PlayOn Browser Integration Issue
I have been trying to get PlayOn Browser with Live TV working and I have it all working for the most part. The issue I am having is that when I change channels the URL Loading dialog causes the focus to change back to the main kodi window and when the video starts it is now behind the loading screen. Is there somewhere I can add a focus change in the code?

I have also tried the the direct PlayOn but that is not working right. Although I have selected the live stream it is not playing it and playing something else. Not only that, it freezes constantly and I do not have that issue if the video is being played through the plugin link.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
as a temp workaround, just hit the back button and it will clear the settings menu. it behaves more like a wallpaper than anything.
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

How do you have the Live PlayOn channel added? None of mine are working at all. Mine is Live TV -> Plugin -> PlayOnBrowser -> Channel
I'm having trouble with PlayOn browser in Kodi 16.1, under Android 4.x & 5.x and Windows 7. Not sure why, but it starts to load content then falls back to the (last) menu. I can't get anything to play.

Meanwhile, my temp fix is to select it under Files and browse for uPnP server. Everything works as expected there, it's just the app not working properly from Video Add-On. I had trouble with it under Kodi 15.x as well.
That's weird. I have tried to add them via plugin and as UPNP and both are giving me a PlayonBrowser error when I switch to that channel then PTVL locks up. If I go to the addon and try that channel then it works just fine.
(2016-06-20, 04:05)duck Wrote: I'm having trouble with PlayOn browser in Kodi 16.1, under Android 4.x & 5.x and Windows 7. Not sure why, but it starts to load content then falls back to the (last) menu. I can't get anything to play.

Meanwhile, my temp fix is to select it under Files and browse for uPnP server. Everything works as expected there, it's just the app not working properly from Video Add-On. I had trouble with it under Kodi 15.x as well.

What version of Playon browser?

Make sure you have my repo installed to receive updates.

Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2016-06-21, 00:56)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2016-06-20, 04:05)duck Wrote: I'm having trouble with PlayOn browser in Kodi 16.1, under Android 4.x & 5.x and Windows 7. Not sure why, but it starts to load content then falls back to the (last) menu. I can't get anything to play.

What version of Playon browser?

Make sure you have my repo installed to receive updates.

Sent from my SM-G935T

It's the latest version.

Problem solved after reviewing everything and me getting my head on straight -I'd missed the uPnP selection in addition to configuring my Playon server's address, but it's all working like a champ now.

That's some great work, Lunatixz!!! +rep
Ok, trying PseudoTV Live again and still having issues with PlayOn Integration. I am running 1.0.12 of PlayOn Browser and 0.7.7b of PseudoTV. The issue I am having is that I keep getting Not Playing Counts and when that is done I can't get out of Pseudo and I have to force stop Kodi. I get the No Playing count messages even when the video actually starts playing. Not sure if there is a timing issue or what, I am trying to use the Live channels on Xfinity and I have configured them as Live Channels in PseudoTV. I have it configured to use the PlayOn Browser plugin mapped to the live channel file. The Live Channels from the DVR and PlayLists are working as expected.

Am I missing something or is there an issue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PlayOn Browser Integration Issue0