• 61(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-06-14, 22:05)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-06-14, 22:02)doldi Wrote: I think the new SamsungEvo sdCard are not the best of the market

I use a Samsung EVO - works very well for me.

ok popcornmix Angel, but the Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push) from RPi3 is faulty design.
Have seen, that the sdcard is not in the correct position.

If i want to exchange the card in my Pi-box i need a forceps for that procedure - that is a nogo, tzz ;-)

SDcard slot from Pi2 is better. i think - card cannot go out, with the push-push mechanism.

And that is the problem.

;-)
(2016-06-14, 22:18)doldi Wrote: ok popcornmix Angel, but the Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push) from RPi3 is faulty design.
Have seen, that the sdcard is not in the correct position.

If i want to exchange the card in my Pi-box i need a forceps for that procedure - that is a nogo, tzz ;-)

SDcard slot from Pi2 is better. i think - card cannot go out, with the push-push mechanism.

Mostly a case problem. Should be fine with no case, or an official Pi case.
Some, like FLIRC case are tricky to get out. I suggest growing one long fingernail...
(2016-06-14, 22:18)doldi Wrote: If i want to exchange the card in my Pi-box i need a forceps for that procedure - that is a nogo, tzz ;-)

Attach a small strip of folded-over sellotape to the SD card, to act as a "tab" - works just fine for me (I'd have to take my FLIRC case apart to get the SD card out of a RPi3).

(2016-06-14, 22:18)doldi Wrote: SDcard slot from Pi2 is better. i think - card cannot go out, with the push-push mechanism.

The problem with the spring loaded mechanism is that when handling the Pi2 it is easy to accidentally push the SD card causing it to pop out potentially corrupting the OS (or losing any unsaved work) - in a school environment, this is a big deal. I even managed to do it myself once or twice. Blush
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Haha - i don't need no long fingernail...because my 74' FenderJazz Bass would not like them if i play my gig.
ok - must go to the next schoolhouse to learn a better english and to handle sdcards - Mea culpa.

Wish You a godd night ;-)
Hi, I just wanted to say modest that since build # 0611 had no problems with picture stops. Deinterlacing works very well.

Thank you kodi team!
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
(2016-06-11, 19:08)Aux_ Wrote: I think there's differences between LibreELEC 7.0.0 and 7.0.1
I use LibreELEC 7.0.0 or 6.95 (I do not remember exactly) + Milhouse builds on RPi3. Since build # 0610 everything goes well

Yesterday, I installed LE 7.0.1 + Milhouse build #612 and stuttering is gone for me.
(2016-06-11, 19:02)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:56)kdre Wrote: * When I set the start screen to be TV it does not boot into the TV screen, but to the normal home screen

This is likely due to PR9914/PR9916. Raise an issue on trac.kodi.tv.

Did it:
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16765
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0614: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.6.2 #1 Tue Jun 14 21:08:34 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jun 13 2016 13:25:19
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 625ddc17506de68faffed80e656109b206905fc0 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160614210526-#0614-g6c9db28 [Build #0614]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002475.929: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (6c9db285, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (44b4163a, changelog) with the following modifications:
  • Includes newclock5 patches
  • Excludes the LibreELEC linux-01-RPi_support patch in favour of sourcing these and possibly more recent patches directly from kernel branch rpi-4.6.y
  • Includes latest bcm2835-driver master (fdbca29d, ahead +1)
  • Includes latest kodi-platform master (c8188d82)
  • Includes latest libcec master (6d68d212)
  • Includes latest libnfs master (cdd1643c, ahead +28)
  • Includes latest p8-platform master (041a8c6c, ahead +1)
  • Includes latest addons: adsp.basic (2ae604e5), adsp.biquad.filters (01236bbe), adsp.freesurround (34f50406), asplib (da66f517), inputstream.mpd (3ac19c39, +15), inputstream.smoothstream (32275717), peripheral.joystick (2db8029e), pvr.argustv (5f48dcec), pvr.demo (0fa9e1d0), pvr.dvblink (a92f1264), pvr.dvbviewer (3d0bea9a), pvr.filmon (8743511d), pvr.hdhomerun (b5ce9309), pvr.hts (acd1a6ac), pvr.iptvsimple (7a5a43f8), pvr.mediaportal.tvserver (172a273c), pvr.mythtv (e2b60252), pvr.nextpvr (150698b7), pvr.njoy (b5d65655), pvr.pctv (feed5990), pvr.stalker (fb24eda2), pvr.vbox (c6594819), pvr.vdr.vnsi (5498a8c1), pvr.vuplus (ea3b33f6), pvr.wmc (77af8daf)
  • Include [env] e7cbe9cb: xf86-video-intel: Explicitely disable TearFree and TripleBuffer
  • Include [env] ed774729: Intel: Implement Passthrough-Range
  • Include [env] 98c65e6a: Kodi: Use Limited Range by default
  • Include [env] patch: binary-addon: inputstream.rtmp
  • Include [env] patch: Add extra headers needed by 3D BD MVC
  • Include [env] patch: Bump libbluray - include MVC support
  • Include [env] patch: HACK: Disable multiple PVR addons during migration. Always enable inputstream.*, os.* and peripheral.*
  • Include [env] patch: Add experimental splash video for RPi
  • Include [env] patch: Enable pvr addons, disable pvr updates
  • Include [env] patch: Enable other binary addons
  • Include [env] PR:412: splash: Stop blanking splash too early in RPi boot sequence
  • Include [env] PR:428: Package updates
  • Include [env] PR:431: Revert "Merge pull request #136 from lrusak/modesetting"
  • Include [env] PR:432: build: start using .libreelec-unpack
  • Include [env] PR:433: libreelec: use build project directory for ccache
  • Include [env] PR:448: wlan-firmware: bump to 0.0.32
  • Include [env] PR:449: lirc: update to 0.9.4
  • Revert [env] 46b9b7b3: rtmpdump (Reason: use newclock5 bump)
  • Include [pkg] patch: drm/i915: Extend Fake HDMI live status to Valley View (linux)
  • Include [pkg] patch: [skin.estuary] Hide watched items on home (kodi-theme-Estuary)
  • Include [pkg] patch: CSC: Remove average logic when saving NV12 surface on IVB+ (VAAPI fix) (libva-intel-driver)
  • Include [pkg] PR:26: fix save button in network config (service.libreelec.settings)
  • Include [pkg] PR:27: allow using custom update channels (service.libreelec.settings)
  • Include [pkg] PR:8645: [video] Add season/TV show artwork to episodes/seasons even if they have their own fanart.
  • Include [pkg] PR:8824: videodb: fix smart playlists not honoring "Show empty TV shows" setting.
  • Include [pkg] PR:8922: [guiinfo] extend ranges for listitem properties
  • Include [pkg] PR:9731: [WIP] 3dlut and simple ICC linking support for color correction
  • Include [pkg] PR:9803: [PeripheralCecAdapter] fix playback stopping on screensaver deactivated
Build Highlights:
  1. Fix for Settings add-on Update procedure. Update to #0614 manually, then you should be able to update using the add-on from tomorrow (#0615)
  2. wlan-firmware: bump to 0.0.32 (updated RPi3 WiFi firmware)
  3. lirc: update to 0.9.4
  4. package updates: curl, llibmicrohttpd, libirman, libressl etc.
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • tinc: enable build from clean (PR:444, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • dispmanx_vnc: enable build from clean (PR:445, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [doxygen] todo list (PR:9977, 1 commit, 215 files changed)
    • [depends] bump python to 2.7.11 (PR:9978, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
    • [depends] gettext 0.19.8 (PR:9943, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [xbmc][cleanup] Some minor cleanup of texture handling (PR:9960, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:428: Package updates
    • Added: [env] PR:448: wlan-firmware: bump to 0.0.32
    • Added: [env] PR:449: lirc: update to 0.9.4
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Milhouse and the rest of the devs - I just wanted to thank you guys for the amazing work you have done on this platform. Over the weekend, I was able to enjoy watching multiple 3D MVC encoded movies flawlessly in full 1080P resolution (on my 4K TV). Once again, thanks much!
(2016-06-14, 22:05)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-06-14, 22:02)doldi Wrote: I think the new SamsungEvo sdCard are not the best of the market

I use a Samsung EVO - works very well for me.

I also had problems with Samsung Evo on RP2. I think there are lot of fake Evos and maybe this is the problem. I bought my Evo from a known shop and never the less.... Sad

Anyway I never had any problems with SanDisk and Lexar. Tried them on both RP2 and RP3.
The lirc update (I'm presuming) is causing me issues with my gpio remote. A lot of the important buttons - select and back for example - aren't being recognised and there's no sign of them in the log. The number buttons, volume and arrow buttons all still seem to be working.

It may be there's just been a change to the mapping, but the relevant PR is beyond my ability to decipher. Full debug log is here, and - if it's of any use - my lircd.conf is here. If there's any other info I can provide, let me know.
There's problems with some (but not all) Generic (x86) builds too, it's being looked into. If necessary I'll drop the lirc bump from the next build.
Should have thought to check the x86 builds thread. Glad to know it's on the radar, and thanks for the info.
Hi Milhouse and Popcornmix,

I was wondering if you might be able to assist. I am running the latest nightly and am experiencing crashes out on videofiles with either OMX or MMAL.

What would be the easiest way to remove all of the addons to give you a clean debug log file?
(2016-06-15, 05:21)david1976aus Wrote: Hi Milhouse and Popcornmix,

I was wondering if you might be able to assist. I am running the latest nightly and am experiencing crashes out on videofiles with either OMX or MMAL.

What would be the easiest way to remove all of the addons to give you a clean debug log file?

Code:
systemctl stop kodi
mv .kodi .kodi.bak
systemctl start kodi

Then enable debugging and reproduce the issue.

If Kodi is crashing, once Kodi has restarted run the following command to upload your crashlog:
Code:
paste $(ls -1art /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crashlog* | tail -1)

Once you've submitted a log, the following commands will restore your original system and add-ons:

Code:
systemctl stop kodi
rm -fr .kodi
mv .kodi.bak .kodi
systemctl start kodi
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19