Thread Closed
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-09-18, 23:42)madmarkym Wrote: @Milhouse I am not sure if you can help me with this or I if I need to revert to openmediaelec which I used successfully previously.
I am trying to configure my gyration remote with Lirc using this guide
How-to:Gyration_USB_remote_in_Ubuntu_for_XBMC_using_Lirc (wiki)
The problem I am having is there is no etc/rc.local file or /etc/lirc/lircd.conf and that folder is locked.
Instead of ~usernamerunningxbmc/.xbmc/userdata/Keymap.xml I am using /storage/.kodi/userdate/keymaps/gem.xml (this was generate by the keymap, so I thought it best to use this file.
And instead of this file ~usernamerunningxbmc/.xbmc/userdata/Lircmap.xml, I create /storage/.kodi/userdate/keymaps/Lircmap.xml.

Do you have any ideas how I can resolve this?

Thanks again for your time.

Sorry, not a lirc expert by any stretch of the imagination. Presumably this is a "general" LibreELEC issue (same problem in 7.0.2?) in which case please ask on the LibreELEC forum for support. I need to restrict this thread to issues directly related to these builds, rather than try to solve every problem - hope you understand.

What I can say is that the equivalent of the /etc/rc.local file in LibreELEC is your /storage/.config/autostart.sh file. Not sure about /etc/lirc/lircd.conf, but someone on the LibreELEC team will know.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average

Messages In This Thread
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-09-18, 23:57
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)3.9111