• 213(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
@Milhouse thanks, that fixes it indeed. I wasn't even aware I had the inputstream add-on from the repo.
How could i change the intro Video from Libreelec?

THX a Lot
@Milhouse is there a chance to get the tvheadend build with --enable-dvben50221 instead of --disable-dvben50221 ? Didn't get an answer until now so decided to ask directly, I apologise in advance ...
So which version ( i mean realese date ) is the most stable till now ? The best one ?
hi Milhouse, dear popcornmix :-)

the first update from #1119 to #1128_ end in a loop with splashsreen on my RPi2 with hifiberry-dac.
Reboot or fresh start dont help.
It is not a one-hit wonder - second trial ends equal.
back to #1119 works.

the next update (no.3) from #1119 to #1128x with same appearance, loop
back to #1119 works.

Next test on RPi3 (video/audio over HDMI) with update fromm #1119 to 1128x:
...is now a little better with mouse handling and put a selection but not perfect - in a list of 40 files it's difficult to select anything.
Sound need a long time to appear on DVD with dts/dd5.1 [10sec].
Menue-bar navigation is ok chapter next is present ;-)

...what we need to fix the issue with RPi2[hifiberry-dac] ?

THX and good sound :-)

Danke
Harald
Bootloop on #1128 coming from #1124 RPI3

http://sprunge.us/FZNW
http://sprunge.us/ZNiS

SOLVED by deleting the MPD addon:
Code:
rm -r .kodi/addons/inputstream.mpd/
Like suggested in some posts above
Hi Milhouse.
I am a Long time Thread-Viewer and Every-Day-updater.
Really appreciate the effort and hard work you put into those Builds but since two days (Build #1127) i ran into a bootloop like BigNoid..
Today i looked into the Inputstream add-on but deleting that brings no results so i looked up the crashlog and saw nothing really suspicious.
put it up at pastenbin: http://pastebin.com/uSKLTN5X

after that i got back to #1126 and everything is fine. Hardware is a Pi3 with just 2 external HDDs attached besides the network and HDMI.
(2016-11-29, 20:40)Puschl Wrote: Really appreciate the effort and hard work you put into those Builds but since two days (Build #1127) i ran into a bootloop like BigNoid..

If kodi is crashing you will have a file like:
/storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crashlog_*

Post that (the newest one).
Problem solved Smile
Had another Inputstream directory labeled "Inputstream.smoothstream"... after erasing the Directory and updating to #1128 everything boots up properly.
Don´t ask me why the directory existed and from where it came...can´t answer that question Undecided

Greets and thanks

Puschl
(2016-11-29, 17:14)Ognian Wrote: @Milhouse is there a chance to get the tvheadend build with --enable-dvben50221 instead of --disable-dvben50221 ? Didn't get an answer until now so decided to ask directly, I apologise in advance ...

I've posted two replies to you in your thread.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=297788

Continue the discussion in your thread, as it has nothing to do with these LibreELEC builds. Nothing will be changed without testing feedback.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-11-29, 20:13)grabber Wrote: So which version ( i mean realese date ) is the most stable till now ? The best one ?

Generally speaking, always the latest.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-11-29, 21:44)Puschl Wrote: Problem solved Smile
Had another Inputstream directory labeled "Inputstream.smoothstream"... after erasing the Directory and updating to #1128 everything boots up properly.
Don´t ask me why the directory existed and from where it came...can´t answer that question Undecided

Greets and thanks

Puschl

I can only think you'd already installed inputstream.smoothstream before upgrading to these test builds, perhaps while using an old alpha (7.90.00x) build? I do hope this inputstream migration won't cause problems with the next alpha, 7.90.009, if the currently installed repo add-on crashes the new kodi.bin.

I don't think Kodi will download inputstream.mpd or inputstream.smoothstream add-on as automatic replacements now that they're no longer present in these test builds, but I guess that's possible - knowing the dates on the add-on folders might help (if they're created recently then maybe that is what is happening).

I didn't have any problems with my installations, so no indication of Kodi automatically downloading duff add-ons from the Repo.
(2016-11-29, 20:15)doldi Wrote: hi Milhouse, dear popcornmix :-)

the first update from #1119 to #1128_ end in a loop with splashsreen on my RPi2 with hifiberry-dac.

Can you provide the crashlog when upgrading to #1128? There is a hifiberry change in #1129, so try that too.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #1129: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.8.11 #1 Tue Nov 29 21:10:01 GMT 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Nov 26 2016 13:28:47
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 6f567a4db96231f764d5a9a5b11b153009d13d5b (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20161129210859-#1129-ga26112d [Build #1129]

# Kodi version
(17.0-BETA6 Git:17.0-beta5-e92818a). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (a26112df, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (068add48, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. kodi-theme-Estuary: updated default background colour (and other changes)
  2. Add Hifiberry ALSA config that allows passthrough on Hifiberry DAC without Kodi hack
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • samba: fix allocation/size on disk issues reported by Windows 8.x+ (PR:951, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • Controller fixes (PR:10630, 12 commits, 27 files changed)
    • aml: Support for 4K H264 on S905X (PR:10944, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • rbp: Don't close the display here it should be closed by the opener (PR:11006, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • fixed: tighten vcd .dat file checks to avoid unwanted filtering (PR:11004, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • remove unused variables / members (PR:10980, 1 commit, 14 files changed)
  3. kodi-theme-Estuary:
    • Tweaked backgrounds (PR:137, 1 commit, 19 files changed)
    • videoinfo: increase helperlabel width (3813fc0c)
    • settingscategory levels button (3ac2bfd2)
    • streamline playlist window (1120f02f)
    • videoinfo grouping (27528adc)
    • eventlog tweaks (b8d69931)
    • eventlog work (9e82c6bb)
    • tweak fav animations to be consistent with rest (c0d1c274)
  4. pvr.filmon:
    • Fix EPG after API change (PR:59, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  5. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • Revert "[hifiberry] Hack: force it to be recognised as IEC958 capable to enable passthrough options" (a1d171ff)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • rbp: Don't close the display here it should be closed by the opener (0951bbb4)
  6. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:1001: alsa-lib: add HiFiBerry config
(2016-11-30, 00:06)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 20:15)doldi Wrote: hi Milhouse, dear popcornmix :-)

Can you provide the crashlog when upgrading to #1128? There is a hifiberry change in #1129, so try that too.

no problem, you're welcome
http://pastebin.com/gCyi8keJ
  • 213(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19