v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-15, 13:49)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-11-12, 19:03)Vimes Wrote: I too have been trying to find something repeatable, like you note. As yet I haven't been able to. Last night it happened, the video paused for a few seconds and the audio continued and then the video starts starts back up, jumping to be in sync with the sound.
For ages I thought that it was kinda unique to my system as I searched for "pauses" and not "stutter". I'm not drawing comfort that others can be affected but perhaps that might increase the chances of one of us capturing a meaningful log for the Devs to look at.

Dave's issue involved a:
"ERROR: CMMALVideo::GetPicture - called but m_output_ready is empty"
in kodi.log - does yours?

I've had a closer look at the code around there and have tweaked something that looked suspicious.
As I can't reproduce on demand it's hard to say if it has helped, but let me know if you think latest build is any better.

I'm not sure if I'm premature here in noting this but I have had zero pauses of the video for a while now. Hopefully that will continue, just thought that I would give feedback Smile

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Vimes - 2016-11-21, 12:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19