• 34(current)
Intel Apollo Lake
better ask ville on IRC if there is something else he wants you to add. Tell him you track down black screen issues on braswell.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
@piotrasd in your build dont work repository of libreelec, i dont no why im try with alpha 10 and works, but not in yours build, maybe you can solved in the next build.
ohh i forgot fix repo adress Smile becuase using name of build "Generic" and i chnaged on Intel, next build will fixed, thx for raport
here update:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/c1ls9b
Wow! you are very fast! thkss @piotrasd
Oh, I wish the windows platform was getting this much activity.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Is there a cause for Windows beside frame packing?! Sorry, Windows really sucks. The first shot of 10bit HEVC support already better then inside windows (CPU load, ram load, Color errors). The version of KODi for Windows I really appreciate, really, but Windows itself is working to much in the background

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk
Hi, i found and added DP HBR2 fix audio but i dont have right now AVR for test, so i dont know if that resolve our HD audio problem over HDMI
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/118583/
Make sure to pick the correct version!
First version:
Quote:Enabling DP audio stall fix is necessary to play audio over DP HBR2. So,
let's set this bit right before enabling the audio codec. Playing audio
without setting this bit results in pipe FIFO underruns.

This workaround is applicable only for audio sample rates up to 96kHz. For
frequencies above 96kHz, this is insufficient and cdclk should be increased
to at least 432 MHz, just like BDW. Since, the audio driver does not
support sample rates > 48 kHz, we are safe with this fix for now.

Second version:

Quote:Enabling DP audio stall fix is necessary to play audio over DP HBR2. So,
let's set this bit right before enabling the audio codec. Playing audio
without setting this bit results in pipe FIFO underruns.

This workaround is applicable only for audio sample rates up to 96kHz. For
frequencies above 96kHz, this is insufficient and cdclk should be increased
to at least 432 MHz, just like BDW. Since, the audio driver does not
support sample rates < 48 kHz, we are safe with this fix for now.

Mind not be enough. Really wonder why it does not support 44.1 khz. Will have a look.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I jumped on the ML and asked ... I think both patches won't do anything.
ok, I have read
No - don't. I contacted all of them via the ML, why not just reading what I wrote?
(2017-01-04, 01:32)flyingernst Wrote: Is there a cause for Windows beside frame packing?!

Not for Kodi alone, but if you want to share the platform for other Windows-specific tasks, then yes... for instance I have consolidated all my 24/7 uptime devices to a single device that happens to be the ASRock Apollo Lake box siting under the TV and being a Windows domain controller, NAS, few other tasks and coincidently also a backup Kodi box (for stuff that doesn't work directly on Android TV's Kodi) and MPC-BE box. It's directly attached to AVR and TV via separate cables so I have no problem with high def audio. The only small problem I have found so far is that the current Windoze driver seems to use 8 bpc decoding buffer for 10 bpc videos. But again, no big issue as the 10 bpc content I have at this moment runs well directly on the TV's Kodi. So I can only wait and look forward to Intel fixing the Windoze driver.
Is there a chance that MVC will work as well?
(2017-01-04, 18:17)Caramba69 Wrote: Is there a chance that MVC will work as well?

If MVC works in Linux, that will kill a lot of Chinese manufacture business, so the only thing left is wishingAngel
A few of us have been fighting this battle get MVC supported in Kodi Linux version but still no dice.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
The issue isn't Linux, but no drivers for the GFX vendor?!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
INTEL DN2820FYKH NUC 2D/3D WINDOWS
ACER HD9500BD / MARANTZ SR7009 ATMOS 7.1.4

• 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel Apollo Lake9