• 152(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
i'm using the beta from the openelec downloads, having problems with mysql. does not seem to create a new database for myvideos106. I've tried the option "wait for network connection"

nothing in the log suggesting no connection or being unable to create the dbs.

any clues?
(2016-09-19, 07:41)MikeKL Wrote: Using #0917 then #0918 (with debug switched on) playing a video and bringing up both audio and subtitle off-set options in top centre of Estuary GUI, I found was unable to adjust (left-right) with either CEC remote or the keyboard. (Stuck, unable to adjust)

Thanks, I can reproduce with an IR remote control too. I've added a comment on PR:10445 which is the most likely cause.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-09-19, 18:24)Ruckus Wrote: i'm using the beta from the openelec downloads, having problems with mysql. does not seem to create a new database for myvideos106. I've tried the option "wait for network connection"

nothing in the log suggesting no connection or being unable to create the dbs.

any clues?

Start a new thread please, preferably in the OpenELEC forum. Don't forget to post your debug log in your new thread.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
oopsie, i meant Libreelec. sorry Smile
(2016-09-19, 18:54)Ruckus Wrote: oopsie, i meant Libreelec. sorry Smile

OK, better. Smile

But please post in the LibreELEC forum if you are not using one of the test builds announced in this thread.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0919: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.7.4 #1 Mon Sep 19 21:32:20 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Sep 14 2016 20:00:33
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version efa16f891edfcb0ba1aae15be195ad9d8b38d6be (tainted) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160919213120-#0919-gef0f30a [Build #0919]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK

# Kernel device tree status: DISABLED

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (ef0f30ad, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (df146924, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Move LibreELEC Settings addon button to Settings
  2. PR10506: Possible fix for PVR startup problems (@jobisoft please confirm)
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • Odroid_C2: bump Linux to 3b08361 (PR:750, 4 commits, 7 files changed)
    • libcec: shouldn't have dropped PR208 (PR:749, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • kodi-theme-Estuary: change config position (PR:747, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
    • linux-firmware build system rework (PR:739, 6 commits, 361 files changed)
    • linux: add missing 4.7.x options (PR:748, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [cmake/addons] Fix packaging of binary addons on android (PR:10489, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Check if core_pattern contains a pipe to a program (PR:10490, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: drop obsolete player method HasFrame, fix subs for bypas… (PR:10501, 1 commit, 7 files changed)
    • Recently Played Albums exclude singles (PR:10486, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: make processInfo a smart pointer, fixes mem leak (PR:10502, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [cmake/win32] Fix coverity build (PR:10448, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [cmake/osx] Fix generating Xcode projects (PR:10495, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • ApplicationPlayer: Remove dead code (PR:10499, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
    • vaapi: lock gfx context on pre-cleanup (PR:10505, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Ticket#16638 - No proper handling of WM_DISPLAYCHANGE and related events (PR:10337, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: fix list of supported pixel formats given to ffmpeg (PR:10494, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  3. inputstream.rtmp:
  4. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • VideoPlayer: allow deinterlacing methods specific to renderer (59047286)
      • update dxva related strings. (fcc98a43)
      • Added DXVA deinterlacing for SW decoding and DXVA rendering. (c4eb95a9)
      • DXVA: Changed deinterlacing method to DXVA instead of Auto. Auto confuses users. (abed03fc)
    • Updated commits in this build:
      • MMALRenderer: Ensure updated aspect ratio is seen in the case of a single still frame (46c2dd7f => ac364417)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • RenderManager: Bypass renderers need updating even when renderer has no frame (e1826493)
      • ApplicationPlayer: Remove dead code (2c4a646c)
  5. kernel 4.7.y:
    • New commits in this build:
      • Allo Piano DAC boards: Initial 2 channel (stereo) support (#1645) (4fdfd5b2)
      • overlays: adjust overlays for absent pwm_clk (6ac0a960)
  6. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
(2016-09-19, 22:47)Milhouse Wrote: Build Highlights:
  1. Move LibreELEC Settings addon button to Settings
  2. PR10506: Possible fix for PVR startup problems (@jobisoft please confirm)

Looking good, about 15 reboots and no deadlock yet. Thanks for your great work, also to Kai Sommerfeld.
Thanks @jobisoft
(2016-09-19, 03:03)thegooddoctor Wrote: The changes to MMAL have created playback issues with 3D T/B (or O/U) encoded files (started with #0916, 16-Sep-2016)
The screen will flicker momentarily, rendering the top as a complete frame for one eye and the bottom as a complete frame for the other eye.

Hopefully this issue is resolved in tonight's build.
The "PVR Info" always show the SNR/Signal Quality = 0% (all builds). Is it a bug? I use Tvheadend + DVB-S dongle (DVBSky s960).

(2016-09-19, 23:49)smp1 Wrote: The "PVR Info" always show the SNR/Signal Quality = 0% (all builds). Is it a bug? I use Tvheadend + DVB-S dongle (DVBSky s960).

I'm using tvheadend + hdhomerun (remote install on another system) and the SNR/Signal Quality seem to be showing correctly for me.

They have done since they've been made available again. Just updated to #0919 and it is still working as well.
(2016-09-19, 23:49)smp1 Wrote: The "PVR Info" always show the SNR/Signal Quality = 0% (all builds). Is it a bug? I use Tvheadend + DVB-S dongle (DVBSky s960).

same here with dvb-s + vdr. also i dont see my backend anymore in systeminfo. its just empty.
(2016-09-20, 00:30)mezo Wrote: same here with dvb-s + vdr. also i dont see my backend anymore in systeminfo. its just empty.

"anymore" - since when? When did it last appear (which build)?
@popcornmix
I noticed that some DVDs now default to "Bob" deinterlace instead of "Advanced" and there is no way to change the deinterlace method manually (during the playback of those DVDs) - it always stays at "bob x2".

Sample: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wa8nwxkb0k7zgu...e.rar?dl=1
(2016-09-19, 03:03)thegooddoctor Wrote: The changes to MMAL have created playback issues with 3D T/B (or O/U) encoded files (started with #0916, 16-Sep-2016)
The screen will flicker momentarily, rendering the top as a complete frame for one eye and the bottom as a complete frame for the other eye.
Problem fixed with #0919, 19-Sep-2016 build - thank you.

(2016-09-19, 03:03)thegooddoctor Wrote: OMX still has problem with playback with 3D MVC files - scanning through the file (arrow key left or right) has the player jump to the correct time but playback is frozen and cannot be restarted.

Both MMAL and OMX still have the subtitle problem as commented previously and here (the link).
do you want a log for the OMX issue?
(there was a log posted for the subtitle problem previously)
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19