v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-31, 09:38)ElectricPim Wrote: Do you know the suspend/wake-up command for the web interface. (jsonrpc?Application.Suspend / jsonrpc?Application.WakeUp ??)

Not for the web interface, but to suspend from the command line: "texturecache.py power suspend". Enable the texturecache.py logfile to see the JSON-RPC command being issued - this may give you a clue for the web interface.

(2016-05-31, 09:38)ElectricPim Wrote: BTW is there much energy saving compared to screensaver `Black`.

Virtual suspend will make barely any difference in terms of power consumption for the RPi, but it will allow the connected display to go into "eco" mode - this might not happen with a screensaver, even black.

(2016-05-31, 12:05)ElectricPim Wrote: Aha, it seems Kodi wakes up now I connected my keyboard. I still think it should wake up on some jsonrpc call's, like cursor movement (Input.Right) or play.

There's currently no way to wake the RPi using only JSON - it needs an input from keyboard, IR or via EventServer (which I think Yatse supports, but perhaps Kore does not unless it's disdabled by default - anything in Kore settings to enable EventServer?)

(2016-05-31, 12:05)ElectricPim Wrote: And why not add (virtual) suspend as a screensaver. Seems to be the most energy saving one, because it will put a monitor in sleep mode.

No real need as you can enable the suspend function which then kicks in with whatever screensaver you are using.

Although @timker did write a screensaver that powers off the HDMI, which might work better for you if Kore doesn't support EventServer: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid2022603

(2016-05-31, 12:05)ElectricPim Wrote: On a Pi, I guess, suspend is only dispowering hdmi, although I'm not sure if analog audio (HDMI + analog audio) is still enabled with suspend.

Yes, virtual suspend simply switches off the HDMI power. I don't think it has any effect on analog audio (not tested this).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-05-31, 20:45
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19