• 72(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-01, 07:52)Milhouse Wrote: @Kung-Foo-Kamel it looks like both Cherry Trail systems are starting Kodi without any network connectivity, which is causing PVR WMC to fail.

Can you enable LibreELEC Settings addon > Network > "Wait for network before starting Kodi", and see if that helps. Check if you have this setting enabled on your Beeline BT3.

(2016-07-01, 05:51)Kung-Foo-Kamel Wrote: Can someone provide a link for test builds of the WMC.PVR and can maybe try.

These are the latest versions of the official Kodi PVR addons, https://github.com/kodi-pvr

There may be actively maintained forks of these PVR clients but these are not what Kodi is shipping so if you want to test those please don't report issues here. Any modifications from these forks should be submitted upstream as a pull request, and I'll happily include such PRs for testing as long as they sound reasonable, prior to merging.

Milhouse... that fixed it Smile I just enabled that and I rebooted, everything is perfect, all I need now is the 5.1 channel mapping to be fixed, is there anything I can provide in order to help this? or is it a matter of waiting for a newer Kernel to hit the test build?
Build 629 fixed my autorepeat-not-working issues with a Zotac AQ01, with on board IR. Also, it seems more responsive (faster and less missed) to button presses like OE used to be on this box. I will look at the patch you posted. Thanks, G
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160701212103-#0701-g0eb99ab [Build #0701] 8.0, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 4.6.3

The following may be a skin bug vs Libreelec issue.

Watch video -> bring up OSD menu -> Settings (right most icon) -> move up and the Audio DSP settings selection gets passed over, goes from Audio DSP manager to Color management. At that point, I cannot move down through the selection, it stays on color mgmt. i can keep going up, and then go back down to color mgmt and it stops. I have to keep moving up to get to the bottom of the list again.
(2016-07-01, 23:54)khaoohs Wrote: LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160701212103-#0701-g0eb99ab [Build #0701] 8.0, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 4.6.3

The following may be a skin bug vs Libreelec issue.

Watch video -> bring up OSD menu -> Settings (right most icon) -> move up and the Audio DSP settings selection gets passed over, goes from Audio DSP manager to Color management. At that point, I cannot move down through the selection, it stays on color mgmt. i can keep going up, and then go back down to color mgmt and it stops. I have to keep moving up to get to the bottom of the list again.

The ADSP menu code needs to be rebased after the 3DLUT merge (PR9731).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0701: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux LibreELEC 4.6.3 #1 SMP Fri Jul 1 21:22:25 BST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160701212103-#0701-g0eb99ab [Build #0701]

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (0eb99ab8, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (5c49da76, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Kodi 17.0alpha3
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • kodi: 17.0 alpha2 f3ca4eaf9 (PR:503, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • ffmpeg: Bump to release/3.1-xbmc (67171c3) (PR:504, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
    • kodi: Fix package version (PR:505, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • bump to 17.0 alpha3 (PR:10047, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Keyboard layout: Slovak QWERTZ, QWERTY, ABC (PR:10033, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [depends] bump mDNSResponder to 625.41.2 (PR:10025, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [droid] MediaCodec API21+ buffer handling (PR:9911, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • [depends] bump python to 2.7.12 (PR:10041, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
    • [depends] libxslt 1.1.29 (PR:10048, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: expose stream player info to GUI (PR:9976, 3 commits, 42 files changed)
    • added: FFmpeg-supplied RTMP support (PR:10015, 2 commits, 5 files changed)
    • 3dlut and simple ICC linking support for color correction (PR:9731, 24 commits, 30 files changed)
    • [PVR] Cleanup: Make timer internal terminology consistent, step 2 (PR:10046, 1 commit, 13 files changed)
    • [settings] remove non-existing settings from code (PR:10026, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  3. inputstream.mpd:
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I still have those random crashes. Should i run a special development build to gather more information regarding the crashes?

Sent from my A0001
@Irusak, Milhouse thanks for all the work on the lirc. Can you please point me to the patch that fixed the auto repeat. I have a long weekend to work on it.. thx.
(2016-07-02, 19:03)gfisher Wrote: @Irusak, Milhouse thanks for all the work on the lirc. Can you please point me to the patch that fixed the auto repeat. I have a long weekend to work on it.. thx.

http://nmacleod.com/public/oebuild/patch...repeat.txt
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Why when I press info on item with my widget, DialogVideoInfo.xml is not call, I have SystemInfo in place.

Working with Kodi on OSX, problem only with libreelec.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0702: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux LibreELEC 4.6.3 #1 SMP Sun Jul 3 10:03:20 BST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160703100029-#0702-gf7cc132 [Build #0702]

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (f7cc132e, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (a64c0f94, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Updated inputstream.mpd
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • Odroid c2 updates (PR:498, 5 commits, 9 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [depends] libomxil-bellagio is not used (PR:10055, 1 commit, 31 files changed)
    • Fix screensaver issue with JSON and pictures (PR:9749, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • rbp: Update transposed video scaling to match other platforms (PR:10050, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • mmalcodec: Add another buffer when deinterlacing (PR:10052, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [settings] Adjustments to the location of settings and defaults (PR:10011, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • [addons] fix default sort order in recently updated (PR:10062, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [PVR] Observers/Observables: Fix pvr windows <-> pvr components lifecycle problem. (PR:10061, 1 commit, 10 files changed)
  3. inputstream.mpd:
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
(2016-07-03, 00:51)Guilouz Wrote: Why when I press info on item with my widget, DialogVideoInfo.xml is not call, I have SystemInfo in place.

Usually this is because you don't have installed on the system the scraper used to scrape the movie. For instance, if you used the Universal Movie Scraper to scrape the movies on OSX, you'll need to install this same scraper in LE for to view the movie metadata in the Information panel (DialogVideoInfo.xml).
(2016-07-02, 11:22)schumi2004 Wrote: I still have those random crashes. Should i run a special development build to gather more information regarding the crashes?

Sent from my A0001

Can you upload your latest crashlog?
LOL, what an introduction to LibreElec. Just installed the July 1st build overtop of a prior v15 OpenElec installation, and after sorting out a very messed up custom Confluence issue (I knew what was wrong, but couldn't even get to Appearance settings to disable the skin)... the very first thing I noticed is that none of my remote buttons were repeating, and I've spent the past half hour trying to figure out what was wrong.

And then, when I finally give up and decide to post here for help... I do a little reading and see it's a known thing. LOL! Too bad Google didn't show me this. :-)
(2016-07-03, 11:53)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-07-03, 00:51)Guilouz Wrote: Why when I press info on item with my widget, DialogVideoInfo.xml is not call, I have SystemInfo in place.

Usually this is because you don't have installed on the system the scraper used to scrape the movie. For instance, if you used the Universal Movie Scraper to scrape the movies on OSX, you'll need to install this same scraper in LE for to view the movie metadata in the Information panel (DialogVideoInfo.xml).

I have movie metadata in info panel (DialogVideoInfo.xml) in my library. It's not the problem.

I talk about on Home when I press info on item of my widgets, it return SettingsSystemInfo.xml and not DialogVideoInfo.xml like on Kodi official builds.
 Estuary MOD V2 
That's how it's always been as far as I'm aware (ie. in Kodi 16/Confluence, pressing "i" would show System Info and not the info panel for the currently highlighted widget). Estuary in these builds is no different. Which official builds are you referring to?
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11