• 73(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0703: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux LibreELEC 4.6.3 #1 SMP Sun Jul 3 21:06:42 BST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160703210521-#0703-g9fee5e3 [Build #0703]

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (9fee5e3f, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (34097875, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. ffmpeg 3.1.1
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • mono: rework (PR:508, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • hyperion: add xrandr dependency for X11 (Generic project) (PR:510, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • omxvideo: Remove call to AutoInterlaceMethod. Treat auto as advanced (PR:10053, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • mmal_codec: Use EOS through codec to determine drain is complete (PR:10051, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: - fixed c&p - return the correct video processing info w… (PR:10065, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. xbmc/master (FernetMenta):
    • New commits in this build:
      • VideoPlayer: fix setting pixel format for ffmpeg (7fc748e1)
      • change gui info from Player_Process.xxx to Player.Process(%s) (af42298b)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: ffmpeg: bump 3.1.1
    • Added: [pkg] PR:10066: [PeripheralCecAdapter] Fix: Slovak language code (slo) considered as Slovenian (slv)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-07-03, 11:54)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-07-02, 11:22)schumi2004 Wrote: I still have those random crashes. Should i run a special development build to gather more information regarding the crashes?

Sent from my A0001

Can you upload your latest crashlog?
Unfortunately i don't have any at this point. I downgraded to build LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.002 ALPHA this weekend to see if i could reproduce the issue and so far this seems to run fine.
I will upgrade later this week to your builds again and fetch the needed files for you.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0704: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux LibreELEC 4.7.0-rc6 #1 SMP Mon Jul 4 21:08:17 BST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160704210656-#0704-g822942e [Build #0704]

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (822942e1, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (7d71cb76, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.7-rc6 kernel - switching these test builds to 4.7 tree, unless there are any serious issues/regressions
  2. libbluray: bump 0.9.3 (with Nevcairiel's 3D ISO additions, although these additions will have little benefit on non-RPi platforms)
  3. PR:511: Revert "lirc: add lircd-uinput service"
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • moonlight-embedded: use gpu-viv-bin-mx6q (PR:512, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • scripts/image: don't copy *-update.zip to target directory (PR:513, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • FFmpeg: Bump to version 3.1 (PR:10039, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [eventclients] Nuke J2ME (PR:10049, 1 commit, 15 files changed)
    • [depends] libbluray 0.9.3 (PR:10056, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [addons] Preserve strings which are not string ids in enum lvalues (PR:10068, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [lang][kodi.core] automatic syntax corrections for the en_GB language file (956a3b83)
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (2f007792)
    • [lang][skin.estuary] updated language files from Transifex (2a6f4402)
    • [lang][skin.estouchy] updated language files from Transifex (a8a42b5c)
  3. pvr.dvblink:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (0bf16840)
  4. pvr.hts:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (856e72a4)
  5. pvr.mediaportal.tvserver:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (3ba23b7b)
  6. pvr.mythtv:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (02fa50d5)
  7. pvr.nextpvr:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (ecbd6e5c)
  8. pvr.vbox:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (36d3717b)
  9. pvr.vdr.vnsi:
    • Catch two uncaught exceptions after connection failure (PR:84, 4 commits, 2 files changed)
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (29449b64)
  10. pvr.vuplus:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (d7f5685a)
  11. pvr.wmc:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (1f3240da)
  12. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: libbluray: bump 0.9.3
    • Added: [env] PR:481: linux: Update to 4.7 (WIP)
    • Added: [env] PR:511: Revert "lirc: add lircd-uinput service"
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
A few points about the latest build:

1) New 4.7-rc6 kernel - any new issues (or even resolved issues), please post details
2) Another attempt at reverting lirc uinput - please report issues etc. lirc auto-repeat is likely to remain broken in these builds, still need to find a fix
3) libbluray has been updated and includes the 3D ISO commits but these will have no effect on non-RPi platforms - they're included in the release notes for completeness, as they're part of the build
No problems with latest build so far! Smile
AppleTV 4K, LG 65E6 OLED TV, Marantz NR1606, Harmony Elite
As already said...I love this kernel
no more HDMI cable plugged-out error so no more stress to fritsch from me :grin:
(2016-07-03, 14:39)Milhouse Wrote: That's how it's always been as far as I'm aware (ie. in Kodi 16/Confluence, pressing "i" would show System Info and not the info panel for the currently highlighted widget). Estuary in these builds is no different. Which official builds are you referring to?

Not working with your LibreELEC builds.

I referring to official nightly build here : https://kodi.tv/download/
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-05, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-03, 14:39)Milhouse Wrote: That's how it's always been as far as I'm aware (ie. in Kodi 16/Confluence, pressing "i" would show System Info and not the info panel for the currently highlighted widget). Estuary in these builds is no different. Which official builds are you referring to?

Compare with official LibreELEC 7.0.2, same or different?
(2016-07-05, 02:06)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote:

Compare with official LibreELEC 7.0.2, same or different?

I can upgrade to official libreelec 7.0.2 and then go back to your build ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-05, 02:07)Guilouz Wrote: I can upgrade to official libreelec 7.0.2 and then go back to your build ?

Yes.
(2016-07-05, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote: Not working with your LibreELEC builds.

The LibreELEC behaviour (ie. showing the System Info details when the Info button is pressed on the Home screen) is standard behaviour for Kodi, based on the following remote.xml configuration: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...e.xml#L104
Code:
<Home>
  <remote>
    <info>ActivateWindow(SystemInfo)</info>
    <clear>ActivateWindow(Weather)</clear>
    <hash>ActivateWindow(Settings)</hash>
  </remote>
</Home>

If you are seeing different behaviour with official builds, are you sure you haven't installed a custom remote.xml that may be redefining the mapping for the Home screen <info> button?
(2016-07-05, 02:47)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote: Not working with your LibreELEC builds.

The LibreELEC behaviour (ie. showing the System Info details when the Info button is pressed on the Home screen) is standard behaviour for Kodi, based on the following remote.xml configuration: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...e.xml#L104
Code:
<Home>
  <remote>
    <info>ActivateWindow(SystemInfo)</info>
    <clear>ActivateWindow(Weather)</clear>
    <hash>ActivateWindow(Settings)</hash>
  </remote>
</Home>

If you are seeing different behaviour with official builds, are you sure you haven't installed a custom remote.xml that may be redefining the mapping for the Home screen <info> button?

No, no custom remote.xml in my userdata folder. And I use Estuary and my Estuary MOD, there is no <oninfo> for widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I suggest you ask in the Estuary forum, because as far as I can tell LibreELEC is working as intended.
Hi , milhouse . In kodi 17 , the information scraper will looks for artists in music library > artists . But it will not look into music library > music videos > artists .
Did you or anyone imported his music video collection into kodi media library, and checked music video > artists . No thumb or info for me , only names. Any fix?

Also my remote control seems to jump over items from time to time . However i had this issue before, it comes with one build , and go with onther .
(2016-07-05, 19:46)samehvirus Wrote: Hi , milhouse . In kodi 17 , the information scraper will looks for artists in music library > artists . But it will not look into music library > music videos > artists .
Did you or anyone imported his music video collection into kodi media library, and checked music video > artists . No thumb or info for me , only names. Any fix?

I've never imported music videos so can't really comment on this. If you think this is a skin issue, please report it in the Estuary sub-forum "Bug reports" thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262373.
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11