v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-06-26, 09:55)mozomo Wrote: Same problem here on a Pi3 with every skin (which allows playlists in the Home menu). Works fine with 0615 - the next build I tried was 0624, which refused to open playlists. Actually KODI does not refuse but just does nothing. Sorry, no debug logs...

(2016-06-25, 16:28)mark_dj Wrote: Anyone else having issues opening user made playlists on the Pi2? I'm having no problems with it on the Pi3, but somehow my playlists don't seem to open/show anymore.
If I do it through the Files section then it works and displays just fine. Just not in the Home menu anymore :/

Is this is a non-Estuary skin problem? I've tested with Estuary and my Home screen playlists (Videos > Playlists) are working as expected on Pi3 and Pi1.

Providing a debug log (wiki) is a minimum for anyone to take an interest in this issue. Also, identifying the first build after #0615 that doesn't work will help enormously.

Edit: Thanks @BobCratchett, excellent advice.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-06-26, 10:53
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19