Stalker on Kodi
Question 
HI There,
I know this may have been asked in the past but I am new to this forum.

My Mag250 box was suddenly blocked with the previous supplier went bust and I have no means of changing the mac address on the box.
I have Kodi Jarvis on my Andriod tv box and I would like to know how to install the "Stalker portal/ Pvr" on Kodi.

OP sys: Windows 7.

many thanks in advance.
Can somebody help me.
I have read a lot on this forum about this, but it seems that there are issues.

I want to try and get the following working on kodi Jarvis:

I see I am not getting any response, I am referring to stalker middleware and not the add-on.

I have read the posts/ threads, but I am unsure about some of the settings when setting it up on Kodi.

Maybe somebody can help me.
many thanks in advance.
FBI monitoring

Sent from my HTC One M9
(2016-04-17, 13:14)luke mersh Wrote: HI There,
I know this may have been asked in the past but I am new to this forum.

My Mag250 box was suddenly blocked with the previous supplier went bust and I have no means of changing the mac address on the box.
I have Kodi Jarvis on my Andriod tv box and I would like to know how to install the "Stalker portal/ Pvr" on Kodi.

OP sys: Windows 7.

many thanks in advance.

I don't understand what you're expecting to achieve.

The pvr add-on is included in Kodi Jarvis.
The pic you are showing is a MAG Emulator that you can install from Playstore, but I recommend you use Kodi and the built-in PVR.Stalker client.
Start KODI and from the Home screen, go to the far right of the floating bar with the menu items. Click on System, then Addons. Click My Addons, then PVR Clients, then Stalker Client. Click Configure, Click Portal1 and Enter all your user credentials for your IPTV Server.
Once your done, save by clicking OK, then Enable the Addon. Go back to System Settings/TV - and on the General Tab, highlight Enable.
Kodi will now attempt to connect to your server, and if everything works, when you go back to the KODI Home screen, you will have a TV Menu Item on the floating Bar.
/shooty
I am trying to compile pvr.stalker client addon on Jarvis 16.1 on kali rolling Linux which does not come with the PVRs. I am getting

pvr.stalker/src/client.cpp:27:32: fatal error: platform/util/util.h: No such file or directory

when I type "make" this happens at 56%

I have kodi-platform-master and platform-master which is now p8-platform

Any help would be appreciated
Sure I can get help with this. PVR Stalker 1.0.10 for Kodi Jarvis 16.1 failing to compile at.

[ 56%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/pvr.stalker.dir/src/client.cpp.o
pvr.stalker/src/client.cpp:27:32: fatal error: platform/util/util.h: No such file or directory

Is it because the platform directory is called p8-platform? If yes, how can I point make to p8-platform instead of platform?
Finally compile PVR>Stalker 1.0.10 0n Kodi Jarvis 16.1. Thanks to my Python coding. git clone -b jarvis PVR.stalker.git has a lot of broken coding that require fixing. Hope the author will correct this for the community.
(2016-05-24, 22:34)node Wrote: Finally compile PVR>Stalker 1.0.10 0n Kodi Jarvis 16.1. Thanks to my Python coding. git clone -b jarvis PVR.stalker.git has a lot of broken coding that require fixing. Hope the author will correct this for the community.

Can you please provide steps to achieve that ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stalker on Kodi0