Thread Closed
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-27, 20:30)Kowdi4Ever Wrote: Hi guys,

please don't shoot me, cause i have just a little issue about modification of the confluence skin.

What i'm asking you is how to modify the video player to show up no boxes , Info's etc when i press pause on my remote.

I need only the still video image without any UI while in Pause mode.

So is there a quick and no rocket science solution for me to customize the skin or player to do that ?

Thanks a lot for your support and Millhouse and Popcornmix ...you guys rock Big Grin

Peter

You should ask in the Confluence forum, as this question is OT for this thread (these builds no longer even ship Confluence as standard). The answer will most likely involve editing one or more skin files. You could also try using a modified version of Confluence in case they support what you are after.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-07-27, 21:34

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)4.6319