yr.no
I live in Croatia and current weather addons in Kodi are not really accurate for my area. Using different local and global applications on my smartphone and web I find yr.no to have perfect info and api I could use. Thing is I am not developer but understand the code from my collage days. I am not afraid to try out to make my addon from some other addon and lot of time on google. Big Grin

I took yahoo weather addon as base for my work as I don't know how to start other way. For start I hardcoded location part for my city so it fetch this xml

Thing is yr.no does not provide all the info info in way skins display data by default in Kodi.
Yahoo weather display one condition per day and yr.no only provide data split in 4 parts of day.
Is there any weather addons option giving way to display data way I need or is it only way to display this xmd data by taking middle/calculated value for given day?
it's not possible to customize which weather info kodi displays. you will have to calculate the values yourself i'm afraid.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for fast reply Ronie, I'll give it a try and post here if I make anything decent.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
yr.no0