v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-08-09, 22:43)fritsch Wrote: I have no idea. The dropped patch, already checked the system configuration and if it found an intel gpu, it set the driver value correctly.

If that comes back into LibreELEC, the only thing that needs to be implemented is setting the "Use Limited Range" value to a working default, but (!) even with it set wrong by default, every user can change that value by selectin use limited range and it does what user expects on Linux.

Frankly I could have lived with the wrong default for the minority of users (nvidia being the minority) and just have them (nvidia) flip to the correct setting, but the comments on the now closed PR seemed to be suggesting this wasn't a good solution which is why I closed it (in addition, discussing this makes my head hurt so if the patches aren't complete/agreed then I won't be wasting any more of my time on it).

If however using the wrong default for nvidia users isn't considered to be such a bad idea then perhaps the PR can be reopened.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-08-09, 22:54
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11