v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-12-06, 01:21)jimmyg Wrote: After stopping playback of a 3D movie the interface is still doubled up in 3D mode and the resolution is very low about half of what it's supposed to be , I'm just guessing this though.
I've tried adjusting all relevant settings the only thing that brings the interface back to the normal 2D mode is to adjust the screen resolution from 1920 X 1080 to DESKTOP . Then when it happens the next time reverse this resolution setting, all from within KODI. It's not very clear navigating the interface though when the screen is doubled in this way.
Switching off 3D from the LG remote fixes it, but then this seems to disable the auto 3D switching next time around.
It would be nice if the Milhouse version of Libreelec could be tweaked to make all this work. I'm selling my TV to my brother so I don't think he would be very impressed if he constantly had to fiddle with the resolution settings of KODI every time he wanted to play a 3D movie.
This must be a basic incompatibility with the software as PowerDVD 15 works OK in Windows without this resolution problem . My LG TV LF652V is using the latest firmware upgrade.
I'm getting a different model of TV soon I'll try KODI with that new TV.

There is a test config.txt option "hdmi_muting" which may help. Have a look here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=269814&page=167

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by popcornmix - 2016-12-06, 14:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19