v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-04, 14:44)makruiten Wrote: For quite some time now, maybe even from the beginning, I need to disable and re-enable AirPlay every time after a reboot. If I don't, it will be visible to my phone, but it will immediately disconnect when I start a song. I have video support disabled (for iOS 9 compatibility). I don't know if it's in any way related, but I'm using a HiFiBerry DAC. I'm used to it and it doesn't really pose a problem for me, but if more people are experiencing the same issue, I guess it must be fixed eventually. Any ideas?

Hi Markruiten,

I have a similar setup as you do but with HiFiBerry Digi, LE 7.0.2, and have iOS 9 compatibility enabled.

Airplay doesn't seem to work for me, it does show on my phone, I am able to "cast" to it, but no sound comes out of the speakers. The stream doesn't disconnect though, as soon as I switch back to my phone, the stream plays on the phone as it it weren't interrupted.

Have you heard of others with similar problems? has anyone responded to your comment (I looked into a few forum pages after your comments, haven't seen a response or quote).

Anyone else perhaps with similar issues?

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Botafuco - 2016-08-08, 13:51
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19