• 67(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-06-20, 01:03)smp1 Wrote: The DVD playback seem to be a bit broken in #0619. Most of the discs I tested load very slowly. The DVD menu loads OK but after I start the movie it hangs for about 30 seconds (buffering?). In previous builds the playback started immediately.

When was it last good? #618?
(2016-06-18, 22:10)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-06-18, 19:24)Little_Kitty Wrote: i still have the same problem. The Libreelec options -> system page is empty so i cant manually update. No idea where the problem comes from but about maybe 2 of the 10 tries it shows the options there.

after startup/reboot im getting.
addon not ready yet try again later.

Can you upload a debug log?

I have managed to trigger the blank System page by configuring an RPi2 system to use the RPi2 custom url, then later on change the custom url to be the Generic url - at this point the add-on generates various errors and the System page becomes blank. To fix this you need to edit /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.libreelec.settings/oe_settings.xml and correct the <CustomChannel1> tag.

Without knowing if this is what you have done I would suggest removing the following tags from your settings file:
Code:
<ShowCustomChannels>
<Channel>
<CustomChannel1>
and restarting Kodi.

If that doesn't work, delete /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.libreelec.settings/oe_settings.xml and restart Kodi.

i didnt to the above yet.

But i updated to the latest 619 one.
now when i go to the system page i see loading. and then it loads. also after a few restarts. So for now it seems to be working again. Once it happens again i shall try this.
(2016-06-20, 13:22)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-06-20, 01:03)smp1 Wrote: The DVD playback seem to be a bit broken in #0619. Most of the discs I tested load very slowly. The DVD menu loads OK but after I start the movie it hangs for about 30 seconds (buffering?). In previous builds the playback started immediately.

Tested with DL DVD Tina Turner Live from Holland_

#619 with RPi3 start in menue after 10 seconds
#618 with RPi2....hm, im smoking a cigarette ;-)
#617 with RPi3 start to DVD menue under 7 seconds,...hmm RPi2 needs 20 seconds and some intro is missing, who i have seen on RPi3 bevor.

Ok - i have only tested in the past with my brand new RPi3 libreelec and not on RPi2, sorry - here was the referenz #1001 from Sept15 ;-)
btw, here is the kodi.log from RPi2 #617

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rgZ0B...sp=sharing

18:20:31 34.597225 T:1513145248 INFO: dll_fopen - something opened the mount file, let's hope it knows what it's doing
18:20:31 34.597935 T:1513145248 DEBUG: msg: libdvdread: Couldn't find device name.
18:20:31 34.600819 T:1513145248 DEBUG: CSMBFile::Open - opened smb://192.168.0.2/D/_Musik_Video_/
......................................................Tina Turner - LIVE FROM HOLLAND (2009)/VIDEO_TS.IFO, fd=10000
18:20:31 34.614185 T:1513145248 INFO: msg: libdvdnav: Unable to open device file smb://192.168.0.2/D/_Musik_Video_/
......................................................Tina Turner - LIVE FROM HOLLAND (2009).

edit:

The last build from my downloads is build #614 for fast DVD loading.
DVD Menue on RPi2 appear after 10 seconds - but i don't see any intros.

I hope i can help you a little ;-)

Harald

bte: i miss the chapter forward botton on infobar, because so i need always my k400 keybord for :-)
great build !!

but everytime i switch to the hdmi source my pi is running on, the tv states "no signal" and i have to push a button on my remote and only then the homescreen appears with some delay.
This happens often when my tv was shut down before. So i think libreelec shuts itself into some kind of standby when im turning the tv off.
My question is: can i turn this behaviour off? In Settings =>system=> standby: the auto-shutdown is turned off.I dont see any other setting related to this.

i hope someone can help
(2016-06-20, 21:08)neep Wrote: great build !!

but everytime i switch to the hdmi source my pi is running on, the tv states "no signal" and i have to push a button on my remote and only then the homescreen appears with some delay.
This happens often when my tv was shut down before. So i think libreelec shuts itself into some kind of standby when im turning the tv off.
My question is: can i turn this behaviour off? In Settings =>system=> standby: the auto-shutdown is turned off.I dont see any other setting related to this.

i hope someone can help
Go to interface settings -> control -> peripherals-> cec settings and there are a couple of options in list that can be manually modified to stop that particular behavior
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-06-20, 22:00)MikeKL Wrote:
(2016-06-20, 21:08)neep Wrote: great build !!

i hope someone can help
Go to interface settings -> control -> peripherals-> cec settings and there are a couple of options in list that can be manually modified to stop that particular behavior

thx mike!
(2016-06-20, 13:22)popcornmix Wrote:

I just tested the last few versions. The last good one for DVD playback is #0616. However, the #0616 and older versions have this issue which was fixed in #0617 and newer.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0620: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.6.2 #1 Mon Jun 20 21:10:02 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jun 20 2016 18:18:51
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 460b39c674ef2ac89360e15331f97a2cb1388a44 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160620210855-#0620-gc6c222d [Build #0620]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002475.141: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (c6c222dc, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (e8e6c2a8, changelog) with the following modifications:
  • Includes newclock5 patches
  • Excludes the LibreELEC linux-01-RPi_support patch in favour of sourcing these and possibly more recent patches directly from kernel branch rpi-4.6.y
  • Includes latest bcm2835-driver master (390f53ed, ahead +2)
  • Includes latest kodi-platform master (c8188d82)
  • Includes latest libcec master (6d68d212)
  • Includes latest libnfs master (cdd1643c, ahead +28)
  • Includes latest p8-platform master (041a8c6c, ahead +1)
  • Includes latest addons: adsp.basic (2ae604e5), adsp.biquad.filters (5849a194, +7), adsp.freesurround (34f50406), asplib (da66f517), inputstream.mpd (0a099728, +19), inputstream.smoothstream (a38d40a2, +2), peripheral.joystick (2db8029e), pvr.argustv (e536f32e, +1), pvr.demo (01c68c88, +1), pvr.dvblink (5f9872ca, +1), pvr.dvbviewer (35902f5d, +1), pvr.filmon (efd379b8, +1), pvr.hdhomerun (a71e816d, +1), pvr.hts (ac2e3be6, +5), pvr.iptvsimple (1ea1f36e, +1), pvr.mediaportal.tvserver (369b0189, +1), pvr.mythtv (9141c6fc, +1), pvr.nextpvr (7ed3111c, +2), pvr.njoy (b5d65655), pvr.pctv (12d8baf1, +1), pvr.stalker (acba9f12, +1), pvr.vbox (b24c3cac, +1), pvr.vdr.vnsi (5d5bb64e, +2), pvr.vuplus (c988f849, +1), pvr.wmc (ef4cf3b1, +1)
  • Include [env] e7cbe9cb: xf86-video-intel: Explicitely disable TearFree and TripleBuffer
  • Include [env] ed774729: Intel: Implement Passthrough-Range
  • Include [env] 98c65e6a: Kodi: Use Limited Range by default
  • Include [env] patch: Enable other binary addons
  • Include [env] patch: binary-addon: inputstream.rtmp
  • Include [env] patch: Add extra headers needed by 3D BD MVC
  • Include [env] patch: Enable pvr and adsp addons, disable pvr/adsp updates
  • Include [env] patch: Bump libbluray - include MVC support
  • Include [env] patch: HACK: Disable multiple PVR addons during migration. Always enable inputstream.*, os.* and peripheral.*
  • Include [env] patch: Add experimental splash video for RPi
  • Include [env] PR:432: build: start using .libreelec-unpack
  • Include [env] PR:433: libreelec: use build project directory for ccache
  • Revert [env] 46b9b7b3: rtmpdump (Reason: use newclock5 bump)
  • Include [pkg] patch: drm/i915: Extend Fake HDMI live status to Valley View (linux)
  • Include [pkg] patch: [skin.estuary] Hide watched items on home (kodi-theme-Estuary)
  • Include [pkg] patch: CSC: Remove average logic when saving NV12 surface on IVB+ (VAAPI fix) (libva-intel-driver)
  • Include [pkg] PR:26: fix save button in network config (service.libreelec.settings)
  • Include [pkg] PR:27: allow using custom update channels (service.libreelec.settings)
  • Include [pkg] PR:8645: [video] Add season/TV show artwork to episodes/seasons even if they have their own fanart.
  • Include [pkg] PR:8824: videodb: fix smart playlists not honoring "Show empty TV shows" setting.
  • Include [pkg] PR:8922: [guiinfo] extend ranges for listitem properties
  • Include [pkg] PR:9803: [PeripheralCecAdapter] fix playback stopping on screensaver deactivated
Build Highlights:
  1. New firmware
  2. ADSP add-ons included in build. In the event of any issues, open new [Bug] threads in the Audio DSP sub-forum
Build Details:
  1. Firmware (Jun 20):
    • firmware: Fix incorrect symlink for libGLESv1_CM.so See: link
    • firmware: RIL: Correct RGB888 and BGR888 handling in camera and video_splitter. See: link
    • firmware: RaspiStill: Update annotation before capture. See: link
    • firmware: dispmanx: Avoid attaching DSI display to dispmanx when ignore_lcd=2
    • firmware: arm_loader: Stop hotplug checking when v3d-kms-v3d driver is enabled
    • firmware: gencmd: Provide mechanism to reset persistent throttled bits
  2. XBMC:
    • Move SetScreenResolution again (should be called once before open) (PR:10010, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • [xbmc][tests][fix] Fix crash during shutdown (PR:9989, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • add MusicAddons as a library xml node (PR:9926, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [JSON] Fix JSON playlist handling (PR:10008, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [PVR] Cleanup: Remove a bunch of unused member functions. (PR:10013, 2 commits, 32 files changed)
    • fixed: i think this was supposed to be 10. cut-and-paste ftw (PR:10014, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Fixed minor grammatical mistake (PR:10016, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [addons] - fix folderpath in case only one repo is available (PR:10004, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • remove deprecated windows (PR:9886, 8 commits, 35 files changed)
  3. adsp.biquad.filters:
    • [Settings] Fix wrong settings assigning (ee824bc3)
    • [Settings] Fix crash during add-on destruction (bab2d671)
    • [template] Set default delays to zero (fa929d7f)
    • [addon] Update changelog.txt (e415bcfc)
    • [CMake] Adapt project dependencies (9bb4966e)
    • Fix settings saving (a79cf379)
    • [CMake] Adapt dependencies (5849a194)
  4. inputstream.smoothstream:
    • transport latest changes from .mpd to .smoothstream (a38d40a2)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: Enable other binary addons
    • Added: [env] patch: Enable pvr and adsp addons, disable pvr/adsp updates
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I would like to test this build, but I am not sure about the install instructions :

"copy the tar file into your Update folder"

I have managed to install LibreElec is in a NOOBS framework, but I cannot find that Update folder.

thank you for any clues,
(2016-06-15, 02:35)BobCratchett Wrote: The lirc update (I'm presuming) is causing me issues with my gpio remote. A lot of the important buttons - select and back for example - aren't being recognised and there's no sign of them in the log. The number buttons, volume and arrow buttons all still seem to be working.

It may be there's just been a change to the mapping, but the relevant PR is beyond my ability to decipher. Full debug log is here, and - if it's of any use - my lircd.conf is here. If there's any other info I can provide, let me know.

Just updated from 618 to 620, and am experiencing the same issue again (well almost, this time the back button appears to work) in that some keys on my remote aren't being recognised. I've tried following some of the advice from the x86 builds thread - IRW doesn't show any input for the keys that aren't working, and the output from a few commands requested on the other thread:

systemctl status > http://sprunge.us/NbRV
dmesg > http://sprunge.us/chgE
journalctl -a > http://sprunge.us/UIii

From what I can see, the buttons mapped to the following aren't working:-

KEY_OK, KEY_RED, KEY_BLUE, KEY_YELLOW, KEY_GREEN, KEY_CHANNELUP, KEY_CHANNELDOWN, KEY_INFO, KEY_PVR, KEY_VIDEO, KEY_TITLE, KEY_TEXT, KEY_SUBTITLE

I haven't yet confirmed that this was introduced in 619 (though it seems likely as the lirc bump was re-introduced in that) but am downloading it now and will update the post when it's installed (internet is slow so this will take a while!)

Edit: Can now confirm 619 as the culprit.
(2016-06-20, 23:31)santope Wrote: I would like to test this build, but I am not sure about the install instructions :

I have managed to install LibreElec is in a NOOBS framework, but I cannot find that Update folder.

thank you for any clues,

Did you click the link? Let's see a screenshot of your smb folders after you've connected to your RPi.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-06-21, 03:12)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-06-20, 23:31)santope Wrote: I would like to test this build, but I am not sure about the install instructions :

thank you for any clues,

Did you click the link? Let's see a screenshot of your smb folders after you've connected to your RPi.

I think the folder is called ".update" - (note the "." )
It's "Update" over smb, as per the link in the first post, but ".update" from ssh.
(2016-06-21, 00:20)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 02:35)BobCratchett Wrote: The lirc update (I'm presuming) is causing me issues with my gpio remote. A lot of the important buttons - select and back for example - aren't being recognised and there's no sign of them in the log. The number buttons, volume and arrow buttons all still seem to be working.

It may be there's just been a change to the mapping, but the relevant PR is beyond my ability to decipher. Full debug log is here, and - if it's of any use - my lircd.conf is here. If there's any other info I can provide, let me know.

Just updated from 618 to 620, and am experiencing the same issue again (well almost, this time the back button appears to work) in that some keys on my remote aren't being recognised. I've tried following some of the advice from the x86 builds thread - IRW doesn't show any input for the keys that aren't working, and the output from a few commands requested on the other thread:

systemctl status > http://sprunge.us/NbRV
dmesg > http://sprunge.us/chgE
journalctl -a > http://sprunge.us/UIii

From what I can see, the buttons mapped to the following aren't working:-

KEY_OK, KEY_RED, KEY_BLUE, KEY_YELLOW, KEY_GREEN, KEY_CHANNELUP, KEY_CHANNELDOWN, KEY_INFO, KEY_PVR, KEY_VIDEO, KEY_TITLE, KEY_TEXT, KEY_SUBTITLE

I haven't yet confirmed that this was introduced in 619 (though it seems likely as the lirc bump was re-introduced in that) but am downloading it now and will update the post when it's installed (internet is slow so this will take a while!)

Edit: Can now confirm 619 as the culprit.

I see the same issue. Additionally there is a strange effect when pressing KEY_UP that in Kodi it is repeated over and over again.I checked the log files but didn't see any indicator on what is going on.
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19