• 18(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
Great...tried ten minuts #503 but for me no more crash with bsw gpu (often until 503 in library mode )

Only a crash changing audio profile during a movie play and doesn't respond to any ir remote command (also reboot macro)

Need to reboot via ssh

I will provide a log further if i catch error again
Kodi 17 Alpha seems to have broken mlb.tv. Haven't tried a ton just going back when these Libreelec builds began

Seems to be something related to HTTP/FFMPEG (as seen in logs)? Related to the temporarily disabled DVD player?

Libreelec 16.1 works fine with the plugin

Debug: http://xbmclogs.com/ptzlyrrxo

I'll also post on plugin site to see if it's something on their end.
(2016-05-04, 00:40)Roby77 Wrote: Great...tried ten minuts #503 but for me no more crash with bsw gpu (often until 503 in library mode )

Only a crash changing audio profile during a movie play and doesn't respond to any ir remote command (also reboot macro)

Need to reboot via ssh

plz let me know if the problem really seems to be fixed now Wink
(2016-05-04, 08:54)b0mb Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 00:40)Roby77 Wrote: Great...tried ten minuts #503 but for me no more crash with bsw gpu (often until 503 in library mode )

Need to reboot via ssh

Tried #503, for me it is not fixed. First time crash after a minute, second try crash after about 10 minutes.

Also key repeats do not work, so long press down for scrolling the movielist goes only one item down.
(2016-05-04, 10:09)m_gl Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 08:54)b0mb Wrote:

Need to reboot via ssh

Tried #503, for me it is not fixed. First time crash after a minute, second try crash after about 10 minutes.

Also key repeats do not work, so long press down for scrolling the movielist goes only one item down.

on bsw hardware ? btw for scroll in library i use channel button instead of arrow down/up

i will try better this evening

I also solved problem with avr disconnecting it for one days (many less black screen issue)
@Roby77

Does the GUI still crash now for you?
(2016-05-04, 10:09)m_gl Wrote: Also key repeats do not work, so long press down for scrolling the movielist goes only one item down.

Which is the first build with this problem, ie. please identify the build when the problem is introduced. Also provide details of your remote control (make, model etc). My Ortek VRC-1100 is repeating normally.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-05-04, 12:53)Roby77 Wrote: on bsw hardware ? btw for scroll in library i use channel button instead of arrow down/up

i will try better this evening

I also solved problem with avr disconnecting it for one days (many less black screen issue)

Asrock Beebox N3000 - Braswell
(2016-05-04, 14:05)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 10:09)m_gl Wrote: Also key repeats do not work, so long press down for scrolling the movielist goes only one item down.

Which is the first build with this problem, ie. please identify the build when the problem is introduced. Also provide details of your remote control (make, model etc). My Ortek VRC-1100 is repeating normally.

Starts with 423, 420 works fine.
It's a Logitch Harmoney with mce profile.
(2016-05-04, 14:20)m_gl Wrote: Starts with 423, 420 works fine.
It's a Logitch Harmoney with mce profile.

Thanks. I'll drop the libinput patch in the next build, let's see if the remote control issues improve.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
moving from 0430 to 0502 , some of my old installed and working plugins , now will crash the system when i try to open it . what do you think ?
i'll try the today build , and report again.
(2016-05-04, 14:39)samehvirus Wrote: moving from 0430 to 0502 , some of my old installed and working plugins , now will crash the system when i try to open it . what do you think ?
I think you should provide a crashlog. Also test #0501 to determine if that's when the problem started - could be the settings changes?
(2016-05-04, 13:38)b0mb Wrote: @Roby77

Does the GUI still crash now for you?

Yesterday no with #503 but i tried only 10/15 minuts

(With previous build i had crash after 1 minuts of library scroll)

Only crashed when i changed audio profile (from tv to avr) while watching a movie

I will test better this night if family allow Big Grin
(2016-05-04, 14:55)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 14:39)samehvirus Wrote: moving from 0430 to 0502 , some of my old installed and working plugins , now will crash the system when i try to open it . what do you think ?
I think you should provide a crashlog. Also test #0501 to determine if that's when the problem started - could be the settings changes?

okay, i got what make it crash , i don't know the reason .. did something change in the builtin function activatewindow ..

could you try this ?

in the eastuty home window , select the search button in the upper left , press on it then select search youtube . did it crashed ?
i have also custom skin shortcut buttons depends on activatewindow function , like
ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,"plugin://plugin.video.meta/movies/search",return) >> crashed
ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,"plugin://plugin.video.dailymotion_com/?url=&mode=search",return) >> crashed

they both should show the search dialog for meat4kodi , dailymotion .

but if i used ActivateWindow to open a Directory in the plugin , it will work normally .

it's not related to the plugins it self, when i open the plugin and browsed it to the search it work normally too .

let me know if this not only me.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11