• 95(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0717: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.7.0-rc7 #1 Sun Jul 17 21:06:59 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jul 15 2016 17:54:00
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version efa728fef77ea14ceb1500caf0146395fa282a0f (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160717210514-#0717-g3f56d86 [Build #0717]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002387.117: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (3f56d866, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (adc190b7, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Various Kodi cleanups
  2. Addons screenshot support
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • xf86-video-nvidia: update to 367.35 (PR:543, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • syncthing: update (PR:544, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • emby: update (#524) (d7204274)
  2. XBMC:
    • player: further cleanup of playing state (PR:10115, 1 commit, 12 files changed)
    • Random fixes found with clang/gcc sanitizers (PR:10063, 8 commits, 34 files changed)
    • [addons] screeshot support (PR:10060, 14 commits, 36 files changed)
    • [listprovider] open context menu on right click (PR:10118, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [addons] fix bad refactoring in fb51bbd26e0 (PR:10128, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • OpenGL: cleanup vsync (PR:10127, 1 commit, 10 files changed)
    • [xbmc][libs] Cleanup work that started with running as Win10 app (PR:10123, 1 commit, 21 files changed)
    • [test][fix] Fix running of test suite on win32 (PR:10131, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [addons] fix duplicate addons in repo list (PR:10133, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. pvr.stalker:
    • api refactor (PR:69, 2 commits, 13 files changed)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
i figured out why my Update Channel and Available Version in the System settings of the libreoptions is always Empty.

it doesnt seems to load the URL at start/open.

if i go to custom 1 and then click done with the Url already in there. then go to Update Channel or Available Version i see it populated.

Might be posted before but didnt see anything about that.
(2016-07-18, 00:12)Little_Kitty Wrote: if i go to custom 1 and then click done with the Url already in there. then go to Update Channel or Available Version i see it populated.

exactly the same, I have also found Big Grin
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
@popcornmix

I ran all of your suggested v3d_limiter settings. None of them seem to do anything regarding the stream corruption. The amount of errors is pretty much the same with all settings that I tried. But I can try more settings.

Regarding the ARM_UC:

ARM_UC=15 works great for the live HDTV. I can even stream to network and at the same time watch on RPi with advanced deinterlace. However, when it set higher than 12 - there are some random issues with high bitrate 1080i bluray stuff - some kind of interference with HDMI output.

ARM_UC=12 works OK. Stream corruption is rare (but still happens) when no network streaming is going on and no issues with 1080i bluray stuff. However it's no good for watching HDTV with advanced deinterlace AND streaming to network at the same time.

Is there any way to dynamically change the ARM_UC value, like 15 for the live TV and default 10 for everything else?
just wanted to ask if somebody else noticed that bluetooth remote (PS3) is not going into standby.

so battery is draining pretty fast ... usually after x minutes when kodi is in "standby" the remote needs on klick
to wakeup and connect, after some seconds its working and next klick will wakeup device, now 1st klick always
wakeup device ... wich is nice, but battery is draining fast Wink

i know its been an issue back in OE times ... but solved long ago, dunno if there could be any logs helpful cause theres
no "error", only it doesnt fall asleep Wink
A lot of skipped frames since updating to latest test builds on my RPi3. It happened while streaming via the Amazon Prime Addon but I fixed it by disabling "sync playback...". No dice on local files though. I noticed that those files also show 0x0[0.00]@23.976 as resolution or a huge number like [email protected]

I'll do some further testing and will provide a log if it keeps happening.
(2016-07-18, 11:13)meccs Wrote: A lot of skipped frames since updating to latest test builds on my RPi3. It happened while streaming via the Amazon Prime Addon but I fixed it by disabling "sync playback...". No dice on local files though. I noticed that those files also show 0x0[0.00]@23.976 as resolution or a huge number like [email protected]

Are you saying this issue is present in #0717 but was okay in #0716?
If not, what is the first build with this issue?
(2016-07-18, 02:54)smp1 Wrote: there are some random issues with high bitrate 1080i bluray stuff - some kind of interference with HDMI output.

Yes, the HVS (hardware video scaler) needs to access sdram in a timely manner or you will get underrun at the HDMI output (causing blanking of display).
Setting the ARM priority above the HVS priority does mean HDMI dropouts are more likely when arm is busy.
(2016-07-18, 13:12)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 11:13)meccs Wrote: A lot of skipped frames since updating to latest test builds on my RPi3. It happened while streaming via the Amazon Prime Addon but I fixed it by disabling "sync playback...". No dice on local files though. I noticed that those files also show 0x0[0.00]@23.976 as resolution or a huge number like [email protected]

Are you saying this issue is present in #0717 but was okay in #0716?
If not, what is the first build with this issue?

First that had the issue was LibreELEC Alpha 3 (latest). I switched to #0717 to see if it still exists and it did.
(2016-07-18, 16:03)meccs Wrote: First that had the issue was LibreELEC Alpha 3 (latest). I switched to #0717 to see if it still exists and it did.

If you are saying Alpha 2 didn't have the issue that was released around June 14th and Alpha 3 around July 11th.
You should be able to identify the nightly Milhouse build that introduced the issue between those dates.
I noticed an issue in recent builds when testing the 1080i content. When I try to play the same file a few times in a row - it will eventually fail to play until I reboot the RPi.
How to reproduce: play the file for 3 seconds, press Stop. Repeat until it fails.

Sample https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bw7pv6UJO...t=download
(2016-07-18, 16:11)smp1 Wrote: I noticed an issue in recent builds when testing the 1080i content. When I try to play the same file a few times in a row - it will eventually fail to play until I reboot the RPi.

Can reproduce. Looks like a gpu memory leak - will investigate.
(2016-07-18, 06:41)alturismo Wrote: just wanted to ask if somebody else noticed that bluetooth remote (PS3) is not going into standby.

so battery is draining pretty fast ... usually after x minutes when kodi is in "standby" the remote needs on klick
to wakeup and connect, after some seconds its working and next klick will wakeup device, now 1st klick always
wakeup device ... wich is nice, but battery is draining fast Wink

i know its been an issue back in OE times ... but solved long ago, dunno if there could be any logs helpful cause theres
no "error", only it doesnt fall asleep Wink

When did this start happening - what is the last build that allowed the BT remote to go into standby?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-07-18, 18:21)Milhouse Wrote: When did this start happening - what is the last build that allowed the BT remote to go into standby?

Hi, actually i started with these builds here around 10th July, and all of them are like that here.

Thats why i asked if thats the current state in case anyone else using a BT Receiver for remote ...

Simple reproduce, if remote acts directly with 1st klick instead u need a 2nd klick ... cause 1st will wake device and connect.

any logs useful ?
(2016-07-18, 16:07)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 16:03)meccs Wrote: First that had the issue was LibreELEC Alpha 3 (latest). I switched to #0717 to see if it still exists and it did.

If you are saying Alpha 2 didn't have the issue that was released around June 14th and Alpha 3 around July 11th.
You should be able to identify the nightly Milhouse build that introduced the issue between those dates.
Yes, I can do that but the CodecInfo didn't show the resolution on Krypton builds before that (as far as I remember it was just a very simple version) and the files that have this issue don't show the resolution correctly (something like 0x0[0.00] as I said. The files show correct resolutions on Kodi v16 builds. Maybe it would be better to provide a sample?
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19