Film Noir Theater
Nice. What Skin is that?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
AeonMQ7 with latts's holiday mod.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
That looks really good, a well thought out layout which I will try to emulate.

I have the Marantz 7010 and am looking to replace my Mede8er 600 with the Asrock Beebox-S i5-7200U which be a similar system to yours.

I didn't want to replace the Mede8er but as you probably discovered recently, you need the power for the latest movies.

Keep up the excellent work you are doing in the KODI forums.

John
(2017-02-23, 21:14)JohnWB Wrote: That looks really good, a well thought out layout which I will try to emulate.

I have the Marantz 7010 and am looking to replace my Mede8er 600 with the Asrock Beebox-S i5-7200U which be a similar system to yours.

I didn't want to replace the Mede8er but as you probably discovered recently, you need the power for the latest movies.

John

Thanks for complimentsShy

Don't forget to put pictures of build once its done.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-02-24, 16:56)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-02-23, 21:14)JohnWB Wrote: That looks really good, a well thought out layout which I will try to emulate.

John

Thanks for complimentsShy

Don't forget to put pictures of build once its done.

Will do
LG OLED C7, Marantz SR7010, Panasonic BD35, Logitech Elite, Virgin V6, Mission 752, Mission 75C, Wharfedall 9.0, BK XLS200 Mk 2, iPhone 6S, Synology 214Play, Wetek Play2 with LibreELEC 8.2.3, Mede8er MED600X3D, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV 4K, NowTV, Airport Extremes
Did you make your own projector screen? you have a building blog for it?
(2017-03-04, 18:57)Skank Wrote: Did you make your own projector screen? you have a building blog for it?

Try this thread
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Very nice,
So you have led light at the back too?
So its zero edge? So cool?
How is picture quality comparing to my screen now : kingpin vfs210 16:9? (https://www.kingpinscreens.nl/velvet-frame-screen)

Is it as good ? even better?

I want a bigger screen, but those kingpin screens have huge borders (8cm), so an edgeless screen gives me the possibilty to go larger... however. edgesless screens are expensive.

Might do a DIY screen edgelesse like yours but then +- 100 inch... if its douable and not too expensive..

How much did you spend?
(2017-03-10, 16:25)Skank Wrote: Very nice,
So you have led light at the back too? Yes
So it's zero edge? So cool? Edgeless much better, just like the movie theater
How is picture quality comparing to my screen now: kingpin vfs210 16:9? (https://www.kingpinscreens.nl/velvet-frame-screen)

Is it as good? even better? I like the edgeless because it give more real estate and movie theater feel

I want a bigger screen, but those kingpin screens have huge borders (8cm), so an edgeless screen gives me the possibility to go larger... however. edgeless screens are expensive.

Might do a DIY screen edgeless like yours but then +- 100 inch... if it's doable and not too expensive.

How much did you spend? The Spandex material cost me about $50 and the wood and accessories about $50 I would say a total of $100

With Spandex screen it allows you to put your front LCR behind the screen and gives you more theater feel because the sound would be coming from the screen.
very nice my friend ,I need to get a 65 inch LG TVHD 4K,and I have a dreamlink hd receiver also I havejynxbox hd.
Hello
(2017-04-17, 13:26)DONNAILZ33 Wrote: Hello

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a beautiful setup you got OP. Looking at those seats, i feel like getting a blanket putting on my favorite movie and just snuggle in.
(2017-01-22, 23:41)movie78 Wrote: New Place Setup

Very small living Room but I was able to set up a 5.1.4 Atmos/DTS:X configuration.

ImagePRESENTATIONImagePOLK OMW3ImageMEDIA EQUIPEMENTSImageMARANTZ 7011/CABLE BOXImagePOLK OMW3&DEFTECH SR8040ImageAeonMQ7 W/@latts's Krypton MOD
Nice one!!

I notice in your signature you have the same Beebox as me.
You are running Kodi right? Have you been able to get 3D 
working? I can't seem to get it working. I have ripped the files correctly.
They just won't play in 3D. Do you know where I could get help with this?
(2017-12-13, 10:40)Luke02 Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 23:41)movie78 Wrote: New Place Setup

Very small living Room but I was able to set up a 5.1.4 Atmos/DTS:X configuration.

ImagePRESENTATIONImagePOLK OMW3ImageMEDIA EQUIPEMENTSImageMARANTZ 7011/CABLE BOXImagePOLK OMW3&DEFTECH SR8040ImageAeonMQ7 W/@latts's Krypton MOD
Nice one!!

I notice in your signature you have the same Beebox as me.
You are running Kodi right? Have you been able to get 3D 
working? I can't seem to get it working. I have ripped the files correctly.
They just won't play in 3D. Do you know where I could get help with this?  
For 3D to work on the Beebox you need two things.
1-Make you are connected to the HDMI 1.4 conectoron the Beebox and 1080p/30 or 60hz then 3D enable in the video driver settings
2-Follow @hdmkv thread to complete your setup.3D MVC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Film Noir Theater0