like showall / or unwatched only. Might be on the viewtype but i cant change that its greyed out.

im using Kodi 10.0-alpha1 git: 965224c2
libreelect (millhouse)
(2016-04-28, 15:40)J_E_F_F Wrote: I sure would like to be able to disable the ethernet LEDs. I know additions are not usually made, but useful things like bcmstat, texturecache are greatfully appreciated.

Is there any way something small like this can be added so we can easily disable the ethernet LEDs?
Would a blob of Blutack be easier?

I include texturecache.py and bcmstat.sh as they can be useful for debugging. And I wrote 'em. Plus, if you need these scripts in a standard release, you're a single wget away... not so with binary packages. If you want this LED package you'll need to request it upstream. Or build it on Raspbian and copy the binary across (this will probably work).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-04-28, 17:42)Little_Kitty Wrote: Im back home and im checking.
when im at hte file list where i see all my files. i press the left button the menu pops up "view options"

It's there for Library-based views - in the sidebar menu toggle through "All videos", "Unwatched" or "Watched". Unfortunately "hide watched" in Estuary isn't as good as the old dropped feature, which needs to be re-developed so that it's not skin-specific (as it was with Confluence).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0428: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.6.0-rc5 #1 Thu Apr 28 21:04:25 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Apr 27 2016 11:10:34
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 9b52ab7b475f4a056658fd2d95d2440b32167390 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160428210317-#0428-g8b0c952 [Build #0428]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002463.721: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (8b0c9525, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (4015436f, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. NOTE: DVD playback remains temporarily disabled
  2. New firmware
  3. New 4.6.0-rc5 kernel
  4. New LibreELEC branding - delete /storage/.cache/splash.h264 and restart to download LibreELEC splash video
  5. i2s kernel 4.6 fixes - Hifiberry now working?
  6. [skin] save skin settings early on exit - fix for shortcuts etc. not being saved?
Build Details:
  1. Firmware (Apr 27):
    • firmware: IMX219/OV5647: Clean up default flips See: link
    • firmware: pwm_sdm: put get_clocks under a mutex
    • firmware: platform: remove debug-only pwm_sdm config options See: link
  2. LibreELEC.tv:
    • procps-ng: Default to old top colour scheme (PR:238, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • noobs: update slides to new branding (PR:246, 1 commit, 14 files changed)
    • settings: bump to v0.7.3 (PR:249, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • LibreELEC: update logo (PR:243, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • libcec: update imx6 patch to work with p8-platform (PR:220, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • kodi-theme-Estuary: update to new LibreELEC icon (PR:250, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • amlogic CEC adapter moved to project dirs (PR:254, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • changed LibreELEC URLs in (mainly) descriptions to https://libreelec.tv (PR:253, 1 commit, 36 files changed)
    • pulseaudio: enable neon support only if neon is avaible (PR:225, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • linux: update i915 firmware for skylake (PR:228, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • kodi: configure volume steps to 20 by default (PR:174, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • kodi: add os.openelec.tv to manifest while we still ship it (PR:258, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • mtools: removes installing of floppyd, manual and info (PR:257, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. XBMC:
    • Various minor build fixes (PR:9414, 5 commits, 4 files changed)
    • [Win32] a set of fixes for windows. (PR:9678, 6 commits, 10 files changed)
    • [dxvahd] fixup! dxva processor after 39542765368b2f913f49d0a6e4fe91e1… (PR:9680, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [cmake] Some more fixes (PR:9676, 5 commits, 6 files changed)
    • [doxygen] Fix and improve doxygen parts (PR:9685, 2 commits, 5 files changed)
    • Configure cleanup, this removes some leftovers in configure.ac (PR:9401, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
    • [depends] - build fixes for libxslt and openssl (PR:9289, 4 commits, 2 files changed)
    • Chop out anything before Android 5 and don't build with amlogic (PR:9688, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • configure.ac: Add target_platform=target_linux for powerpc (PR:9682, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • xbmc_pvr_types.h: Fix compilation with gcc6 (PR:9677, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [droid] [refclock] do not stop callback when focus is lost. (PR:9690, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [VideoPlayer] fixup! stalls after seek. (PR:9694, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [pvr] needs_configuration is deadcode now (PR:9673, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [cleanup] remove unused depends (PR:9686, 3 commits, 17 files changed)
  4. libnfs:
    • zdr string decode: don't memcpy when src and dst pointers are the same (a5408bfa)
    • Add win32 magics to example programs (b3c41060)
  5. inputstream.smoothstream:
    • add expat dependency (PR:1, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Correct PTS after seek (7a8734f9)
    • Version bump 1.0.5 because of seek issue (a21e82c6)
    • fix track renewal on stream change seek (5d784e54)
  6. pvr.argustv:
    • More CURL Post (PR:51, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • adapt to PVR API 5.2.0 (PR:53, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  7. pvr.dvbviewer:
    • fix timers (PR:36, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
  8. pvr.hdhomerun:
    • adapt to PVR API 5.2.0 (PR:23, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  9. pvr.pctv:
    • adapt to PVR API 5.2.0 (PR:36, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  10. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • omxplayer: Avoid CAEFactory::Suspend which should only be called by application (c8282b91)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • CHG: ensure thumbs url are still valid (ff042078)
      • fixup speedup: move properties detection to cached (1caafc4c)
      • fixup speedup: consider stream details (deda6a2d)
      • fixup! [rbp] Default to double buffered (7523bbd3)
  11. kernel 4.6.y:
    • New commits in this build:
      • Revert "ASoC: bcm2835: move to use the clock framework" (a3cf1270)
      • Revert "SUNRPC: Make NFS swap work with multipath" (94d7435d)
      • Revert "bcm2835-i2s: Reduce the TX DREQ threshold" (b8e1f71f)
      • Revert "bcm2835-i2s: Enable MMAP support via a DT property" (e268425c)
      • Revert "bcm2835-i2s: Register PCM device" (29455fff)
      • Revert "bcm2835-i2s: add 24bit support, update bclk_ratio to more correct values" (f61a8fb1)
      • bcm2835-i2s: get base address for DMA from devicetree (ab239991)
      • bcm2835-i2s: add 24bit support, update bclk_ratio to more correct values (4c16c688)
      • bcm2835-i2s: setup clock only if CPU is clock master (0721c5dc)
      • bcm2835-i2s: Eliminate debugfs directory error (dedf9a1c)
      • bcm2835-i2s: Register PCM device (20c92f0e)
      • bcm2835-i2s: Enable MMAP support via a DT property (d590e913)
      • bcm2835-i2s: Reduce the TX DREQ threshold (7460b2f9)
      • brcmfmac: Use original country code as a fallback (7d73e637)
  12. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] patch: HACK: Disable multiple PVR addons during migration. Always enable inputstream.*, os.* and peripheral.*
    • Added: [pkg] PR:9696: [xbmc/xbmc] [skin] save skin settings early on exit
(2016-04-28, 14:43)popcornmix Wrote:

Can confirm working again on #0428 Smile
Sorry about the noob question...: I have the latest openelec version from milhouse and now i want to install Libreelec but i dont see any "update" folder to put the *.tar file... Can anyone help. Sorry again...
Thanks for the builds!

I know this is not the right place, but I need a few pointers on how to build transmission-daemon, on the latest build libcrypto.so is updated, and I couldn't figure out how to remount /opt to RW so I could try to ln -s it, and hope that's all it needs.

transmission-daemon: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.35: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
(2016-04-28, 23:59)sdfguerreiro Wrote: Sorry about the noob question...: I have the latest openelec version from milhouse and now i want to install Libreelec but i dont see any "update" folder to put the *.tar file... Can anyone help. Sorry again...

the folder is .update, copy the link to the build you want, ssh to your Pi, then:

cd .update
wget (paste link here)
reboot
I'm suffering of a strange bootloop on my raspberry pi b and exactly the same bootloop from my raspberry pi2...both happened yesterday at the same time! So, i cant access it from ssh because of the bootloop. Any other way to access .update folder?

(2016-04-29, 00:09)ViktorM Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 23:59)sdfguerreiro Wrote: Sorry about the noob question...: I have the latest openelec version from milhouse and now i want to install Libreelec but i dont see any "update" folder to put the *.tar file... Can anyone help. Sorry again...

the folder is .update, copy the link to the build you want, ssh to your Pi, then:

cd .update
wget (paste link here)
reboot

The .update folder is actually created by samba so you need to view the samba share first for the .update folder to be created. Or create the .update folder yourself in ssh.

It should also be created by busybox. Anyway it should be there, if not are you sure you haven't deleted it? Just recreate it otherwise ("mkdir /storage/.update").
Ok, i understand that, but how can i access or create .update folder if it's on a bootloop? Any method? Because my entire system toked so much time.... it's enough to create .update folder and copy tar file? And where?

Thanks....

(2016-04-29, 00:18)Milhouse Wrote:

The .update folder is actually created by samba so you need to view the samba share first for the .update folder to be created. Or create the .update folder yourself in ssh.
(2016-04-29, 00:06)ViktorM Wrote: Thanks for the builds!

I know this is not the right place, but I need a few pointers on how to build transmission-daemon, on the latest build libcrypto.so is updated, and I couldn't figure out how to remount /opt to RW so I could try to ln -s it, and hope that's all it needs.

transmission-daemon: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.35: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

You're right it's not the right place - please start your own thread.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19