• 57(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Tested the latest build today:

* TV playback is stuttering
* When I set the start screen to be TV it does not boot into the TV screen, but to the normal home screen
(2016-06-11, 16:56)kdre Wrote: * When I set the start screen to be TV it does not boot into the TV screen, but to the normal home screen

This is likely due to PR9914/PR9916. Raise an issue on trac.kodi.tv.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-06-11, 16:56)kdre Wrote: Tested the latest build today:

* TV playback is stuttering

I think there's differences between LibreELEC 7.0.0 and 7.0.1
I use LibreELEC 7.0.0 or 6.95 (I do not remember exactly) + Milhouse builds on RPi3. Since build # 0610 everything goes well
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
Hello Popcornmix and Milhouse,
please be so kindly and give me (or us) info over the PI 3 config (overclocking).
Pink Floyd -The Endless River blue Ray is stuttering with my good tested setting from PI 2 ... he's playing better than the new PI 3.

all about arm_freq=1000 makes problems
core_freq=500
sdram_freq=500
over_voltage=2
(all my Pi have a heat sink)

sorry if o.t.

Thanks@all

Edit: Problem solved with this -> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2320413
Blue Ray with DTS-MA (5.1) play now perfect
(2016-06-11, 08:10)cojms1 Wrote: Based on that I went further back (testing BBC One each time) and it now appears that #0603 is where it started.

Nothing too obvious in #0603. I'll temporarily revert "fixed fps rate on startup" in tonight's build to see what happens.
(2016-06-11, 19:28)doldi Wrote: Hello Popcornmix and Milhouse,
please be so kindly and give me (or us) info over the PI 3 config (overclocking).
Pink Floyd -The Endless River blue Ray is stuttering with my good tested setting from PI 2 ... he's playing better than the new PI 3.

Overclocking shouldn't be required for BluRay playback.
If you can reproduce the issue with a small sample cut from the BluRay, then I can investigate.
(2016-06-11, 20:20)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 19:28)doldi Wrote: Hello Popcornmix and Milhouse,

Overclocking shouldn't be required for BluRay playback.
If you can reproduce the issue with a small sample cut from the BluRay, then I can investigate.

hmm, i don't know - but wrong setting in config do not help :-)

... upload the "move in a circle" from beginning of this disk (200mb), but i think, that is to insufficient.
There much more information on a blue ray, like Menue overlay - did not find them in my files, sorry.

Think we must discuss the situation of correct config.txt for RPi3 - with the settings above all play perfect on RPi3.

..bear in mind that other users come across the identical problem (?) ;-)

Playing this over //smb, 6m networkcableto a GB-Switch.

everything is going to be alright
Harald
(2016-06-11, 20:18)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 08:10)cojms1 Wrote: Based on that I went further back (testing BBC One each time) and it now appears that #0603 is where it started.

Nothing too obvious in #0603. I'll temporarily revert "fixed fps rate on startup" in tonight's build to see what happens.

Brilliant. Thank you.
Sorry guys i reboot the RPi and now the deinterlace-settings problem comming back. Wen i set "Deinterlace video" to Auto / On / Off all working fine but wen i set "Deinterlace method" to "Auto select" keep freezes ca. all 2 second. I umust set the "Deinterlace method" to any method and all works but not "Auto select".

EDIT: that happens only in encrypted TV channels, but not all...
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
(2016-06-11, 19:28)doldi Wrote: please be so kindly and give me (or us) info over the PI 3 config (overclocking).

Code:
[pi3]
arm_freq=1300
core_freq=500
gpu_freq=500
dtparam=sd_overclock=83
over_voltage=2
sdram_freq=580
over_voltage_sdram=5
sdram_schmoo=0x02000020
Anyone get the WWE Network Add On to work with these 17.0 builds? It works fine on all of my other 16.1 boxes.
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
Quick question.. I'v been running #0403 since it was posted as it did everything I needed with little problem.

Can I just update to the current #0610 as normal, or would any other steps be needed?

Thanks
EDIT: oddly enough, I tried playing the file again and it played the file in 3D mode just fine! No more video going black. I am not sure what was going on earlier...

I just setup my Pi3 with the June 10th Milhouse build, and I need help with one issue that I am running into. When I play a 3D MVC ISO, Kodi asks me to switch to stereoscopic mode and if I say yes, my TV switches to 3D mode, but frequently the TV screen goes black while the audio continues to play. Is there a specific setting that I need to set to prevent this from happening? Here are my current settings:

Player Settings:
Adjust display refresh rate -> Always
Allow hardware acceleration-OMXPlayer -> Yes
Allow hardware acceleration-MMAL -> Yes
Decode the stereo stream from 3D files -> Yes

Display Settings:
Resolution -> Desktop
Refresh rate -> 60
Enable Full HD HDMI modes for stereoscopic 3D -> Yes (I have a 4K LG OLED TV)

Audio Settings: (I have a Denon x3200w receiver setup in 5.1 mode)
Audio output device -> PI:HDMI
Number of channels -> 5.1
Output configuration -> Best match
Stereo upmix -> Yes
Enable passthrough -> Yes
AC3 capable receiver -> Yes
E-AC3 capable receiver -> Yes
DTS capable receiver -> Yes

I have just purchased the MPEG-2 and VC-1 license, but I am waiting to receive the keys. Please help..

Just tested #0611 and no pausing of video every two seconds is observed regardless of what setting used in Video Settings - De-Interlace Video (Off, On, Auto)
To double check I reverted back to #0610 and video pausing is clearly observed with On and Auto settings, with De-Interlace Video set to Off.....NO Video pausing every two seconds.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-06-11, 21:14)cojms1 Wrote:

Brilliant. Thank you.

#0611 seems to have fixed the issue I was seeing. I can leave the deinterlace video setting on Auto and all is fine.

Thanks popcornmix.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19