WIP Sio2-x Krypton
(2017-06-06, 23:34)celadoor Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 22:02)bornagainpengui Wrote: I repeat all the other skins are fine (that I've tried) but this one refuses to let me enter the television section. Any idea what could be causing it?
Do you mean the LiveTV icon doesn't display on the home screen with the pvr enabled?

No, I don't have a TV tuner card in the desktop so I'm not using any of the LiveTV\PVR stuff. I'm talking about the TV Shows button, right next to the Movies button.

(2017-06-06, 23:34)celadoor Wrote: Volume level is fixed, just re-download from link. Wink

Will do and thanks!

UPDATE: Well I will after the major service outage is over...

UPDATE II: Audio icon is fixed! Thanks!
(2017-06-07, 01:25)bornagainpengui Wrote: I'm talking about the TV Shows button, right next to the Movies button.

I've done another a fix on this.Wink
(2017-06-07, 23:57)celadoor Wrote:
(2017-06-07, 01:25)bornagainpengui Wrote: I'm talking about the TV Shows button, right next to the Movies button.

I've done another a fix on this.Wink

I appreciate the fix but I still can't get there from here...

I made a new profile, added some small videos and tried to enter again on this theme using the keyboard and still no dice so I don't think it's a holdover from earlier. I'm not sure what it is. I set up for a debug log if that would be of any use?

Code:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/24803791/

I appreciate that you're trying to make this work!
Brick 
Put a stronger halo round the video buttons to make them easier to see.
I installed this yesterday on SPMC v17 Alpha, and then Kodi v17 on an Nvidia Shield running Android TV and in both cases the TV link would not work. This is to say when selecting the TV icon, it would do nothing. TV shows would display above on the Recent/Recommended area, and launch from there as normal, but the actual main TV icon would not respond to any input. Movie, Settings and all other icons I had set to the home screen would work, just not TV.

Is there a way to change the icons for Movie, TV etc... as they are looking quite dated now?
(2017-06-21, 02:42)Hiphopopotamus Wrote: This is to say when selecting the TV icon, it would do nothing

Re-download and see if the TV button works now, it should be fixed.
TV button works as intended thanks.
First of all, thank you for fixing the TV button. Secondly, is anyone else having issues getting to the Library from the listing in the settings?

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F
(2017-07-08, 18:28)bornagainpengui Wrote: is anyone else having issues getting to the Library from the listing in the settings?

Fixed some bugs around PVR recording and Media Library option in Settings.
(2017-07-12, 22:39)celadoor Wrote:
(2017-07-08, 18:28)bornagainpengui Wrote: is anyone else having issues getting to the Library from the listing in the settings?

Fixed some bugs around PVR recording and Media Library option in Settings.
Thanks! So far everything is working like a dream...

Would you be willing to fix a very old bug?

(2015-05-02, 18:35)bornagainpengui Wrote: I do think I may have identified a bug though--

This is with the latest branch from the repo with the new view from earlier in the thread. The music video has part of the text mixed up and overlaying in the info box. Do you need a log to process it?

Some more recent examples, sorry for the potato quality images from my tablet.

And don't feel like you must do anything about this, you've been a real godsend with all the unexpected fixes you've already made! I've been living with the issue this long, so I usually just switch themes so I can get artist and album information or I cheat and use Shazam to grab the information.

Even if you do nothing else ever again, I really appreciate your having helped us like this!
Quote:Would you be willing to fix a very old bug?

Fixed the text alignment on the Music Video Fullscreen Dialog, hope this helps Tongue
(2017-07-21, 20:54)celadoor Wrote:
Quote:Would you be willing to fix a very old bug?

Fixed the text alignment on the Music Video Fullscreen Dialog, hope this helps Tongue

Dude, you're awesome! I can't thank you enough for fixing this old bug for me. I'm speechless. I won't post again even if I find anything, you've gone so far above and beyond with this I don't want to take advantage of your good nature any further than I feel I already have. Seriously, thank you for this!
(2017-07-26, 01:32)bornagainpengui Wrote: I don't want to take advantage of your good nature any further than I feel I already have
No problems most of these fixes I wanted for my own use anyway.

I have done one more fix since, rounded the TV show icons like they were in the Jarvis version, if anyone prefers them this way, just need to re-download the update. Smile
(2017-07-30, 23:06)celadoor Wrote:
(2017-07-26, 01:32)bornagainpengui Wrote: I don't want to take advantage of your good nature any further than I feel I already have
No problems most of these fixes I wanted for my own use anyway.

I have done one more fix since, rounded the TV show icons like they were in the Jarvis version, if anyone prefers them this way, just need to re-download the update. Smile
Much thanks, will update soon.

Question: Do you know if it's possible to change icon themes or does that require rewriting of the code to use new features? I only ask because I had to download the icons studio theme and manually add a channel icon I wanted to see show up. I'm just wondering if some of the other themes are available (for icons, studios, genres, etc) or if support for those things needs to be written into Kodi theme to allow such to display?

Thanks again for making this theme work again while we wait for it to be added back to the main Kodi repositories.

My new phone is a LGLS755
(2017-06-05, 20:57)celadoor Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 02:22)bornagainpengui Wrote: Really wishing I hadn't updated to the latest Kodi on my Linux TV desktop when it means doing without my favorite skin for the application. Sad

I had this problem also,I couldn't do without this skin, so I did a fix to make it at least usable on Kodi 17.3 at least until it's officially
fixed, anyone is welcome to use my fix for now.

http://celadoor.github.io/skin.sio2x-krypton-fixed.zip

I have been checking this website everyday since Kodi 17 has come hoping for something that works, i can't seem to get the zip file you uploaded to work. it keeps saying:
failed to install add on from zip file
failed to install a dependency

Please help,
Also, thank you for creating a fix that seems to work, I hope I can get it to work on my computer too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sio2-x Krypton1