• 103(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-30, 00:41)Sinisan Wrote: Perhaps could I find a Kodi for Mac version with uses the same database version as in the build I use ?

Maybe someone in the Mac OSX support forum will know.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I am having issues with caching and buffering with the v17 builds of Libre. I have tried the alpha release as well as Milhouse builds, same issue. Which is that it is defaulting to the 20mb buffer.

I have made the appropriate changes to my advancedsettings for <cache> now instead of <network> but kodi.log still shows NOTICE: cache.memorysize: 20MB and a file does not buffer as it should with my settings as shown below

Code:
<cache>
    <memorysize>0</memorysize>
    <buffermode>0</buffermode>
    <readfactor>20</readfactor>
</cache>
(2016-07-30, 01:04)snapek Wrote: I am having issues with caching and buffering with the v17 builds of Libre. I have tried the alpha release as well as Milhouse builds, same issue. Which is that it is defaulting to the 20mb buffer.

Upload your kodi.log:
Code:
cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | pastebinit
and paste the link.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Sure here you go.

http://sprunge.us/RGIQ
(2016-07-30, 00:25)Milhouse Wrote: There might be remote control issues in tonight's build, I'm investigating. Please post if your remote is working differently from build #0728.

Yep CEC remote OK button isn't behaving as desired.
I don't know if it's LibreELEC specific or not.

I tried my Ortek VRC-1100 remote on Ubuntu and that seemed OK, however my Harmony One remote (emulating an MCE remote) is not working normally with a NUC. So a range of remotes are broken in the latest build. It seems to be PR10171.

It would be interesting to know if this is specific to LibreELEC or if other distributions (OSMC etc.) are also affected.

For CEC to also be messed up might suggest this is just a bad set of global mappings introduced by 10171, and it is likely that all distributions will be affected.
I confirm. CEC is not working. E.g Play, Back and Enter doesn't work.
(2016-07-30, 00:25)Milhouse Wrote: There might be remote control issues in tonight's build, I'm investigating. Please post if your remote is working differently from build #0728.

There does indeed appear to be a controls issue. My CEC remote will scroll up and down, but I can not select an item or open favorites. <enter> or <OK> whatever you want to call it appears broken. My RF keyboard works fine.

Bill
(2016-07-30, 00:27)BobCratchett Wrote: You've just pre-empted the post I was typing, Milhouse Wink

With a gpio/lirc remote, the OK button isn't working. All other buttons appear to be fine from a quick test, and say if you need any other info.

Edit: Back button appears to be only partially working - it will take the system back in the window hierarchy, but won't close the video information dialog.

Same problem here, build #0729.
Debug log http://sprunge.us/gKWg
(2016-07-30, 00:41)Sinisan Wrote: Perhaps could I find a Kodi for Mac version with uses the same database version as in the build I use?

Have you seen the kodi nighly builds for Mac?
https://kodi.tv/download/
Remote issues will be fixed in the next build by reverting the remote.xml changes added in PR10171.
(2016-07-20, 22:40)Milhouse Wrote:
  • XBMC:
    • MMAL: Move deinterlacer from decoder to renderer (PR:10120, 8 commits, 7 files changed)

When using mmal this seems to have fixed all the issues I reported about a year ago with skipping forward/back over a change in video aspect / data rate which caused it to be impractical to enable de-interlacing globally with live tv and tv recordings (pvr.mythtv) in the UK. Very nice job @popcornmix.

Now all we need is a similar change to OMX player... :-).
(2016-07-30, 01:19)popcornmix Wrote:

Yep CEC remote OK button isn't behaving as desired.

+1
(2016-07-25, 20:40)cojms1 Wrote:
(2016-07-21, 18:05)cojms1 Wrote:
(2016-07-21, 14:42)popcornmix Wrote: Do you get the issue with recordings? If so a sample file would be useful.

Just rolled forward to #0720 again and recorded something (whilst knowing the issue was in Live TV). The recording doesn't seem to exhibit the problem. Not sure if that helps you at all though.

Moved up to #0724. Same issue persists with Live TV only. The video seems not to judder anywhere near as much but without the Sync playback to display option enabled the audio is completely out of sync.

Is another debug log required for this new version?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this helps. Moved onto #0728 (tried #0729 but saw remote CEC issues as others have described) and the problem persists. I have noticed though that if video is sent to the background (by bringing up the TV Guide over the top) then it is fine whilst there. It does go back to exhibiting the issue when it comes back into the foreground though.

It also only seems to affect the BBC HD channels that I have here (Freeview in the UK).
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0730: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.7.0 #1 Sat Jul 30 21:06:55 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jul 28 2016 12:46:32
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version e12916091ba9d68ef2780e4e142ade56aa301754 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160730210516-#0730-g0bc2994 [Build #0730]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002392.040: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (0bc29942, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (4dd11c33, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Fix remote control buttons broken in build #0729
  2. Fix for remote control autorepeat (updated PR:481)
  3. Estuary: Various updates including screenshot previews
  4. Replace "CodecInfo" button/key mapping with "PlayerDebug" (you may need to adjust this in any custom keymaps)
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • installer: fix typo for update/fs-resize (PR:581, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [estuary] skin sync 0.8.4 (PR:10185, 1 commit, 96 files changed)
    • Remove all long-press actions from remote.xml (PR:10186, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [droid] - cleanup binary addon handling (PR:10172, 2 commits, 13 files changed)
    • Readd Player process info and PVR info dialog (PR:10166, 5 commits, 21 files changed)
    • [EPG] Fix and simplify epg entry update. (PR:10187, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [skin.estouchy] update (PR:10191, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • [estuary] skin sync pt II (PR:10189, 2 commits, 5 files changed)
    • [cleanup] remove unused leftovers from settings removals (PR:10184, 2 commits, 5 files changed)
    • [estuary] fix typo in mypics.xml (PR:10196, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. newclock5:
    • Commits no longer in build:
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: kodi-theme-Estuary: No more png in root
    • Added: [pkg] PR:10192: rework to ACTION_PLAYER_PROCESS_INFO
    • Updated: [pkg] patch: [skin.estuary] Hide watched items on home (kodi-theme-Estuary)
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19