• 94(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-17, 01:45)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-07-16, 17:41)TVPL Wrote:
(2016-07-16, 17:30)Milhouse Wrote: Are you saying this works with #0714 and it broke with #0715?
No, I update from #618 to #0715 after lircd work fine.

Please identify the first build that doesn't work.
I'm sorry, after scan and fix error on Windows HDD work perfect.
Thank again !
(2016-07-17, 15:36)smp1 Wrote: Can this be tested in real time with vcgencmd command rather than config.txt?

Yes, I believe so. Run
Code:
vcgencmd arbiter status
to see the current state. Note the currenty value is printed in decimal rather than hex. You can convert:
Code:
# printf "%x" 557297
880f1

and to change it:
Code:
vcgencmd arbiter set v3d_lim 0x880f1

Note: it gets reset when starting a 1080i stream, so run this command while a stream is playing.
It will return to default if you stop and play another stream.
(2016-07-17, 15:43)bubi Wrote: Interlacing.... Smile
I got this file, that still doesn't work (1080i29.97 PAFF): https://www.sendspace.com/file/pymi0x

Works for me. How does it fail? debug log (wiki) ?
(2016-07-17, 16:02)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 15:43)bubi Wrote: Interlacing.... Smile
I got this file, that still doesn't work (1080i29.97 PAFF): https://www.sendspace.com/file/pymi0x

Works for me. How does it fail? debug log (wiki) ?

Really?! 8-O
Video is skipping all the time (say every few seconds) on my RPi2.
Debug-log: https://www.sendspace.com/file/3xl257
(2016-07-17, 16:18)bubi Wrote: Video is skipping all the time (say every few seconds) on my RPi2.
Debug-log: https://www.sendspace.com/file/3xl257

Okay "doesn't work" suggest something more drastically wrong than skipping. I'll have to test again to be sure if there were skips.
Did this work better in a previous build?
> "doesn't work"

Sorry, I should've been more precise!

> Did this work better in a previous build?

Nope. This sample never worked on any other machine that PC (well, also no problem for a standard BD-Player, though!)
Just wanted to jump in, because you did something with RPi's deinterlacing. Smile
The sample was taken from a standard Blu-Ray. Only thing is, I converted DTS-MA to flac (but also could provide the fully original stream).

imx6 also wasn't able to decode it properly. See: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1924496
Difficulty seems to be PAFF encoding. The most common used MBAFF for interlacing (e.g. from x264) doesn't trouble any decoder.
(2016-07-17, 14:48)Milhouse Wrote: When you say you can't see the filenames, do you mean they aren't being listed/shown by Kodi - is there a blank entry in the list where the file should be, or is it not in the list at all?
files are not listed
Quote:Is this in File view or Library view?
File view
Quote:When you say "but windows can" - what does this mean? Kodi on Windows is showing the filenames correctly? Or that you see the files in Windows File Explorer?
I meen kodi on windows can see this files
Quote:Are you accessing these files over smb://? What about if the files are stored locally on the SD card, do they appear in Kodi?
I use nfs (mounted directly to pi file system )
(2016-07-17, 16:18)bubi Wrote: Video is skipping all the time (say every few seconds) on my RPi2.
It works fine here on my RPi3. No skipping.
(2016-07-17, 18:13)smp1 Wrote:
It works fine here on my RPi3. No skipping.

Same on my RPi3 running latest build.

Try enabling "sync playback to display".
> Try enabling "sync playback to display".

Doesn't help. The option was off, but doesn't do anything in case of video frames skipping.
The option even says it want's to resample audio, what in no case would be my intention (but I tested it however).
Besides, I'd rather prefer PLL-adjustion on stream being asynch than resampling and all other....

Hmm... RPi3 having no problems?! My RPi2-CPUs aren't used much. How could a RPi3 be faster?
With "sync playback to display" enabled on Pi3 I get no skips reported and no skips are visible with your sample.
I do get skips when it is disabled.

Pi3 defaults to some minor GPU overclocking. You could try adding that to your config.txt:
Code:
gpu_freq=300
core_freq=400
@Doktor-X - you didn't answer this question:

(2016-07-17, 14:48)Milhouse Wrote: What about if the files are stored locally on the SD card, do they appear in Kodi?

(2016-07-17, 17:09)Doktor-X Wrote:
Quote:Is this in File view or Library view?
File view

Quote:Are you accessing these files over smb://? What about if the files are stored locally on the SD card, do they appear in Kodi?
I use nfs (mounted directly to pi file system )

It's possible this is a server issue, what kind of server (make, model, OS, NFS server version) is it that you are using for NFS? Has this filename ever shown up in a file listing of any previous version of LE (or even OE)?

Is there anything listed in the LE Kodi debug log when accessing the directory that contains this troublesome file? Perhaps this file is not appearing because of a permission issue?

I'd like you to use texturecache.py (installed by default in my builds) to produce a directory listing using JSON. Assuming the path containing your troublesome file is "nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/media/Video/MoviesHD", then run the following command on the LE client (you'll have to change the path to suit the location of your file):
Code:
texturecache.py debugon
texturecache.py rdirectory "nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/media/Video/MoviesHD" | pastebinit
texturecache.py debugoff
cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | pastebinit
and paste the two urls.

It would also help if you gave the full path and name of the file that is failing to appear. You might also try uploading a ZIP archive that contains a small dummy file named exactly the same as your troublesome filename - this could allow others to unzip the archive into a folder then try to recreate the issue without any forum encoding issues.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-07-17, 12:37)metaron Wrote: I'm a little confused about this 'fixed' lirc in #0714 and later having just tried it and #0716.
I use "dtoverlay=gpio-ir" in config.txt to drive my IR rx device.

When I go back to #0618 everything works (i.e. I can use my remote to drive kodi's interface):
I've tried swapping back to "dtoverlay=lirc-rpi" but that doesn't seem to change anything. Still no response to my remote using irw or within kodi.

NB: My remote isn't a MCE remote or such, it's just a one I had lying around which I created an lircd.conf file for using irrecord and put in /storage/.config

I've tried the lastest Alpha LibreElec builds and they have the same issue. (7.0.1 and 7.0.0 work)

Something's obviously different for me compared to all the other happy campers out there.

Well I worked out what my problem is. The config file I created for my Grey 'Pioneer STB' remote using irrecord seems to confuse the new version of lirc. When I tried to create a new file for it (using the irrecord in #0716) several keys do the same thing.
Seems the latest lircd can't cope with "bits 32" for some reason, detecting them as "bits 16"....

I've switched to using a Sky remote using a different config file and all is fine.
Time to investigate with lirc upstream ...
(2016-07-17, 18:55)Milhouse Wrote: It's possible this is a server issue, what kind of server (make, model, OS, NFS server version) is it that you are using for NFS? Has this filename ever shown up in a file listing of any previous version of LE (or even OE)?

yes i guess that you are right i thnig that problem is within "haneWIN NFS Server
for Windows "
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19