• 32(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Thank you.

Quasar works excellent now. Trakt integration, downloads, all is fine Smile

HifiBerry Digi+ works Smile
Pandoki and TuneIn work fine now. Can these two apps be added to the repository?
(2016-05-10, 01:33)bill_orange Wrote: Pandoki and TuneIn work fine now. Can these two apps be added to the repository?
Wouldn't they be better in the Kodi repository, but then it would be up to the authors to submit them. For them to be added to the LE repository you should ask on the LE forum, https://forum.libreelec.tv, although I must add that the downside of a distribution repository is likely to be slower updates particularly where add-ons are concerned.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-05-09, 20:28)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-09, 08:45)parcel Wrote: Confluence also go mad with #0508. Youtube addon also cannot back list after video playback.

1. Run Youtube Addon.
2. Get list and Play video and stop.
3. Youtube addon cannot be back to list.

Should be fixed in tonight's build #0509 (PR9778 has been updated).

It is working good, Thank you Smile
(2016-05-09, 15:50)stourwalk Wrote:
(2016-05-09, 13:22)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 05:03)stourwalk Wrote: Ok - moved back to 0501 (I should note that 0421 was actually 0420 - I was stupidly looking at the date (sorry!)) - and changed the resample quality *from* GPU to High - problem goes away.

Same is true for Low/Medium too.

So for me the issue is narrowed down to the GPU Accelerated resampling. It's a RPI2 B+ btw and fwiw my config.txt looks like.. http://sprunge.us/BXZG

I'm afraid I'm not hearing the difference here. I've tried with your sample file as well as other dts files.
Do you have any other non-default audio settings? Using amplification? "Boost centre channel when downmixing"? "Stereo Upmix"? "Maintain original volume on downmix"?

I was afraid you were going to say that Smile Which is why I posed the question in the first place to see whether it was just me for some reason (which it appears to be).

First tonight I'll reset all the audio settings back to default and try it again and try and narrow down the setting that causes it, although I didn't think I had deviated that wildly from the default settings anyway, but I guess something has crept in over time! Will get back to you when I've done some digging.

Thanks

Found the culprit.

Boost Centre channel on Downmix

I had it set to 20dB - which on earlier versions caused no issues at all on any time of audio track, yet on the current ones it causes large scale clipping on DTS tracks (for me). Dialing it back down to 5dB solves the problem.

Probably not worth the effort to fix - although it would be nice to know why the change - chalk it up to experience I guess..

Thanks for your time and effort.
(2016-05-09, 22:04)Memphiz Wrote: Seems something leaks memory indeed. Trying to disable hw acceleration and will see if it still leaks ...

Did it leak with hw acceleration disabled? The other test would be with omxplayer enabled/disabled.

Can't say I'm seeing this.
2MB in 10secs suggests you aren't going to watch more than an hour of video without crashing. Pretty sure I did last night.
omxplayer, mmal or all hw acceleration turned off - all behaves the same - will try to disable boblight - maybe thats causing it...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-05-10, 17:09)Memphiz Wrote: omxplayer, mmal or all hw acceleration turned off - all behaves the same - will try to disable boblight - maybe thats causing it...

Don't use boblight on a Pi. It is very heavyweight.
Hyperion is a much better choice.

Well worth checking with it disabled.
seems its related to boblight rendercapture - still testing but it seems it doesn't leak with boblight turned off...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2016-05-10, 17:18)Memphiz Wrote: seems its related to boblight rendercapture - still testing but it seems it doesn't leak with boblight turned off...

There is a RenderCapture API change in Krypton. Has boblight changed to support it?
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8613
(2016-05-10, 17:20)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-05-10, 17:18)Memphiz Wrote: seems its related to boblight rendercapture - still testing but it seems it doesn't leak with boblight turned off...

There is a RenderCapture API change in Krypton. Has boblight changed to support it?
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8613
It should yes
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@Memphiz

I've had a look through the Pi specific RenderCapture code and there is a path where buffers could be leaked.
That path didn't use to occur, but I guess things may be different now.

I don't have a boblight to test with, but let me add a test commit to handle this, and see if tonight's build still has the issue.
will do - thx Smile
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0510: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.6.0-rc7 #1 Tue May 10 21:23:28 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
May  6 2016 13:57:24
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 0cc642d53eab041e67c8c373d989fef5847448f8 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160510212222-#0510-gcb73e74 [Build #0510]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002486.106: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (cb73e746, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (fddc78d2, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. NOTE: DVD playback remains temporarily disabled
  2. rbp: Fix possible leak in rendercapture interface
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • linux: Update to 4.6-rc7 (with RPi support patches) (PR:325, 2 commits, 28 files changed)
    • inputstream.mpd: update to latest master (PR:327, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • fix PluginDirectory (PR:9778, 4 commits, 4 files changed)
    • configure: add support for aarch64 (PR:9765, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [cleanup] ogg/vorbis/flac leftovers (PR:9787, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • [depends] libjpeg-turbo 1.4.2 (PR:9786, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (4dc5b7aa)
    • [lang][skin.estuary] updated language files from Transifex (10f8c288)
    • [lang][skin.estouchy] updated language files from Transifex (e89f87d3)
  3. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • omxplayer: Reset the EOS state on a flush (a289f0cf)
      • rbp: Fix possible leak in rendercapture interface (6b3c8234)
      • omximage: Fix resolution in logging message (f6975caf)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
do network settings set in advancedsettings.xml not longer work?
i have:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <network>
        <buffermode>1</buffermode>
        <cachemembuffersize>157286400</cachemembuffersize>
        <readbufferfactor>5</readbufferfactor>
      </network>
</advancedsettings>

It works on openelec 7 beta on a rasppi2. But on the latest testbuild here, if i put up that "attribute window" while playing a video file, it always says forward: 0 B, so it seems the cache does not get filled.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19