Thread Closed
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-29, 18:10)M4tt0 Wrote: @Milhouse: Gee, probably tested 10 different version until I arrived at the result.

The "wrong keyboard layout" problem for my external USB keyboard started with your OpenELEC (that is correct: OPEN) tesbuild 7.0 #1119. Debug log

All of your earlier OE builds in the "old" thread have another problem though. My USB keyboard does not work AT ALL. Debug log of latest version with this sympton here (OE 7.0 #1117).

This is contrasting my experience with my working production system which runs on the same HTPC, just from the internal SSD instead and does not have these problems.

Which leaves me to speculate that this might(!) be some kind of USB problem: On the test system external USB keyboard and USB HDD are attached (as the test system runs from there), whereas on the production system only the external USB keyboard is attached (as it runs from the internal SSD). Upstream problem with x-server? But any thoughts and advice appreciated.

Thanks for digging. In build #1119 there is an xorg server bump (deferred from the previous build due to issues - see #1117 for the commit). However since this issue dates back to these OpenELEC 7.0 builds, you should find you have this same problem in the latest OE 7.0 Beta 2 and LibreELEC 7.0 release builds - can you confirm?

Assuming this problem is present in these release builds, it should then be reported upstream.

Edit: OK just seen your last post. Good, good. Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-04-30, 00:20
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)3.9111