• 202(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-21, 16:05)Aux_ Wrote: Ok then I thought the wrong with the builds. Does this also affect TV broadcasts? Because I receive in the PAL 25fps, sometimes I watch videos with 29.97fps, but if I watch TV would have to return to 25fps? I have to check the settings "adjust display refresh rate to match video".

Not really sure what you are asking.
If "adjust display refresh rate to match video" is disabled then TV will never change refresh rate.
If "adjust display refresh rate to match video" is enabled, then TV will change refresh rate to match video and will change it back to the GUI framerate (set in system/display settings) at end of video.
(2016-11-21, 16:07)popcornmix Wrote: Not really sure what you are asking.
If "adjust display refresh rate to match video" is disabled then TV will never change refresh rate.
If "adjust display refresh rate to match video" is enabled, then TV will change refresh rate to match video and will change it back to the GUI framerate (set in system/display settings) at end of video.

Well, I've understood it. I'll check it tonight. Now I have to work. :-)
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
With this version I have misbehavior when sounding over PVR.
For some TV stations the sound is asynchronous.
My "tricky" DVDs, BRs and also DTS audio CDs plays perfectly - nothing to objectionable...compared to the beginnig of Krypton.

Thank you very much for this verry good work in 2016
After using the last OpenELEC 7 beta build for many months, I recently started using these LibreELEC builds again. I have noticed one particular issue, which I have not found discussed the forums.

On a Pi 2, playback of MPEG2 streams is no longer fluid. Playback is from a mythTV backend, which recorded from an HDHomerun. I have MMAL acceleration on, OMX acceleration off. Audio is fine, and in sync, but movement stutters continually. Playback was previously perfect.

Any idea what is going on? Happy to provide logs, as directed.
(2016-11-21, 21:12)allan87 Wrote: Any idea what is going on? Happy to provide logs, as directed.
Please provide a full debug log (see note #9 in first post). Thanks.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-11-20, 23:23)Milhouse Wrote: New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #1120
[*]bootcode: Enable use of top 16M on Pi2/Pi3

This one freezes (ssh and serial-console dead, log stops), with random colored noise on the screen, not reproducable, sometimes while playing video, sometimes while idle with black screensaver on; happened six or seven times in the last 18h...

Anyone else seeing this...? The screen looks really like random memory is spilling into the screen, guess this is somehow related to the new bootcode?
@hanspeter can you upload your config.txt and cmdline.txt?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi Milhouse,

(2016-11-21, 23:41)Milhouse Wrote: @hanspeter can you upload your config.txt and cmdline.txt?

gpu_mem=320
arm_freq=1000
core_freq=500
gpu_freq=500
sdram_freq=500
over_voltage=2
over_voltage_sdram_p=2
over_voltage_sdram_i=2
over_voltage_sdram_c=2
force_turbo=1
hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1

and

boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 quiet nosplash

(also tried the cmdline.txt with the ttl-serial-cable)
Can you try without the RAM overclocks?
(2016-11-22, 00:06)Milhouse Wrote: Can you try without the RAM overclocks?

Will do that, i'm going to report in 24h if it crashed again... but it ran stable with that config.txt for months...

Also, i've just noticed the gpu_freq and core_freq, must have slipped in at some point, core_freq is redundant if gpu_freq is there, right?
I believe so, but just remove the sdram_freq overclock for now and see what difference that makes.
(2016-11-21, 21:12)allan87 Wrote: On a Pi 2, playback of MPEG2 streams is no longer fluid. Playback is from a mythTV backend, which recorded from an HDHomerun. I have MMAL acceleration on, OMX acceleration off. Audio is fine, and in sync, but movement stutters continually. Playback was previously perfect.

Can you try changing deinterlace method to bob?
(2016-11-21, 18:14)Aux_ Wrote:
(2016-11-21, 16:07)popcornmix Wrote: Not really sure what you are asking.

Well, I've understood it. I'll check it tonight. Now I have to work. :-)

@popcornmix

The settings look so

##

##

Yesterday I switched to 50fps, today stands again 59.94fps and "Adjust display refresh rate" is off.
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #1121: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.8.9 #1 Mon Nov 21 22:24:43 GMT 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Nov 19 2016 19:49:42
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version af95a294891b6ca0d369ffb1cabcc3f6c53489ca (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20161121222300-#1121-g9b939f5 [Build #1121]

# Kodi version
(17.0-BETA6 Git:17.0-beta5-e92818a). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (9b939f52, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (7f0bc8be, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Fix ARCH and CPU with cmake (PR:768)
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • python : add sqlite dependency for host. (PR:963, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • config/version: set ADDON_VERSION to 8.1 (PR:936, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • Update README.raspberrypi (PR:10969, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [estuary] fix lost focus in mediasource dialog (PR:10939, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [estuary] fix missing texture log error (PR:10938, 1 commit, 7 files changed)
  3. peripheral.joystick:
    • [buttonmaps/linux] Add Xbox 360 wireless controller mapping (54f8552d)
    • [buttonmaps/linux] Add button maps for 3 controllers: Xbox One, PS4 and GameCube (d09e0c60)
  4. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • ffmpeg: Revert: matroska_read_seek Fix used streams for subtitles index compensation (a46dbfc4)
      • GUIWindowSlideShow: Protect against empty slides access (5184a8b5)
      • rbp: Don't close the display here it should be closed by the opener (60708834)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • temp: Add spammy logging to track down seek delays (6fffe3a7)
      • Revert "temp: Add spammy logging to track down seek delays" (37ae131e)
      • temp: Add spammy logging to track down seek delays pt3 (9a888aec)
      • Revert "temp: Add spammy logging to track down seek delays pt3" (4389048f)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: fixup
    • Added: [env] PR:964: busybox: add getedid script
  • 202(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19