v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
I'm desperately trying to get the remote of my SkyStar USB HD working on my RasPi 3.

"mode 2" shows that RasPi is receiving something from the remote but i don't get any further.

I don't know if it's a RasPi 3 Problem (some users in other forums had trouble configuring a remote with an ir receiver that was connected to the gpio pins) or if it's an issue with the libreelec alphas (i want to use amazon prime, so i didn't install any other kodi version).

Here is what i tried (following a tutorial on the german site powerpi.de written for openelec kodi):

ssh login

Code:
mount -o remount,rw /flash

Code:
nano /flash/config.txt

added "dtoverlay=lirc-rpi" to config.txt and then rebootet

Code:
killall lircd

Code:
irrecord /storage/.config/lircd.conf

And here i couldn't get further because in irrecord i was told to press random buttons on the remote until 2 lines of dots have appeared. The most i got was 1 or two dots. As long as i pressed any buttons irrecord did nothing. But 10 seconds after i stopped, irrecord showed an error (nothing received for 10 seconds) and stopped.

Is there a tutorial on how to configure an unknown remote with this libreelec alpha? Or is there an even simpler way? Maybe i'm not he only user with this hardware configuration!?

The skystar receiver was used when i bought it but apart from the remote it works like a charm. The battery of the remote is new and i tried different light conditions and distances.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by start78 - 2016-07-15, 16:53
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19