• 155(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-10-10, 09:13)pacoma2610 Wrote: Use # 1009

There are problems with the Seeking, the Seeking is finished according to the display and then the video jumps to the right place, and then is played in the slowmotion mode for a few seconds, likewise loses Kodi partly with the Seeding the sound and the video must first stop and again to be started

There will be more seek fixes in tonight's build so please test again with #1010 this evening.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
@Milhouse, more info on latest build.
Seems I can now play with change refresh on start stop but without pass through. If I enable that sync gets lost.
I run kodi display in 4k as kodi isn't changing TV resolution to match video, is. If display is sat at 1080 4k gets played at 1080 whereas on windows it changes TV resolution.
It also does that on linux... but without a Debug Log no help possible.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-10-10, 08:01)Superbert Wrote: here is the debug log with

http://sprunge.us/OPJE

As suggested, check that your "sync playback to display" settings (Settings > Player) and other Display and Audio settings are identical to those of the working system.

Even if they appear the same I would strongly suggest shutting down Kodi ("systemctl stop kodi") and renaming (or simply deleting) guisettings.xml before restarting Kodi and reconfiguring your ci520 system - it wouldn't be the first time a "weird" and inexplicable issue has occurred due to a corrupted setting.

Also, and this is just an aside, the "<network>" settings in your advancedsettings.xml are obsolete and should be replaced by the new "<cache>" settings in Kodi 17 - see wiki for details.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
@Superbert are you also using SPDIF with AC3 transcoding?
Yes, i do.
(2016-10-10, 13:05)Superbert Wrote: Yes, i do.

Please go into Settings > System settings > Audio, scroll down to the "Audio Passthrough" section and take a screenshot ("PrtScrn" on a keyboard, or "texturecaceh.py screenshot" in ssh) then upload the image to imgur.com Thanks.
No problem, i will do that in the evening, when i am at home.
I tried in this section both options, passthrough with spdif (worked in 7.0.2) and passthrough with HDMI0, over my TV and from TV spdif to my dts receiver. (also worked in 7.0.2).
Both don´t work in Krypton.
In that case please post screenshots of your Player, Display and Audio settings too... might as well get the full set. This might require someone else more familiar with the audio hardware to diagnose the issue, as the way audio passthrough is implemented has changed in Kodi 17.

Also, do try starting with a fresh guisettings.xml as well though.
I will add I also get the beep of death on resume from suspend, which I'm assuming due to AMI Bios is corrupt memory.
Which just blanks the screen and freezes me out of libre, hard reset required. This is only on the NVIDIA GTX / AMD HTPC.
If you need logs then please tell me which to enable/find.
I not sure but i think there are some Problems within the Cache on Kodi based on LE.

If I am in the database (no matter what) and pause on a focus item (not by the database scroll), all the graphics disappear for a moment and then immediately appear as if the cache is reset

Now I'm not sure if it is not my as.xml Settings is the settings

<cache>
<memorysize>262144000</memorysize>
<buffermode>1</buffermode>
<readfactor>4.0</readfactor>
</cache> -->

Also, I realize that despite the preloaded textures13.db loading graphics is not as smooth as under Jarvis
Am i the only One that notice kodi sometimes fails to select refresh rate ?

Example with 50hz film

Kodi gui 50hz

Play 50hz film and kodi set 24hz

Screen goes Black for few seconda

Kodi now set 50hz correctly
No Debug Log no issue.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-10-10, 13:53)Milhouse Wrote: In that case please post screenshots of your Player, Display and Audio settings too... might as well get the full set. This might require someone else more familiar with the audio hardware to diagnose the issue, as the way audio passthrough is implemented has changed in Kodi 17.

Also, do try starting with a fresh guisettings.xml as well though.

http://imgur.com/a/d7bFR

I also started with a fresh guisettings...same problem.
I'm having some issues with tearing in the top of the screen. It doesnt matter what I am playing, I get tearing on everything: HD/SD/movies/iptv..
Had no problems with tearing on the same setup with LE 7.0.2

Log: https://paste.ee/p/zYled
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11