EPG that allows for channels from addons?
Hi,

Wanted to know if someone can recommend a good EPG (guide) that allows for both channels from the Live TV component as well as dropping in channels from your addons as well. I know Ivue allows u to source streams from addons in its guide but the channels are fixed. I want a complete customizable epg for overseas channels - some of which are in my live tv section and some that I watch from addons. But having to go back and forth between the two is inconvenient.

I am aware I can put both in my favorites however I tend to keep that for linking to "groups" such as a movies section, or music section rather than for individual channels for example.

Thanks for the help and feedback in advance.
Something like PseudoTV Live might fit your bill.

Just be a little careful, as this kind of topic is getting towards the edges of the forum rules (wiki), as several of the guides out there are part of wider packages which are banned add-ons (wiki) as they use or make access available to illegal pirated streams. The one you mentioned is an example of one.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for the help and I do apologize ...i was so focussed on my aspect of the question I didnt even consider the full aspects of my references. Just an oversight on my part but I will be more careful in any future references.

Thanks again for the response. Much appreciated.
the original tvguide addon will also do what you want.
Thanks but unfortunately those EPGs are not able to properly open channels which have a search for a source immediately preceding the channel opening. There is probably some way to do it but its not apparently obvious to someone with zero programming knowledge. Still the work everyone puts into these things is greatly appreciated, hopefully something comes along.

If you have any further ideas or suggestions, its always welcome and most appreciated.

Thanks very much for the feedback.
what add-ons search for a source exactly?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG that allows for channels from addons?0